Please comment, all time apple of an eye Hina Rubani Khar

dooost

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am not getting personal.. but the fact is that getting promoted in PPP's government one has to be bay-sharam and Zameer faroosh. Why do not people remember, what happened to her in one of her jalsa in her home town... The level of disrespect was so shamefull that I thought that if she belongs to noble family she might have quit her political career..

Reactions: sok

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is the same fruit of tree of corrupt political elite that is leading Pakistan. Just face is changed and nothing is different.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
what ladder she is using to remain in such important status and now become Foreign minister few days ago she has accompanied the prime minister among few others to visit the command and control center of Armed Forces what does this mean can anybody throw light

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
what ladder she is using to remain in such important status and now become Foreign minister few days ago she has accompanied the prime minister among few others to visit the command and control center of Armed Forces what does this mean can anybody throw light

It simple means that she was taken there so could pass the secret to the CIA stationed in the Islamabad embassy. Foreign minister has no business to be in the center. she must have charmed the PM into taking her there. Sub saley ghaddar awr corrupt hain. US must have forced the PM to designate her as a FM because she is an American chamcha, with brain drugged with mind controlling substance

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
یارا کھر فیملی ہر وقت اقتدار میں رہتی ہے - مرد اس فیملی کے سارے چھکے ہوگئے ہیں - اپنے علاقے کے یہ بادشاہ ہیں- کسی کو بھی سر اٹھانے کی اجازت نہیں ہے - کھر فیملی اگر کھمبے کو بھی ٹکٹ دیگی تو وہ بھی جیت جائیگا - یہی "پنجاب " کا اصل چہرہ ہے

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
یارا کھر فیملی ہر وقت اقتدار میں رہتی ہے - مرد اس فیملی کے سارے چھکے ہوگئے ہیں - اپنے علاقے کے یہ بادشاہ ہیں- کسی کو بھی سر اٹھانے کی اجازت نہیں ہے - کھر فیملی اگر کھمبے کو بھی ٹکٹ دیگی تو وہ بھی جیت جائیگا - یہی "پنجاب " کا اصل چہرہ ہے
i m not supporter of this moqaparast lady but tum kitne be-ghairat ho kallu ke ghulam.punjab mein phir kuchh log apni marzi se vote dete hein magar karachi mein kia hota kallu so called parhe likhe gadhoon(donkey)ko namzad karta oor tum unhain vote dete ho.tumhara asal chehra kia hai bhatta khori,target killings,land grabbing,khal mafia.munafiq quomi movement

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
i m not supporter of this moqaparast lady but tum kitne be-ghairat ho kallu ke ghulam.punjab mein phir kuchh log apni marzi se vote dete hein magar karachi mein kia hota kallu so called parhe likhe gadhoon(donkey)ko namzad karta oor tum unhain vote dete ho.tumhara asal chehra kia hai bhatta khori,target killings,land grabbing,khal mafia.munafiq quomi movement

ya panjab ka charah hay jay say siraf altaf ko daykhy kay sindh pay :astagh:nahi parnai chaiya siraf altaf pay hi parni chahiya esi tarha chand logon ki wajah say poray panjab ko bora bhala nahi kahna chaien (serious)

chmatif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You mean that this happens only in Punjab and Angels are elected from Sindh, Balochistan and PK Provinces. Strange!

(clap)

یارا کھر فیملی ہر وقت اقتدار میں رہتی ہے - مرد اس فیملی کے سارے چھکے ہوگئے ہیں - اپنے علاقے کے یہ بادشاہ ہیں- کسی کو بھی سر اٹھانے کی اجازت نہیں ہے - کھ(clap)ر فیملی اگر کھمبے کو بھی ٹکٹ دیگی تو وہ بھی جیت جائیگا - یہی "پنجاب " کا اصل چہرہ ہے

Raheem

Banned
I am not getting personal.. but the fact is that getting promoted in PPP's government one has to be bay-sharam and Zameer faroosh. Why do not people remember, what happened to her in one of her jalsa in her home town... The level of disrespect was so shamefull that I thought that if she belongs to noble family she might have quit her political career..
Khar Noble family, are you joking?