Please Stop Begging

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have seen this countless times now our Prime Minister is begging everywhere? Why. And not everyone is giving us money so what's the purpose of it.

Why not be strict with the looters of money and the people that sponsored them for last 51 years. Cough cough the Khaki's who selected criminals to rule over Pakistan and told us they are elected by you Pakistani's.

I have suggestion to earn money.

Pakistan Army has always been sold to the highest bidder. Why not take the side of Saudi Arabia in the war against Iran. If a few thousands die, it shud not matter we would have enough money to pay off all our debts.
Abhay kya har waqt nashay mein hota hai kya? Kya ulti seedi idhar udhar ki bongiyan maar raha, na koi sar hai ya na koi pair.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
کیا فوج نے ن لیگ اور بھٹو کا غلام نہیں بنایا پاکستانیوں کو
Abhay kya anap shanap bhak raha hai, ja sooja is waqt lagta hai Altaf bhai ki tarah desi tharray ka pura khamba marwa huwa hai.

Subah jab hoosh mein hoga to baat kerte hain

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When a politician is chosen by the Army, he/she never considers going to the public. Because GHQ is where the decision happens.

Once approved they loot and general's shamelessly ignore them till next elections and blame everything on the public.
So the politicians are just as much of culprits as the generals, perhaps more so.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What about N-League and PPP. Also Zindabad or Not. Pakistan ARmy sponsored them and brought them in and gave them free hand to loot.

army fed these dogs to bark on bigger dogs but with time these small dogs become big and specially when they started getting food from international players, they started biting their owners. look at PPP bhutto who was trained against mujeeb, and we have to deal with bhutto, BB and then zardari. mqm altaf and pmln nawaz tabbar were fed against BB and rest is history.

now its time to stand against these dogs who are being supported by international powers, once they are out, we will clean rest of the Pakistan withing few years, specially when we are out of economic trap and this US spread war on terror

Islamabadiya

We come here to get news about our country and watch programs.
WHat I see is that some people are writing unncessary posts about army or pti..
oh bhai this is not a PTI or army blog.
Wake up!
Support your country if you. PTI, PMLN, Generals don't matter.... country''s respect matters
I agree, the open outright “generalised” views out of context against our Army should not be allowed,

Yes Army played games but politicians have also been dumb ass crooked corrupts, mostly.

Who stopped Zaradri from appointing people on merit and working honestly for Pakistan’s poor people and it’s future, remember Rehman Malik, tafoo piggy and Manzoor kaka types, he surely could ve been a good leader theoretically ,

Nawaz also was never able to get rid of his past and appointed cronies to important positions apart from few like interior minister , ganja could have done so much if he had brains,

Who advised him to bring maryam Nawaz in direct confrontations to Army,

All they had to do was eliminate corruption from the civilian system,

I bet Army would have been very glad,

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan has always been dumb with a big ego problem. In his cricketing days, the only thing he ever achieved was the 92 WC and even that’s due to Inzimam Ul Haq’s batting in semi and the final. Otherwise IK himself was only wasting balls.

Since he retired, his only passion is go around as a Bhikari. First in the name of Shaukat Khanum hospital and now for his new Masters. There is a reason, why GHQ handpicked him for their Bheek ka Kashkole!

Khud Banni Galla ki Kothi meh beth kar Awan ko Saadgi k bhashan dena, sharram nahee aati beghairat ko.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan has always been dumb with a big ego problem. In his cricketing days, the only thing he ever achieved was the 92 WC and even that’s due to Inzimam Ul Haq’s batting in semi and the final. Otherwise IK himself was only wasting balls.

Since he retired, his only passion is go around as a Bhikari. First in the name of Shaukat Khanum hospital and now for his new Masters. There is a reason, why GHQ handpicked him for their Bheek ka Kashkole!

Khud Banni Galla ki Kothi meh beth kar Awan ko Saadgi k bhashan dena, sharram nahee aati beghairat ko.
LOL Tabsara-e-bakoul jadeed patwari. Lagta hai upar ka chamber khali ker ke Chinese ko rent pe dey diya hai. Is liye asi bawlo jaisi baatien ker raha hai.

Bhai yeh kaisa faarigh GHQ hai jo apnay banday ko 2/3rd majority bhi nahi ley ker dey saaki, Jahangir Tareen bicharay mulk har kounay kounchay is aadmi pakard pakard ke apnay jahaz mein transporter ke tarah zabardasti la raha hai ke kum se kum simple majority to ban jaye. Koi kanoon pass nahi ker sakta koi reform nahi laa sakta, opposition ke kuttay subah shaam NA mein bhounk te rehte hai.

Puttar jab GHQ apna dummy laati hai to full setting ke saat laathi hai, jaise 2013 mein ley ker aai thi.

Tum chawlon bus yeh bardash nahi horaha ke is dafa GHQ ne hamaray saat setting kyun nahi ki aur awaam ko apnay banda khud chun ne diya

Ratan

I have seen this countless times now our Prime Minister is begging everywhere? Why. And not everyone is giving us money so what's the purpose of it.

Why not be strict with the looters of money and the people that sponsored them for last 51 years. Cough cough the Khaki's who selected criminals to rule over Pakistan and told us they are elected by you Pakistani's.

Pakistan Army has always been sold to the highest bidder. Why not take the side of Saudi Arabia in the war against Iran. If a few thousands die, it shud not matter we would have enough money to pay off all our debts.

Buddy, You have a suggestion for Pakistan? Well, I have a suggestion for you too. We know all Indian trolls are having a big pain in their ass since the Balakot incident & spending a sleepless night with the regular nightmare of Pak army. First, let us recall the memory of Balakot.

Kashmiri freedom fighters killed 45 Indian CRPF in Pulwama in one blow, India said Pakistani involvement was there, Pakistan said it was the act of Kashmiri freedom fighters. & Pak had nothing to do with the attack.

Next, Indian Airforce by violating Pak airspace at Midnight offloaded bombs in Pakistani forest.
(External affairs minister and BJP leader Sushma Swaraj confessed recently that no Pakistani soldiers or citizens died in the air strike ...Times of India).

Pak Airforce retaliated in broad daylight & bombed near Indian Cantonments & ammunitions depots, deliberately avoiding direct hits. IAF tried to stop PAF but in vain.

In the process, IAF lost 2 fighters, 1 Pilot captured alive, 1 IAF Mi17V5 chopper shoot down by the panicked Indian friendly fire, 6 Indian army personnel killed.

And next day IAF commander Air Marshal Chandrashekharan Hari Kumar was sacked over Abhinandan’s capture& loss of fighters, chopper & 6 airmen.

The overhyped ( ass hole like you) Indian media was projecting fake news of how 300+ terrorists killed by IAF, interestingly, at that point, the bloody face of wing commander Abhinandan surfaced in the TV screen as breaking news. His face was full of blood & was kicked & slapped by angry youths of Azad Kashmir.

To watch the pathetic reactions in the faces of Indian TV anchors at that point of time were an amazing & hilarious experience; one would never wish to forget.

Next, humiliated Feku Modi at one stage, threatened to fire at least six missiles at Pakistan, and Pakistan said it would respond with its own missile strikes “three times over”( according to Western diplomats and government sources in New Delhi and Washington). As a result, India got bogged down.

Conclusions:
India: Loss of life CRPF 45 + IAF personnel 6 (chopper crew) = total = 51.

Prisoner of war= 1, Wing Commander.

Fighter lost total =2. MIG 1, Sukhoi 1.

The chopper lost =1, Mi17V5.

Job lost: IAF commander Air Marshal Chandrashekharan Hari Kumar.
Loss from Pak side: Nil

After some days Feku Modi admitted, "If we had Rafale result would have been different.
Now we know why all undercover Indian trolls are very angry & mad on Pak army.

Finally my suggestion to you: Don't forget to take your daily dose of GoMutra & Gobar as endorsed by RSS-BJP leader Murtra seeper Modi. So that you can keep yourself cool & refrain from posting rubbish here.

Last edited:

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)

Read ur last sentence again, agar sharam na aayi to samajh lena hevaniyat kay level say bhi gir gaye.
Politics n objections gaye bhaar main but logoo kay marnay ko aesay bolna...............hewaniyat

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)

Champion, why dont you pay? Why dont you list the tax paper of yourself and your family members to show last 25 years?
How many properties you own?
Where that money comes from?

Grt your assest listed here with tax returns you have paid. Otherwise stop barking.

muhammadadeel

Though our soldiers are always ready to lay down their lives for the nation, Im pretty sure noone related to you has ever been in the armed forces.

I am sure u only comprehend words literally. My purpose is to point the ignorant stupidity of the armed force in not using their responsibility to shutup traitors PPP and PML-N. For the lives part yes, either u sell it of or pay up with terrorism for ur lenience Army will have to go through that.

muhammadadeel

Why dont you list the tax paper of yourself and your family members to show last 25 years?

I will show u if any is left after going into courts for 20 odd years. So called free country for few, rest have to be abused by the judges, courts and top it off with military sponsored incompetent politicians for 50 years.

muhammadadeel

Read ur last sentence again

Why don't the people responsible for sleeping over their incompetence read the last sentence. Pakistan has become a nightmare for poor bcz of the elite in deep state, bureaucracy. Just go to court, hire a lawyer, go to police, go to some govt. office. Then tell me how u feel about Pakistan genuinely.

muhammadadeel

Don't forget to take your daily dose of GoMutra & Gobar as endorsed by RSS-BJP leader Murtra seeper Modi. So that you can keep yourself cool & refrain from posting rubbish here.

How stupid can u be to ignore Pakistan's own incompetent judiciary and lenient military that only bends over to the rich. For now I have to point the criminals that left us in this situation.

muhammadadeel

I agree, the open outright “generalised” views out of context against our Army should not be allowed,

It's not about Army playing games. It's about the two-state system we have. Selected/Elected few get a clean pass in judiciary, police, and most if not all are sponsored by Army. Then Army blames Pakistani's for electing them. I had enough of this bullshit that common Pakistani's are abused on.

muhammadadeel

So the politicians are just as much of culprits as the generals, perhaps more so.

Well NO, military has the gun and the upper hand. They only blame politicians or common Pakistan's for electing them. When Pakistani's never had any choice other than what military establishment gave them. PPP and PML-N, so why shud we be blamed the real criminals are the Army generals.