Khrian Khrian 13/09/2009 by Rashid Murad MCIJ London
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scwWE5M9EaA[/video]

A

arshad_lahore

Khrian Khrian -- Pervez Musharraf in Hollywood --

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scwWE5M9EaA[/video]

A

abbasiali

I think I can suggest a great role of history, "PERRY MESSON" Musharaf will be ideal in this role, I believe new generation might not be aware of this character, but I enjoyed this character in my childhood, here is a link just for reminder for my old buddies. [pk flag]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHqebO8aAc4[/video]

Another suggestion, another great role for Musharaf. "Iron Side" Just see the reminder.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaHDut6z8yg&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDL4WPoOrw&feature=fvw[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KXhmxpnvRM[/video]

My apology to Raymond Burdd

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
I think I can suggest a great role of history, "PERRY MESSON" Musharaf will be ideal in this role, I believe new generation might not be aware of this character, but I enjoyed this character in my childhood, here is a link just for reminder for my old buddies. [pk flag]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHqebO8aAc4[/video]

Another suggestion, another great role for Musharaf. "Iron Side" Just see the reminder.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaHDut6z8yg&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDL4WPoOrw&feature=fvw[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KXhmxpnvRM[/video]

My apology to Raymond Burdd

you guyz will never change and will never open ur eyes aesey cheap harakatain kar kar kaey khos hotey rahoogey............guyz be practicale.........or yeh bekar harakain karkey key apna or dosron ka waqt barbad kartey ho when talk or put any thing go with facts..........or yeh khari khari waley ko bolo khuda say dar mar kar uper bhi jana hai apney khwaboon ko haqqiat buna kar dunya ko bewaqoof math bunaa....or abbas bhai aap sochna shorroo karoo aaajh say................u guyz r not practilce............i know abaas u r a big follower o imran khan...............imran is not a practicle person.................think about it.................if some one who never go to school said one day i want to be a doctor can he become that..............answere is no but answere is yes as well he has to work hard and go with lot of presuers and then may be he can become but..practilcally he has to face lot of problems .....work hard need to take lot of things which lot of people will not accept it but for the sucess he will have to do it..........and if he does all of this things then that will be practicale.....and thats what mushraf did for pakistan he was trying to took pakistan to its high but on practicale way by facing all the problems.......on the other had imran khan is the one who said that peron who is jahil and want to be a doctor imran give them a hope that u will be a docotor tomorow morning which un practical..and a cheating cuz by doing that u r playing with emotions just to get cheap pubilcity...and its easy to claim wrong doings and poupular cuz that jahil person who want to be a doctor will like a idea to be doctor over night......and thats what happening in pakistan.................we can see now what happeining in pakistan and waht was happeinig in pakistan on musharraf era just last few months was bad and the reason was cheap politics from cheap politicans like nawaz sharif zardari imran khan etc........imran was permoting zardari and nawaz sharif just to destro musharraf....i remember i mran was saying that ppp and nawaz sharif is a hope for pakistan and now we r saying how that hope is damaging pakistan........but u guyz will never open ur eyes..........cheap pubilicity key liyee bari bari batain karna bara asaan hota hai......log jus me ajatey hain mugar hum itney behess hain key yeh politicans humko apni batoon se har dafa bewaqoof bunatey hain or hum bunjatey hain..........or jo log like musharraf key tarahaa kuch hope bun kar atey hain pakistan me unko bora bhala keh kar nikaladaitey hain or nawaz zaradri or imran jasey logon key hatoon me kheltey hain...............itntney beyhiss hain hum log thing about it we ned to thing belive on those who talk practicle...........no bodey can be a doctor overnight........and if the become by chance so what they will do we have to thingk that..............

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rashid Muraad is too good. He really speaks out the truth and nothing but the truth. Rightly said, Musharraf double crossed America alright but not against India but by supporting the Shayateen (Taliban) in Afghanistan.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rashis Murad Ji , No matter Musharraf used this money for Good Talban( Supporter of Pakistan ) or against India >>>>>

One thing is clear .....Perwaiz Musharraf Nay America Kay 8 Saal Zaya Kerwa Dea.

Tum Jaisay Loog Musharraf Kay Paooon Ka Dhoool Bhi Naheee Hooo ....

Musharraf did his best >>>>History will decide >>>>Just wait some more years >>>

Musharraf Nay Jo Kaam Kea Hay >>>>Aager Musharraf Punjabi Hota To Tum Uskay Qaseeday Ga Rahay Hotay .....

East or West Musharrf is the Best

pakistan first

Currently a poll is floated on net " who should be the president of Pakistan" launched by Mr. Jehanzeb Khan, polldaddy is a legit third party application and no one can alter/modify the poll results. This poll is a slap on those peoples face who are just spreading the false sentiments of Pakistani people

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/09/1 ... -pakistan/

Hurry and cast your vote and please dont forget to read comments, its really an eye opener,,
Regards,

Spartacus

pakistan first said:
Currently a poll is floated on net " who should be the president of Pakistan" launched by Mr. Jehanzeb Khan, polldaddy is a legit third party application and no one can alter/modify the poll results. This poll is a slap on those peoples face who are just spreading the false sentiments of Pakistani people

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/09/1 ... -pakistan/

Hurry and cast your vote and please dont forget to read comments, its really an eye opener,,
Regards,

Thankx Pakistan first >>>I visited there and gave my vote to Musharraf >>>>>>East or West Musharraf is the Best

irfan123

dukelondon said:
Rashid Muraad is too good. He really speaks out the truth and nothing but the truth. Rightly said, Musharraf double crossed America alright but not against India but by supporting the Shayateen (Taliban) in Afghanistan.
Rashid murad talks the truth.....my foot............he just need cheap pubilicity.......talk against popular person and get poplular thats the very old formula and lot of pakistani using it.............but to get popular these people permoting wrong peoples and damaging pakistan and the credbility of rite leader........but no matter what they r still fail to put musharraf image down...........this pople like rashif murad is not more the shoes of musharraf..........musharraf is the best....

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
Rashis Murad Ji , No matter Musharraf used this money for Good Talban( Supporter of Pakistan ) or against India >>>>>

One thing is clear .....Perwaiz Musharraf Nay America Kay 8 Saal Zaya Kerwa Dea.

Musharraf did his best >>>>History will decide >>>>Just wait some more years >>>

Musharraf Nay Jo Kaam Kea Hay >>>>Aager Musharraf Punjabi Hota To Tum Uskay Qaseeday Ga Rahay Hotay .....

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Spartacus said:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-3fznbMgo[/video]

Spartacus

shaheedchoudry said:
Spartacus said:
Spartacus said:

Never you danced in your life ?

pakistan first

shaheedchoudry said:
Spartacus said:
Spartacus said:

Yet one more time Mr Shaheed Chaudry comment reminds me that around 60-70% people of pakistan is uneducated. Singing / dancing is a problem???? grow up Choudry Sahib and dont waste your time on net to search for Musharraf's pictures. Musharraf, like biased media, become an avoidable dream for you people. Chudary Sahib, please no offense.
Musharraf's life's pages are open to all pakistanis, he still stand tall what ever he did and admit all his acts with saying that all actions were taken by keeping Pakistan's interest. This is the greatness of a leader. Not like our corrupt politicians always denied their past. People like Musharraf because of his outspoken quality.

irfan123

@ SHAEED CHUDERY...

Chudery barey hojaoo.............this is a dubbing song .........not a real one..The real song was geve geve pakistan and mohd ali shaki is singing.........but whatever he is doing doing in front of camera that show was telecast on PTV .......u will never grow up............jitna time tum musharraf key barey me puraney of fuzool qisam ki cheezain dhondney me lagatey hooo utna time kkuch ramadan me ebadath me laga du.......aalh kuch sawab or kuch ucle dedega tumko.............tumharey cheap haraktoon sey musharraf ka kuch nahi begreyga ...................like nawaz sharif ki cheap haraktoon say nawaz key apney puraney karmaney khol rahey hain or musharraf ka kcuh nahi begarrhaaa..........even he is getting more popular...........long live pakistan long live musharraf...........

MQM

@irfan123
aap ki hope 9 saal tak raj karti rahee magar hope hi rahi practicaly kia kia mulk ke leye sewae cia ko bandey bechney or siasatdano ko galian bakney ke zati mufad key leye usa or europ ko bewaqoof banaya pehley mma banwai or un mullaon ko jo tareekh main kabhi ek do seats sey ziada nahee ley sakey sarhad hakoomat or markaz main wazarten deney ke or khoob maal banya kia ek gen apni tankha sey islamabad main jo mahel banaya hey bana sakta hey or ye london main ghar tu bhai ye bhi loto thaa zulfiqar ali bhutto key baad koi hope nahee aae

A

abbasiali

Yet one more time Mr Shaheed Chaudry comment reminds me that around 60-70% people of pakistan is uneducated. Singing / dancing is a problem???? grow up Choudry Sahib and dont waste your time on net to search for Musharraf's pictures. Musharraf, like biased media, become an avoidable dream for you people. Chudary Sahib, please no offense.
Musharraf's life's pages are open to all pakistanis, he still stand tall what ever he did and admit all his acts with saying that all actions were taken by keeping Pakistan's interest. This is the greatness of a leader. Not like our corrupt politicians always denied their past. People like Musharraf because of his outspoken quality.

@Pakistanifirst

Being a Muslim Pakistani I admit I am in your 60 - 70 % uneducated population, I try to remember if in "QURAN SUNNAH OR HADITH" stating any where, if I will sing and dance, I would be counted more educated, Dear friend, you need to be very careful while expressing your views, its quite unfortunate the culture which few Pakistanis follow, and count themselves as more educated is either Indian or western, Now please don't involve Talibanism here, which is it self a political based issue and have nothing to do with real soul of religion.

I am very impress with this poll, and definitely will vote for Musharaf, if he have courage to come to Pakistan.

irfan123

abbasiali said:

@Pakistanifirst

Being a Muslim Pakistani I admit I am in your 60 - 70 % uneducated population, I try to remember if in "QURAN SUNNAH OR HADITH" stating any where, if I will sing and dance, I would be counted more educated, Dear friend, you need to be very careful while expressing your views, its quite unfortunate the culture which few Pakistanis follow, and count themselves as more educated is either Indian or western, Now please don't involve Talibanism here, which is it self a political based issue and have nothing to do with real soul of religion.

I am very impress with this poll, and definitely will vote for Musharaf, if he have courage to come to Pakistan.

Allahamdullila musharraf have courage to come to pakistan and he will.........he is not like imran khan jo america ko gali bagta hai or wahin say jaker chanda laita hai..................musharraf is not a hypocrate llike imran khan and other politicans......and ABbass thats true that as muslim singnig is harram for us but u can not put some one image down by showing this kind of nouncense video.........Khuda ke wasty Abbas kuch shochoo kuch ucle karoo.......kasey log ho yaar tum log tum logon ko apni anaa key illawa kuch naih dektaa.......kyun kpakistan ko barbad kar rahey hooo........abbass aap jasey chund logon ki waja say nawaz or zaradari jasey log itney arsey say pakistaan ko lote rahey hain........kuch aasa acha gya golden era of pakistans history was musharrafs era......and no body can deny that............yea iam agree tjere was mistakes at the end i mean last year was not good wo bhi politicans or corrupt jadges ke waja say..............dekho aajh khaa hai wo iftekar chudery jis ki waja say itna mulq ka nuqsaan hua aajh kyun nahi laita wo so mot actions.......phelay tu sabzii ki price bhi change hotey they tuwo action laita tha aajh kya hua usko......yeh aap jasey logon ki bewqaffyoon ka nateja hai yeh log bewaqoof bunatey hain tum logon ko or tum log inko laker ghareeb awam key uper betha daitey hooo....mugar ucle naih ati.......abh tu kuch samjhoo.........abbas muhsarrfs only nagative point isthat he came through militry......wo bhi nshallah dur hojayega mugar me usko bhi ghulat nahi ketya......agar kesi key ghar me aag lag jaey tu fire waly dewar plahg kar or darwazy thore kar atey hai or hum unko welcome kartey hain or yeh fire waly un dacoon sey bhetar hotey hain jo door baja kar hath joe kar ander atey hain or hum ko lote kar laijatey hain. khiar bhans key agey bee been bajaney ka koye faida nahi hota...................per tum log humarey pakistan per reham khaoo...or kkuch ucle karoo or musharraf ka time sonceo or observe karo..............politicans ke baton ayebager.....kya nawaz khe rah ahi kay imran khe raha hai wo chor kar khud analyes karo or facts key sath bath karo khuda ke wastey.

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:

@Pakistanifirst

Allahamdullila musharraf have courage to come to pakistan and he will.........he is not like imran khan jo america ko gali bagta hai or wahin say jaker chanda laita hai..................musharraf is not a hypocrate llike imran khan and other politicans......and ABbass thats true that as muslim singnig is harram for us but u can not put some one image down by showing this kind of nouncense video.........Khuda ke wasty Abbas kuch shochoo kuch ucle karoo.......kasey log ho yaar tum log tum logon ko apni anaa key illawa kuch naih dektaa.......kyun kpakistan ko barbad kar rahey hooo........abbass aap jasey chund logon ki waja say nawaz or zaradari jasey log itney arsey say pakistaan ko lote rahey hain........kuch aasa acha gya golden era of pakistans history was musharrafs era......and no body can deny that............yea iam agree tjere was mistakes at the end i mean last year was not good wo bhi politicans or corrupt jadges ke waja say..............dekho aajh khaa hai wo iftekar chudery jis ki waja say itna mulq ka nuqsaan hua aajh kyun nahi laita wo so mot actions.......phelay tu sabzii ki price bhi change hotey they tuwo action laita tha aajh kya hua usko......yeh aap jasey logon ki bewqaffyoon ka nateja hai yeh log bewaqoof bunatey hain tum logon ko or tum log inko laker ghareeb awam key uper betha daitey hooo....mugar ucle naih ati.......abh tu kuch samjhoo.........abbas muhsarrfs only nagative point isthat he came through militry......wo bhi nshallah dur hojayega mugar me usko bhi ghulat nahi ketya......agar kesi key ghar me aag lag jaey tu fire waly dewar plahg kar or darwazy thore kar atey hai or hum unko welcome kartey hain or yeh fire waly un dacoon sey bhetar hotey hain jo door baja kar hath joe kar ander atey hain or hum ko lote kar laijatey hain. khiar bhans key agey bee been bajaney ka koye faida nahi hota...................per tum log humarey pakistan per reham khaoo...or kkuch ucle karoo or musharraf ka time sonceo or observe karo..............politicans ke baton ayebager.....kya nawaz khe rah ahi kay imran khe raha hai wo chor kar khud analyes karo or facts key sath bath karo khuda ke wastey.
Well this is not the answer of my reply, any ways I could only pray for all of my innocent friends, to come out from Paradise of fools and start looking towards facts, those who looted our country have gone and now they are "HISTORY" until they will get a new assignment from their bosses, current looters and next in queue have already got their approvals from their overseas bosses, so they are safe as well, only we are the one who are fail to decide who is true and who is wrong, just keep playing most favorite game of 'TOPI" blame game, point scoring etc.

irfan123

abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:

@Pakistanifirst

Well this is not the answer of my reply, any ways I could only pray for all of my innocent friends, to come out from Paradise of fools and start looking towards facts, those who looted our country have gone and now they are "HISTORY" until they will get a new assignment from their bosses, current looters and next in queue have already got their approvals from their overseas bosses, so they are safe as well, only we are the one who are fail to decide who is true and who is wrong, just keep playing most favorite game of 'TOPI" blame game, point scoring etc.

Thanks u atleast accpet that ur favourite leaders do point scoring and lote mari.........thats what i was trying to convienve u on............so why u listen to them........... when u blame musharraf what facts u have give me any beside those cheap viideos which u put.............people who blame musharraf they only follow what nawaz zardari or imran said or maybe tv ankers who els u follow what facts u have my friend to blame mumsharraf...............my only concern is that those politican play point socroing game and find easy target...........and which is musharraf why cuz he is a easy talker he alway accpt what ever he does that is a quility.....yeh tumhar favourite politicans tu adhey pakistan ko kha gaye hain mugar nahi mantey or phir ajatey hai lotney or aap kharey hojatey ho inko welcome karney.................itney izamath key bawajode yeh musharraf per ek corrouption ka case nahi karsakey........ek electric ka case kya tha wo bhi itnat cheap o rkska kya hua wo bhi sabh jantey hain..........khar hope u r udnerstaning thing now which is good come out from politicans wrld and find ur own facts.............hamid mir ko sono gey tu wasey ho jao gye.........uska tu kame hai aap jasey logon ko be ewaoof buan kar pasey kamana......mugar aap tu ucle karo