Pakistani movie Bol set for Eid release in India

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani film Bol, starring singer-actor Atif Aslam, is set to release in India on Eid, Aug 31.
Directed by Shoaib Mansoor of Khuda Kay Liye fame, Bol is a social drama which aims at highlighting the plight of women who are treated as a burden to a family in most parts of the society. It is co-produced by Geo Films and Shoman Productions and distributed by Eros International.
Based in Lahore, the film tells the story of a girl who stands up and challenges the age-old societal norms of treating women as lesser beings.
The film also stars Humaima Malik and Mahira Khan in prominent roles.

http://newsleaks.in/pakistani-movie-bol-set-for-eid-release-in-india/

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am sure will do better business then the previous movie . Can it be a block buster in India ? They (Indians) wont let it happen lol

Unicorn

Banned
I don't know what is wrong with this guy Lukman. One guy was saying that Bol is a good film and this nit wit Lukman says that I don't consider this as a film and this type of films should not be made, and he is discussing the Jabal of Pakistani film Industry. After watching his show one gets the impression that the film is no good. I don't know what a guy like me should think but I will give it a try and watch this film, along with my wife, this would be my first Pakistani film. This guy Lukman is an idiot he should learn to shut his mouth if he wants to help Pakistani film Industry.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani film “Bol”, starring singer-actor Atif Aslam, is set to release in India on Eid, Aug 31.
Directed by Shoaib Mansoor of “Khuda Kay Liye” fame, “Bol” is a social drama which aims at highlighting the plight of women who are treated as a burden to a family in most parts of the society. It is co-produced by Geo Films and Shoman Productions and distributed by Eros International.
Based in Lahore, the film tells the story of a girl who stands up and challenges the age-old societal norms of treating women as lesser beings.
The film also stars Humaima Malik and Mahira Khan in prominent roles.

http://newsleaks.in/pakistani-movie-bol-set-for-eid-release-in-india/

As usual -- for it was truely made for enemies of Islam -- CIA, RAW, MUSAAD etc .

Ever wonder why these ppl like SHOAIB MANSOOR never talk against drone attacks or such atrocities carried out ??? this is because they are BLIND ! they only see what enemies of Islam want to see

Unicorn

Banned
As usual -- for it was truely made for enemies of Islam -- CIA, RAW, MUSAAD etc .

Ever wonder why these ppl like SHOAIB MANSOOR never talk against drone attacks or such atrocities carried out ??? this is because they are BLIND ! they only see what enemies of Islam want to see

When are you going to stop with this enemies of Islam Mantra against your own citizens. According to Wahabis, you might be one of them they are dime a dozen in Pakistan, almost everything is anti-Islam.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: don't talk abt Luqman bhai she brave and out spoken person... u can sit with ur wife and watch sheila ki jawani or munni badnam hoayee darling tere liyah but not everyone sit with their family and watch things. as far as movie bol its just maybe 5-10% truth in the movie.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
When are you going to stop with this enemies of Islam Mantra against your own citizens. According to Wahabis, you might be one of them they are dime a dozen in Pakistan, almost everything is anti-Islam.[/QUOTE]

When are you going to stop with this enemies of Maha Bhaarat against your own citizens (kashmiris,maoists,naxalites). Accorging to Brahmans, they (naxalites/maoists) are in 13/28 states in India. Almost everything is anti- Hinduism

bravo

Banned
When are you going to stop with this enemies of Islam Mantra against your own citizens. According to Wahabis, you might be one of them they are dime a dozen in Pakistan, almost everything is anti-Islam.[/QUOTE]

When are you going to stop with this enemies of Maha Bhaarat against your own citizens (kashmiris,maoists,naxalites). Accorging to Brahmans, they (naxalites/maoists) are in 13/28 states in India. Almost everything is anti- Hinduism

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Kashmiris are more safe than karachi people.
Naxal problem is limited to forest...They have no people support!!
Who is anti hinduism in india?/only politicians ..but 80% of indians,92% nepali follow hinduism and all are with hinduism!!
India is for indic religions which are peaceful !!

Unicorn

Banned

Show me a quote where we have called anyone enemies of Maha Bhaarat if not get your self examined

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

Kashmiris are more safe than karachi people.
Naxal problem is limited to forest...They have no people support!!
Who is anti hinduism in india?/only politicians ..but 80% of indians,92% nepali follow hinduism and all are with hinduism!
!
India is for indic religions which are peaceful !!

Please get out of Bollywood and Starplus ... is its so cool in Kashmir than why it is the world's most militarized region in the world . If Maoists/Naxalites have no support than why your stupid PM Sikh said they are biggest challenge india is facing. Your mere presence here just show ur fear

bravo

Banned
Please get out of Bollywood and Starplus ... is its so cool in Kashmir than why it is the world's most militarized region in the world . If Maoists/Naxalites have no support than why your stupid PM Sikh said they are biggest challenge india is facing. Your mere presence here just show ur fear

How many have died in kashmir in this year?compare them to no of killing in lahore or karachi !!

Naxalites are despised by 99.999% indians except dozens of sympathizers e.g. arun dhati roy !!They are internal threat to india but unlike pakistanis all indians are united against naxalites!!
Indians are second largest internet users and we are there in every forum in this world ..there are not more than dozen indian members!!

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
I watched Ramchand Pakistani and Khuda ke liye. Good movies. Since there is so much hype for this movie, I don't mind give it a try.