PEMRA bans Dr. Amir Liaquat for hurting religious sentiments of different sects.

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was shocked to see some clips.
It was open promotion of sectarianism and violence.

PEMRA should also take notice of Kokab Noorani.
I remember in past he said in TV show that gustakh-e-sahaba should be killed and beheaded.
This time he called those who dont consider meelaad gyarhvien khana as halal are not halal themselves.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was shocked to see some clips.
It was open promotion of sectarianism and violence.

PEMRA should also take notice of Kokab Noorani.
I remember in past he said in TV show that gustakh-e-sahaba should be killed and beheaded.
This time he called those who dont consider meelaad gyarhvien khana as halal are not halal themselves.

Kokab Noorani is a peace of ****

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Good step by #PEMRA for banning #DrAmirLiaquat for spreading sectarian hatred.. I would request #PTI Leadership (#ImranKhan) to expel #AmirLiaquat from party immediately .. !!! #Shame

PappuChikna

It almost looks like these shows are being done to make people hate religion itself nauzubillah.
Goal of these shows is to make religious programs as talk shows where participants attack each other and their leaders and beliefs and make a fool of themselves and moulvi naeem-ul-haq slap allama danyal azeez. All this will make the religion itself fall from the grace in the eyes of awam.

Eyeaan

It almost looks like these shows are being done to make people hate religion itself nauzubillah.
Goal of these shows is to make religious programs as talk shows where participants attack each other and their leaders and beliefs and make a fool of themselves and moulvi naeem-ul-haq slap allama danyal azeez. All this will make the religion itself fall from the grace in the eyes of awam.

You sound quite right regarding the religious shows, though perhaps they are unwittingly doing it hust for money or competition. Geo started this practice very intentionally way back during the debate of Hadood ordinance, for which they allegedly had contracted with the western governments. Afterwards this practice took off. Exclusive secretarial channels (without any debates) seem a good solution because one cannot possibly ban religious programs from the media.

Scholar1

Amir liaquat should not be allowed to talk about religion . He did پرسونا attack on dr.zakir which was not.good.