Plans to return intact: Musharraf

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISLAMABAD: Former president Pervez Musharraf says his plans to return to the country were intact despite the military leaderships refusal to provide him security or help him evade arrest.

Talking to The Express Tribune by phone from Dubai, Musharraf said: I have never made any such request. My comeback plans are very much intact. I dont need any extra measures for my protection and the government, not the army, is responsible for that.

In Islamabad, a spokesperson for the former president also called this newspaper to contradict a news report, saying it was untrue.
Musharraf will return when he has towe will decided what time suits him to be in Pakistan again, said Fawad Chaudhry, who is associated with the former presidents All Pakistan Muslim League (APML).

On Sunday, it was reported that Musharraf had requested the military leadership to use its influence to prevent an imminent arrest upon his arrival in Pakistan.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/147278/plans-to-return-intact-musharraf/

میں ڈرتا ورتا کسی سے نہی ھوں۔ میں کمانڈوں ھوں۔ وردی میری کھال ھے۔ سب سے پہلے پاکستان۔ میں کارگل کا ھیرو ھوں۔
واہ کمی کمین گیدڑ۔ بذدل ۔ ناچ گانےوالے مراسی۔ تیری قسمت میں نکلی کمانڈو بننا تھا۔ اب تو یہ کر کہ الطاف ڈان کی شاگردی اختیار کر۔ او گیڈر ڈان بن جا۔ دبئ میں بیٹھہ کر اپنی پارٹی چلا۔

یہ پاکستان کی جاھل عوام کے پیدا کئے ھوئے گیدڑ لیڈر ھیں۔ جس طرح کے عوام اسی طرح کے لیڈر۔
اس گیدڑ نے فوج کو بھی بدنام کر دیا۔ اب اس گیدڑ کو فوج بھی گھاس نہی ڈال رھی۔ اس کی وجہہ آزاد عدلیہ ھے۔ چیف جسٹس تجھہ کو سلام۔ جو تو نے ڈالی اس گیدڑ کو لگام۔