Pakistani Nation is Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

nommi007 said:
Boss here we are to discuss the problems, we are all in a same plateform, we have same problems, same values, from here we can rise the person its so easy we can choose any of the person introduce them with the persons we know we can make a very strong plateform through this only we need an initial step if you are capable then come I will try my best to support you and influence the people about you but atleast we have the trust on the person that he will speak our voice will solve our problems will awake us because we all are common persons, you can if you have positive thinking you have the ability all will support you just chose whom you think better first of all we will start from internet & from our surroundings then we will automaticaly to the heart of people InshAllah, just think you might have better idea than me.

Us people need a leadership and I am sure that is what you are trying to say there in your post. There is already Imran Khan out there who is one of us. We all need to support him. [imran]

nommi007

Citizen
I dont know why u ppl always thnk wrong if some one talk about your benefit then you thnk him wrong i want to make u ppl aware I want kay humai kisi kay agay hath pehlana na paray but u ppl always want to wait for politican & whn ur politican got selctd u say him wrong, if u hav abilty thn come forward we will with u or u knw any other person.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar come fwd tou aa jain but aik banday k vote sai aap election win nahi kar saktay we need to support some right person i think which is Imran Khan at the moment.

we must all support him if we wana change Pak

G

bat yahan aik vote ke nahi ha ksisi kay jetnay ya harnay ke nahi ha bat apnay andar aik sahi soch peda karnay ke ha, yeh soch hum kisi siasi banday ke pechay chal kay nahi hasil ker saktay yeh humari apni kosish say he mumkin ha chaye imran khan ho ya nawaz shareef woh kuch bhi mahi karain gay jo kuch karna hoga woh khud he karna paray ga jo bhi aye ga woh kuch mahino kay bad sirf galian sunay ga awam ke imran khan nay kia kia case case karta raha iltaf husain kay khilaf kia kia us nay kuch bhi nahi yeh sab dramay sirf vote kay liye kartay hai apnay andar kay leader ko jagao jis ke hum sab ko zarorat ha zara socho thanday demagh kay sath

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Apnay ander ka leader jaag chuka hai. But meray bhai ab koi direction bhee batao k is leader ko kis tarah politics mian lai k aain?

Or rahe Imran khan [imran] ke baat, UK ke govt nai jo evidence mangay thay for Altaf Hussain our govt didnot provide them.But at this time no one has courage k MQM ke badmashi per baat karay he is only IK jis nia yeh bold step lia. He is the ture porson.

G

Ap agay ao agar ap apnay andar yeh kabliat samjtay ho hum log ap kay sath hojai gay aik reply mai is ka jawab bhi day dia gia ha woh per lo
baki rahi imran khan ke bat case us nay kia tha govt nay nahi saboot us ko denay chaye thy govt ko nahi meray bahi yeh khali awam ke ankhon mai dhool jhonk kay apni siasat chamkanay kay liye us nay kia tha agar woh itna sacha hota to boht kuch karta
mqm waqai aik badmash hai lakin un mai ithad ha jo baki aor kisi kom mai nahi woh apnay banday ke respect kartay hai unh mai educated banday hai baki har taraf jahil akhtay hoe hoe hai, rahi bat un ko jab tak ajencies dhel day rahi hai woh log baki warna jis din humari agency nay chor dia woh khatam ho jai gay.

G

I have read all the posts & find the result tht here only som Chamchas of Nawaz Shareef & Imran Khan whch dnt want kay un ka mulk taraki karay only thy want kay un ka leader jeetay they are also here for the advertisement of Nawaz Shareef & Imran Khan nothing else apnay in kay andar zameer ha nahi aor always point out others

G

Guest said:
I have read all the posts & find the result tht here only som Chamchas of Nawaz Shareef & Imran Khan whch dnt want kay un ka mulk taraki karay only thy want kay un ka leader jeetay they are also here for the advertisement of Nawaz Shareef & Imran Khan nothing else apnay in kay andar zameer ha nahi aor always point out others

Acha tu mulk ko taraki karwaney ka kia tarika hai, Genius.....lol :lol:

javi

Citizen
MUST READ- ( any comments- [email protected]

We really need to get out of blame games. Pakistan is very strong nation, no one can challenge it from outside not even super powers(US). This will lead to all the Pakistani being united. Our enemys strategy is to divide the people and make us weak. I have no doubt that many countries want Pakistan off the world map. Even I can make a plan to break Pakistan; we have a lot of weakness,(India is taking full advantage of our situation) we need to think like our enemies. I have no doubt that Pakistan will be the leading nation in coming time. The only person who will save Pakistan is SIR IMRAN KHAN (he got what we need , he has BALLS (if u know what I mean). He will be the eldest prime minister of Pakistan ( wait and watch) ( in 2nd elections from now) (next election nawaz sharif and then imran khan)
(I know imran khan very well; I have not meet him but know a lot abt him, he can even sacrifice his family for Pakistan- no doubt)
I live in Canada( getting a degree); most Pakistani here dont tel people (goras speciall hot chicks..hahha) that they are from Pakistan. People here dont like Pakistan that much but I will and always stand with Pakistan and when ever any body asks me about my country (from where I belong?) I am proud of saying that I am a Pakistani. ( we have a lot of problems but problems makes life more intreasting)
We have everything ,yet we are scared, not Pakistani people (only few elite classes which run and have hold on all the resources). We have great people who can die for this country.
Our nuclear scientist. Few journalist, few politician ( jawaid hashmi, imran khan, and now even nawaz sharif ( not before- he has changed a lot, our chief justice) and many more ppl.

I was never been a fan of ppp benazir but she was a very smart women, we will never be able to fill that gap thats made due to her death.
( super powers r involve in her death- remember who killed her father, with whose support.)
I have a lot more to tell but I am in hurry and sorry for bad English I hope I made my point.
our land (Pakistan) NEEDs BLOOOD, blood of youngsters; we r the one who can save our country.
For me islam and Pakistan are equally important (remember what Pakistan means kalma. And god has given me everything I asked for and no matter what I will fight for my country till the last drop of blood in me. ( u can say I am crazy yes I am when it comes to Pakistan and islam. My family comes after these 2 things.
Most youngsters have no idea what Pakistan is ( I know) I guess there r 190 countries in the world non of them even comes close to Pakistan.
I like problems thats wht makes life meaningfull and interesting. I get the most happiness by being on the side of weak person and helping him. I have never failed in anything I mean it( I over come ever problem). Its not caus I am smart its because ALLAH is with me.
My fav county after Pakistan is iran and specially their president( may allah bless him and give him power to stand again US the way he is standing right now. They literally have nothing but still they act like tigers.
( zardari poor guy- he will be send back to jail by the army and our people. (mr 10%) haha. ( wait and watch) ppp is finished after this elections. ( I dont want them to but..)( well I pray to allah to show them the right path)
For any comments [email protected]

G

Hey dont put the publicity posters of mr Imran Khan here, this for discussing the problem, no 1 is right here speacial ur Mr Nawaz Shareef mr just thnk jaisi AWAM WAISAY HUKMRAN atleast Mr Zardari better from us hum mai say jis ko moka milay woh loot mar karay ga koi bhi nahi chor sakta then why r u blaming others.
Start mai likhtay ho blame na karo & then automaticaly blame on Govt, thats not fair. if u have the power then prove it kuch ker nahi saktay to sirf Govt pay blame. yeh kom kabi taraqi nahi ker sakti jab tak yaha CHAMCHAY rahi gay aor sab say ziada gand machanay wali aor mulk ke dusman PML-N ha they dont desrve to live in pakistan, Punjab ka sara Badmash PML-N ka ha because kabi I belong with them i know them very well, tum log kab samjo gay yeh sirf aor sirf awam ko istamal kartay hai kabi kuch bhi nahi karai gay tumharay liye.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Guest said:
Hey dont put the publicity posters of mr Imran Khan here, this for discussing the problem, no 1 is right here speacial ur Mr Nawaz Shareef mr just thnk jaisi AWAM WAISAY HUKMRAN atleast Mr Zardari better from us hum mai say jis ko moka milay woh loot mar karay ga koi bhi nahi chor sakta then why r u blaming others.
Start mai likhtay ho blame na karo & then automaticaly blame on Govt, thats not fair. if u have the power then prove it kuch ker nahi saktay to sirf Govt pay blame. yeh kom kabi taraqi nahi ker sakti jab tak yaha CHAMCHAY rahi gay aor sab say ziada gand machanay wali aor mulk ke dusman PML-N ha they dont desrve to live in pakistan, Punjab ka sara Badmash PML-N ka ha because kabi I belong with them i know them very well, tum log kab samjo gay yeh sirf aor sirf awam ko istamal kartay hai kabi kuch bhi nahi karai gay tumharay liye.

Its really nice that you have you know many facts about PML-N. You should share with us so loogon ko kuch idea ho, Its not fair k just you say against them. So share us which facts you know about them as you worked with them

G

Re: Pakistani Nation is GREAT/sufferers for govt deeds

hey we people are masters in criticizing others.dont blame on people.
We donot have any govt inst itution who we beleive that we are proud of.but we have privite institutions who we can glad tohave in west or rest of world.so domt bkame people,
Imran khan is our hope he willcome soon inshallah CIA is against him we hope that he get suceed in politics in next 10year time.It hard for him.
I am saying to the admin, that Your govt is faulty because Govt has responsiblity tosave its people what ur govt is doing drone comes pakistani dies 100s of death recorded, suiside bombers come pakistanis dies 1000s of pakistani dies recorede,who is responsible is ur govt is so (Please dont use abusive language),we have proven we can handle 4 time bigger than us india fully in kargil war then why ur govt doesnot take stand,

WE ARE 7th BIGGEST NUCLEAR POWER in the world,
WE ARE THE 5th BIGGER powerfullarmy in the world,
WE HAVE TOP 10 ISI intellegence in the world
WE HAVE DETERMINED PEOPLE to FIGHT ALTOGETHER UNLIKE AMERICANS,

then why ur govt is fear of ,why they cannot take a stand even IRAN TOOK IT IT HAS NOTHING EVEN,
This GOVT will not run but break country.INDIA IS WORKING IN SWAT / Balochistan our intellegence report conformed but now ur govt is not saying anything to Bastard indians,Indians is not giving ur water over 70 Percent. What ur govt is doing.
HOW we will progress when we keep umeed from criminals/scared/brokers/currupt people that they will save pakistan.Beside zardari i fear that ALTAF might sell karachi like EAST pakistan in out tense position as he has given alot of satements against existance of pakistan .
IMRAN KHAN IS THE BEST,Today imran case against ALTAF is stopped because UR GOVT is not allowing Scortlandyard (london) to collect proofs in karachi,thats why case is in halt imran cleared this thing in hins last intvw.
IMRAN KHAN IS ONLY OUR HOPE/

G

Mr Aap nay baray aram say keh dia kay Govt nay Imran Khan ka case nahi chalnay dia thts totaly wrong when he says kay he will case against Imran Khan it is about 1 year & 8 months back Govt to ab aye ha kisi ko itna na sar pay uthao kay kal us ko utha ker phenkana paray (Plz dont use abusive language)to u persons jo apni ghaltian chupa kay GOVT ko bura kehtay hai baki rahi Imran Khan ko bhi dekh lena jo apnay Ghar ka na hoa woh aor kisi ka kia hoga pehlay Shokhat Khanam kay nam pay loota ab pata nahi kia karay ga bat sirf yeh ha humari awam Past ke ghaltion say koi sabak nahi sekhti I m total Gurantee u.
Govt ko blame ker ker kay apna bera ghark ker rahay ho tum, yaha ALLAH khush rahy to rahay Insan kabi khush nahi ho sakta.
yeh dekho kay GOVT kay upar her taraf say presure kitna ha aor kis condition mai PML-Q nay GOVT hawalay ke, aj yeh awam un ke ghaltion ko bhool gai hai dobara GOVT ko bura keh rahi ha.
That means GOVT jo bhi karay chaye woh favorite ho awam ka us ko awam bura bhala he kahay ge, either it is PPPP, PML-N, PML-Q or Theriq Insaf.
Akal say kam lo pagal na bano, Past say experience hasil karo, present mai geo & future kay baray mai socho.

javi

Citizen
"apnay Ghar ka na hoa woh aor kisi ka kia hoga pehlay Shokhat Khanam kay nam pay loota "

who ever wrote this.

i wish we dont have ppl like u who ever u are.. keeep ur mouth shut if u dont know any thing. i feel sorry for u. (Please dont Use Abusive Language).

G

Hey Mr Javi kun sach bura laga ur mind has shuted off so u dont want to listen the truth, Imran Khan is totaly FRAUD, I will again say pehlay us nay SHOKHAT KHANAMA KAY NAM PAY LOTA, ab agar kabi ghalti say kuch ban gia to dobara lotay ga, the girl who is even now sincear with him he left her, woh banDA AWAM KA KIA KARAY GA, SIRF AIK OVER KARWANAY KAY BAD BALL SECOND COUNTRY KO DAY DAIGA. Even Mr Nawaz SHareef know him so he didnt offer him any combine effort, the persons who thinks he is the right person thy r (Please dont use abusive language).

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Guest said:
Hey Mr Javi kun sach bura laga ur mind has shuted off so u dont want to listen the truth, Imran Khan is totaly FRAUD, I will again say pehlay us nay SHOKHAT KHANAMA KAY NAM PAY LOTA, ab agar kabi ghalti say kuch ban gia to dobara lotay ga, the girl who is even now sincear with him he left her, woh banDA AWAM KA KIA KARAY GA, SIRF AIK OVER KARWANAY KAY BAD BALL SECOND COUNTRY KO DAY DAIGA. Even Mr Nawaz SHareef know him so he didnt offer him any combine effort, the persons who thinks he is the right person thy r (Please dont use abusive language).
With out any reason Imran Khan ko ya Nawaz Sharik Ko bura kehnay ka koi faida nahi. Imran Khan nai kia paisay khai hain. Yeh tou us ka hospital hai jo chahay he can do. But us nai audit report bhe awam ko dekhai hia.Paisay nahi kha raha out put bhe nazar aa rahe hai. It is the only and best hospital in Pakistan for Cansor.

Or shadi wo us ka personal problem hai us nai koi cheat nahi kia.They didnot get settled the things so they got seperate. Imran Khan aaj bhe apni income ka 70% charity mian deta hai.

Imran Khan is really great give some reasonable argument

G

Guest said:

Yaar, please koi reasonable argument dou aur facts key saath. Yeh kia pagloon ki tarah boley ja rahey ho?
Also please post with your user id. It will be nice to know who this smart person is behind this argument :lol:

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Guest said:
Yaar, please koi reasonable argument dou aur facts key saath. Yeh kia pagloon ki tarah boley ja rahey ho?
Also please post with your user id. It will be nice to know who this smart person is behind this argument :lol:

yaar aap apna name bhe tou show karo na.

A

Admin

This thread is pointless and going nowhere, therefore that is the end of it.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.