Pakistan will live forever

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan will live forever. Go and read Iqbal and understand his philosophy. His dream was an Islamic nation up to Kashgar. There is no boarder between Pakistan and Afghanistan. US drones are trying to create one but Looser cannot be chooser. Central Asian Islamic republics got independence from Soviet union. Slowly and slowly SCO will take shape and within 10 years we will have free movement of people among these states. Remember we are natural part of these states. that is why we are called "stans". and Hindustan changed to India.

KAZAKSTAN, UZBEKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, TAJIKISTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN

You need to believe in your Islam and Iqbal's dream.

Just need to get rid of corrupt politicians.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستان ہمارا ہے . اس کو بچانا ہمارا فرض ہے. مھبے وطن کو ووٹ دو اور اپنے متقبل کو محفوظ کرو . چور اچکے کو ووٹ دینا اور ووٹ نہ دینا ایک برابر ہے .چور اچکے اور بدمعاش گورمنٹ میں آہیں گے تو چوری چکاری اور بدمعاشی کے علاوہ کیا کریں گے .

Please tell me who is Mohib-e-Watan (with Wisdom) and protect my family in karachi and I will vote for that person.

janbazali

Please tell me who is Mohib-e-Watan (with Wisdom) and protect my family in karachi and I will vote for that person.

believe in Allah, Allah says who believe in me, they become fearless

"beshak wo Allah he hai jis nay hmai khoff mai amann bakhsha"

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is not a country, Its a miracle of God like Hazrat Saleh A.S ki Unthani ..... Ashfaq Ahmad

Pakistan can be compared with a PRIMARY SCHOOL
who pretend to be Harvard school and want other
People to believe that.
You people want to conquer the world with big talks and speeches,

Last edited by a moderator:

crankthskunk

I do have doubts in mind.. things are getting more complex...

Look at your flag, do you really need an answer for your question? Your number is next, mark my words. You have played whatever games you could have. But end is neigh, USA is on its last legs, the time is not far, wait, we all are waiting, but like a brother said, all your misdeeds are registered and will be paid back with interest.

Imranpak

Indeed, Pakistan is a miracle in the sense that no one gave it a chance of coming into existence! This is not big talk or exaggeration by any means but a painful fact for Indian people, there is no nation on earth where people migrated in such massive numbers all instigated by Sir Iqbal's philosophy and executed by the brilliant Muhammad Ali Jinnah. No salt marches or burning clothes from Manchester...never did he even see the inside of a prison yet defeated all by delivering the impossible!

Ancient Afghanistan and Pakistan were one so it's natural for the British created Durand line to be eradicated sooner or later. This will unite the Pakhtuns and give Pakistan direct access to central Asia!. After hardship comes ease...every cloud has a silver lining so by the favour of Allah our time will come, inshallah!

India on the other hand has enough on it's plate so need to worry about us!

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Pakistan can be compared with a PRIMARY SCHOOL
who pretend to be Harvard school and want other
People to believe that.
You people want to conquer the world with big talks and speeches,

Dear, dear!
What is the matter with you? Don't you know the biggest threat to any oppressive regime is the origin and spread of "new ideas" and how do the ideas spread? By speeches and talks and nay sayers will always try to play them down to prevent them from spreading! So go ahead and keep doing your job, but try to do it well!
For your information "Jee khush hua hai rah ko purkhaar daikh ker"

BrotherKantu

Indeed, Pakistan is a miracle in the sense that no one gave it a chance of coming into existence! This is not big talk or exaggeration by any means but a painful fact for Indian people, there is no nation on earth where people migrated in such massive numbers all instigated by Sir Iqbal's philosophy and executed by the brilliant Muhammad Ali Jinnah. No salt marches or burning clothes from Manchester...never did he even see the inside of a prison yet defeated all by delivering the impossible!

Ancient Afghanistan and Pakistan were one so it's natural for the British created Durand line to be eradicated sooner or later. This will unite the Pakhtuns and give Pakistan direct access to central Asia!. After hardship comes ease...every cloud has a silver lining so by the favour of Allah our time will come, inshallah!

India on the other hand has enough on it's plate so need to worry about us!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

BrotherKantu

The Pakistanis are not stupid.

Obama+Taliban.jpg

Obama+Taliban.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LYYPIMTpiD0/SZ-vveN4s3I/AAAAAAAAA_4/QCH-qPGMAuo/s1600-h/Obama+Taliban.jpg

I want to paste photo. Can you help me, how to paste photos here. thanks