Pervaiz Musharaf Drinking Alchohol!! - British Newspaper

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Musharraf Drinking Scotch & Listening To Some...

Nawazish said:
Musharraf Drinking Scotch & Listening To Some

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqBxKYO6BIg[/video]

how do you know it is scotch?

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Shame on these peoples who are traitor of the nation. Mushaaraf alongwith his agents in particular Altaf must be hanged publicly for their criminal, terror and looting crimes against the Pakistan.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nawazish said:

No, Musharraf is drinking Water in Glass and not scotch.

And curse upon those too who are involving MQM in it while Altaf Hussain has nothing to do with drinking of Musharraf or of drinking of Imran Khan.

B

BrokenWing

i wonder why all these harami get shalter in uk after selling pakistan.

Malik495

TC ki bhi hadd hoti hay yaar [hilar]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

where is star gazer (sobia) who delete my post that she thought accusation on zaid hamid which was audio tape of him but here is accusation on musharraf. Now delete this as well. there is no proof he is drinking scotch.
Bias sobia haye haye

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

however put this video and try to prove this nounsense about Musharraf is a real big time losser..........You proved with your stupped video that u dont have any think authentic against Musharraf so u put this kind of videos...man check ur dad or ur brother they also use a glass to drink water........I dont know where did u see that scothc or whatever in that glass..........u guyz have to have some kind of gherath..just to prove someone gulity u guyz should stop ur cheap stuff.......whoever put this video is a big time losser and I have a feeling that admin or whoever handle this page are involve in this because they delete easly video if thy dont like...for example if u put some video against that jwish supporte imran khan they delete those video but they never delete this kind of nounsence...........anyway...they cant prove wront thing rite and rite thing wrong with their cheap technics...........

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)

lmao...lolzz ..!its water wht he is drinking..!u ppl are sick...u guyzz must have musharaf phobia..!!

told once he is best frm the worst lott..!! i dont think ppl who dont suport him shld suporting ne one in ths political shit..!!

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)

We love him even if drinks Scotch...........at least he is not drinking blood like Nawaz, Zardari & Taliban

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Ther last comments of the person tell you the story.... I do not know if there is a liquor in that glass or not , However, I don't have doubt that he is known drinker.He doesn't hide that aspect of his life.well, if you are not afraid of Allah, you don't need to be afraid of anyone.....

A

abbasiali

Nawazish said:

I wish I had one of my fast friend Irfan123 on this forum available, then I would have had given my remarks about this gathering,

water in the glass. [pk flag] [pk flag]

So innocent we are, and no wonder on day again Mushraf would be in power, the worst scenario, but this is Pakistan.

I don't know why American don't pray for Bush to come back

Britishers are also don't wish to see Blair back in power,

Why Pakistanis are so emotional for Musharaf.
[pk flag]

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

the supporters of Musharraf are the privileged classes and their agents, who has looted this nation with both hands in that period. Altaf / MQM, Q Leage are the main players in this show. We must held Musharraf and his agent accountable for their criminal acts and looting national wealth. It is the only way to award exemplary punishment to these culprits, otherwise this game will continue.

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
Ther last comments of the person tell you the story.... I do not know if there is a liquor in that glass or not , However, I don't have doubt that he is known drinker.He doesn't hide that aspect of his life.well, if you are not afraid of Allah, you don't need to be afraid of anyone.....

there more than 1 video on youtube where ur tanga party leader and zionist supporter imran khan drinking liqour us per bhi astagfirullah kehdo (zionist=i add dis word coz he had proof by taking a part in jew candiadate election campaign)

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ali-NZ said:
We love him even if drinks Scotch...........at least he is not drinking blood like Nawaz, Zardari & Taliban

Very very well said.. Musharaf was good for India. I went to Pakistan to watch cricket match when we was president and It was great!!! We miss him too..:)

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
Nawazish said:

And curse upon those too who are involving MQM in it while Altaf Hussain has nothing to do with drinking of Musharraf or of drinking of Imran Khan.

Stop it on 1:27, Shayd Tumhari Ankh Kay Kukray Kam Karnay Lagay.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)

Musharaf is 1000000 % better than Yahudi Agent [imran]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
where is star gazer (sobia) who delete my post that she thought accusation on zaid hamid which was audio tape of him but here is accusation on musharraf. Now delete this as well. there is no proof he is drinking scotch.
Bias sobia haye haye

Join the club Bro. Welcome :cry:

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)

He is definitely listening to a poem. Your accusation about Scotch will not stand in any court of law in the world.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
Nawazish said:

Stop it on 1:27, Shayd Tumhari Ankh Kay Kukray Kam Karnay Lagay.

Good eyes GeoG . It is not water. water is transparent. It is indeed liquor if you stop the video at 1:27 , you will definately see it.And those Musharraf 's idiots, open your frekin eyes and recognize the truth.