Picture Says it All...Sigh.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101280608-1.jpg

1101280608-2.gif

GraanG2

I think these criminals have killed much more innocent people in Karachi than Taliban did in Swat...Why was everyone shouting including MQM,PPP,ANP etc for an operation in Swat but not here,Just because they themselves are involved in this...

Note that I do NOT support any operation in civilian areas where innocent people become victims...But just wondering how long will this go On...Will innocent people be butchered like this forever? Will anybody take a step to stop this?

1101280595-1.jpg

1101280595-2.gif

anyie1

My friends brother in law got jobless last year in Karachi. One of the MQM workers from his neighborhood made him friend and lured him to find a job,, in a few days he was taken to MQM middle class leadership and was handed over to one of the MQM workers, both of them used to go around in the city and collect money. He was given a good amount of share to make him believe that MQM can take care of his family. in a couple of months he was asked to join a group for a special mission. The group gave him a gun and went on a mission in the streets and killed three persons siting on the footpath or walking on the streets. He got terrified and kept quiet. He came home and went in comma and could not even talk to his family and got sick. in a few days when he recovered from the shock he decided not to go with those gangsters any more. When one of the MQM worker came to his house and asked him to come to work because they have been assigned a mission, he refused to go. the worker went back without saying anything. After three four days he was coming out of the house to go to bazaar when he was shot dead and the killers were never caught.
All the workers who get killed in the firing are killed by MQM because of disobedience or betrayal. Remember a lot of jobless youngsters join MQM and leave MQM on daily basis. All those who stay loyal and prove themselves to be killers stay in the business and those whos zamir wakes up are finished due to secrecy leakage and budnaami. You be the judge. this is a true story that my friend told me himself. He can not tell a lie as his sister got widow. OH YES, after he was killed MQM leadership came to his house and gave his family 25000 rupees and promised to find the killers,,. that day and today no one showed up on their door . May God do something

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون. PPP ka ho ya MQM ka Muslim League ka ho ya ANP ka, marnay waalay saray apnay log hain. Please stop killing each other. We are all Pakistanis. Dushman ka kaam asaan na karo.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whenevr these ******** MQM go away from government they start doing all this mess to make people feel terrfied.....

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
soo..what has families have to do with each other..if someone kills someone u should punish or talk about the person who killed..u are saying there famalies should die and blah blah..
it dosent make sense..if u kill someone..does that mean ur family should suffer because of u..or i should curse ur family..to get revenge from u??? but anyways i guess u jus said it in anger..
i am sure when u sit back and think about it..it will make sense to u...may Allah SWT grant the deceased Jannah

The family of deceased in the picture may be good too...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The wearer knows , where the shoe pinches.

Saying انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون is not enough.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hairat hay abhi tak koi Karachi ka thekedar (MQMer) nahi aya. Shayad is liye keh yeh log shakal se pathan lagtay hain aur MQMer ke liye un ko MQM ka karkun kehna mushkil ho ga.

PPP, MQM aur ANP walon ne Karachi ko tabah o barbad kar diya hay. Laikin sab se bara haath is tabahi main MQM ka hay kioon keh MQM walon ne Karachi ko apnay baap ki jageer samajh kar har political aur religious party se larai ki aur khoob badmaashi dikhai. Ab in ko har taraf se maar par rahi hay to shor macha rahay hain. Allah Taala in teeno parties ko aur in ke zimmedaron ko gharat karain aur Karachi ke masoom shehrion ko sukoon se zindagi guzarne ka moqa ata farmaen. Aameen.