pakistan may break up (nauoozubillah) say karachi nazim

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It should be easy to verify the statement.If it is true then it is not new because after all he is a student of politics from the infamous school of AH in london.

mehwish_ali

^^The Satanic Tactics in play where taking things totally out of context is used in order to fulfil their Satanic desires.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
mehwish_ali said:
^^The Satanic Tactics in play where taking things totally out of context is used in order to fulfil their Satanic desires.

So many similar texts and vidoes, even worse and more irrelevant, were quoted from MQM supporters against their opponents, but people were sleeping on those occasions.

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bhai yeh NS ke supporter yeh soch rahe hain ke in se qayamat wale din yeh thori poocha jai ga ke kitni namaz aur kitna roza kia tha. yeh soch rahe hai ke inse poocha jai ga ke AH aur us ki party ke bando ke khilaaf kitna propaganda kia tha aur unko badnaam karne ke lyie kia kia hathkande azamai thay.

[imran] Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad

Jury

That's why Mustafa Kamal is grateful to Hatters.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFMyfC0JxY[/video]

mehwish_ali

Jury said:
That's why Mustafa Kamal is grateful to Hatters.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFMyfC0JxY[/video]

Same is very very true about the supporters of Imran Khan and Extremist Talibanies, Jamatiye etc.. Till the time they keep on making Jhootay Ilzamaat against us, I will be thankful to Allah that surely we are doing the Right thing that they are doing these Bohtan Tarashies.

And the day they stop telling lies against us, that day I will be very careful and we have to see what thing we are doing wrong that these Hatred filled monsters have stopped making BOhtans against us.

Thank you Mustafa Kamal for showing the true colours of Imran Khan and Jamat bloody thirsty wolfs.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah curse any one who spoke, speaks or will speak these ugly words. Perhaps, these ugly words were spoken by an ugly man.

May Allah protect Pakistan for ever and ever from nazre badd se. Ameen.

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I can't understand the logic behind this argument:

[Karachi nazim said Pakistan may break up (nauoozubillah) is no big deal because PTI Worker Arrested for Taking Bribe from Blackwater

Two wrongs don't make one right !

Jury

For Education Purpose Only.
We use "may" to express the Possibilities.
We can use it for present & future.
1) I may go. ( Perhaps I'll go )
2) It may be a bomb. ( Perhaps it is a bomb )

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury said:
For Education Purpose Only.
We use "may" to express the Possibilities.
We can use it for present & future.
1) I may go. ( Perhaps I'll go )
2) It may be a bomb. ( Perhaps it is a bomb )

Jury and his MQM supporters are like the Pakistani Cricket team, on a given day the are the best and the next day (This day is most of the time lol) they are the wort. You guys will pretend the most patriotics, we did this and our forefathers did that, but if any of your party members anything wrong, my god you guys will defend him/her like there is no tomorrow. Being a leader (Mustafa Kama) saying may Pakistan break up or Altaf saying Pakistan being a blunder is not exceptable. You understand that baita, No If And or But Period. By them saying they leave them selves a small room, that is if (Inshalallah it will never happen) things get bad and MQM loses seats and army comes after the terrorists in Karachi, then they mean 'All bets are off", break away ruled by Muhajirs for ever. shame on those support such leaders

Jury

1100864514-1.gif