Passport of Quaid-e-Azam(Pics)

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Here are some pics of the Passport of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

click on an image to make it bigger.

283063_171534192916405_100001794762802_363271_2006032_n.jpg

183837_171534022916422_100001794762802_363269_7087414_n.jpg

226014_171534122916412_100001794762802_363270_1301721_n.jpg

263391_171534236249734_100001794762802_363272_136202_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder how many of you expats have given up this green passport for another one...? Im sure nobody will admit to being disloyal here...

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wonder how many of you expats have given up this green passport for another one...? Im sure nobody will admit to being disloyal here...

I am actually planning to move back now since we have a hope now (Imran Khan). I am a dual passport holder.

Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Hats off to Swisspak for posting a nice thread and sharing something lovely, Thanks

[I know I am playing with fire now]

First let me make it clear that I have nothing but my GREEN passport with me and I am proud of that BUT we should be allowed to ask questions, right???
Why people are proud of their nationalities and why they treat their passports as a sacred document??? Because its their representation, because they are nothing without this passport and because they are sure that when something bad will happen to them, there is some country who will protect him/her,,,,,,, Am I right????

Be honest and think why would someone be proud of his passport if his country couldn't protect him abroad and if his country's army is killing him and his family as a result of collateral damage in war against terror???
If he is being treated the same (as a terrorist) in his own country and abroad then why should he be proud of his nationality??? When the behavior of his own country's security forces is worst than those of foreigners then how he could be proud of his passport??? After all this what is the difference if he carries a green or red passport???

These are harsh questions but it is the reality and we shouldn't close our eyes from this reality.
Once Malcolm X said “You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.”

If my post has hurt anyone in any way,,,, my sincere apologies for that.
-Peace

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question of the Day, I wish if you had gone through the consequences of having and travelling on Pakistani Passport. Its very simple to raise a question on patriotic emotion, but first realize this worst scenario and then raise this question. Pakistani passport or Pakistani overseas identity card is only good to enter in Pakistan without visa, which is also not recommended because of current situation, if you enter in Pakistan on Pakistani passport or Pakistani Identity then you are at your own, no support from their adopted government, You all must have remembered recent case of kidnapping of British citizen, let me ask you why Rahman malik was on his feet and was personally monitoring the ongoing situation, very simple, because it was kidnap of British citizen and British government follow the subject for their Citizen, So my dear friend if anyone give up their Pakistani Citizenship, should not be blamed or emotionally blackmail.

So your next question to me, should be, whether I would give up my Pakistani Citizenship or not.

Yes I will give up.

But how will it impact on my overall feeling towards my patriotism towards Pakistan. For that I believe I will not require certificate from any one.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mr Swisspak, very good post. It is Mutabarak for me to view my Quaid' personal belongings..

I think, the passport may be written by Quaid himself...if u look @ page 3 , u can match the signature also...

Please do not quit the Pakistani nationality, my brothers....This is great passport....

We r out of Pakistan just for time being, for atmosphere change, like Altaf bhai or Mush Bhai.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question of the Day, I wish if you had gone through the consequences of having and travelling on Pakistani Passport. Its very simple to raise a question on patriotic emotion, but first realize this worst scenario and then raise this question. Pakistani passport or Pakistani overseas identity card is only good to enter in Pakistan without visa, which is also not recommended because of current situation, if you enter in Pakistan on Pakistani passport or Pakistani Identity then you are at your own, no support from their adopted government, You all must have remembered recent case of kidnapping of British citizen, let me ask you why Rahman malik was on his feet and was personally monitoring the ongoing situation, very simple, because it was kidnap of British citizen and British government follow the subject for their Citizen, So my dear friend if anyone give up their Pakistani Citizenship, should not be blamed or emotionally blackmail.

So your next question to me, should be, whether I would give up my Pakistani Citizenship or not.

Yes I will give up.

But how will it impact on my overall feeling towards my patriotism towards Pakistan. For that I believe I will not require certificate from any one.

completly agree we don't need any certificate for patriotism but it is ground reality that just because of these idiot politician we pakistani's are treated like a shit i am living abroad for last 4 years or you can say I spend half of my life in abroad with still pakistani passport but i am willing to give up my pakistani passport just because of the fact the way we are being treated in the whole world.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Friends, its not a matter of quitting our Pakistani identities its just a travel document and now adays most of countries offer u dual nationality option so u dont loose ur original nationality as well. The other point here is that even the passport of our great Quaid was not pakistani here it says "British indian Passport", but one can never question the status or love of the great Quaid for Pakistan. Similarly a piece of paper cant calculate our patriotism for our homeland. If u look at page 3 and 4 then u can see even on this passport we were allowed to travel to many european countries without a visa! Infact this status remained till late 60`s i believe.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes I will give up.

A nationality is more than jsut a travel document, it is pledging allegiance to the state, you give up your nationality? You are no longer Pakistani...you shoudl stop visiting siasat.pk and anything related to Pakistan.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
completly agree we don't need any certificate for patriotism but it is ground reality that just because of these idiot politician we pakistani's are treated like a shit i am living abroad for last 4 years or you can say I spend half of my life in abroad with still pakistani passport but i am willing to give up my pakistani passport just because of the fact the way we are being treated in the whole world.

Same goes for you, a nationality is NOT a travel document. It is a pledge of alleagiance and loyalty to a new country. You give up your nationality...you are no longer Pakistani. Period. You should also stop visiting Pakistani sites too and only visit Pakistan as a tourist. Dual Nationality is different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky4u

A nationality is more than jsut a travel document, it is pledging allegiance to the state, you give up your nationality? You are no longer Pakistani...you shoudl stop visiting siasat.pk and anything related to Pakistan.

Sorry Boss! But you are wrong, changing your passport doesn't change your origin. I hope you knew that even when you get a new passport, your country of birth is mentioned on the new one too.... So Pakistan will always be there even on your new passport..... and so far keeping yourself aware from Pakistani politics and siasat.pk, its not only for Pakistanis, My Dear. Anyone, whether Pakistani or not has the right to read and keep himself/herself aware of his/her surroundings...
-Peace

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again this is none of business for anyone to get worried about others, best to keep your self with your heritage and mind your own business.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not pointing fingers to anyone but I personally don't like the idea of giving up Pakistani passports only because we are treated differently. We should be steadfast and work hard to develop respect for our green passport. Main iss ko khud gharzi samajhta hoon. beher haal har koi samajhdar hay aur apnai acha bura khud samajh sakta hay.

Lucky4u

I am not pointing fingers to anyone but I personally don't like the idea of giving up Pakistani passports only because we are treated differently. We should be steadfast and work hard to develop respect for our green passport. Main iss ko khud gharzi samajhta hoon. beher haal har koi samajhdar hay aur apnai acha bura khud samajh sakta hay.

I really appreciate your way of thinking but with all due respect I would differ with you. If we are living outside of Pakistan for years and we are providing our services, paying taxes to some country other than Pakistan we are not selfish but if we change our green passport to a red one or blue one then we are selfish........ I think that color of the passport doesn't matter, its you who matter. Even if you change your passport, you will still be sending money to Pakistan because your roots are there...
So my point of view is (which might not be right) Selfish is a person who serve another country while he is in his prime age and return to Pakistan when he feel that its time to prepare his grave there.... Changing a passport is nothing more than utilizing one of the many facilities you have abroad.
-Peace

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاک سر زمین شاد باد کشور حسین شاد باد
تو نشان عزم عالی شان ار ض پاکستان
مرکز یقین شاد باد
پاک سر زمین کا نظام قوت اخوت عوام
قوم ملک سلطنت پائندہ تا زندہ باد
شاد باد منزلیں مراد
پرچم ستارہ ہلال رہبر ترقی و کمال
ترجمان ماضی شان حال
جان استقبال سایہ خدا ے ذلجلال