Pakistan have Bigger Heart said by a Normal Indian

Unicorn

Banned
Difference between indian and pakistani!!

for an indian :love for his nation is utter most!!

for a pakistani :love for his religion is maximum!!

For an indian :Religion is division and it is false prophesy created by ordinary humane beings to divide people,create hatred!!One must not worship anyone to please god but should believe in karma and good acts!!We believe in universal brotherhood ,sanatam dharma...All world is our family...
Bhagwat geeta says :dont believe in worship.just do the right acts !!

for a pakistani :Religion is unity and they believe in prophesy of messenger..

There are quite a few contradictions in your narration I respectfully submit.

How does one go about loving a Nation? I can understand being part of "A" nation. When "A" nation is made up of multiple nations like Bengali, Gujrati, Maratha etc, which nation you are suppose to "love".

What does Krishna do for you when he is "PLEASED"?

I will just leave it at this.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Unlike Pakistanis , most Indians are normal and appreciate the good work from pakistan.

Indian guy, Most Pakistanis have broad minds and open hearts, unlike Indians like you. Look at your comments, even in this situation you could not hide your 'real feelings' for Pakistan... WHY YOU GUYS HAVE SO MUCH INFERIORITY COMPLEX..?

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan is the one who is harming India and rest of the world. Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism and people of pakistan should get united against it. we need more Ansar Burney. One more thing you can do is stop calling Ansar Burney an Indian Agent but call him Proud Pakistani.....[/QUOsTE]

With your cheap comments, your indianness shines

bravo

Banned
There are quite a few contradictions in your narration I respectfully submit.

How does one go about loving a Nation? I can understand being part of "A" nation. When "A" nation is made up of multiple nations like Bengali, Gujrati, Maratha etc, which nation you are suppose to "love".

What does Krishna do for you when he is "PLEASED"?

I will just leave it at this.

I will say for majority of indians(most of hindus would agree)!!although india is divided on caste,color and creed ,region but we all perceive that religion is a man made tool!!

And believing in anyone prophesy is not rational until the prophesy is peaceful to every humane beings of world

To sum it up we should only believe in good work and be tolerant,treat every beings as our family!!

The path to God is not through formalities or do's and dont's. Its the path of liberation and free thinking. God Himself says that he's not pleased with formalities or ritualistic worship, he's pleased only with Karma. That is the only path to liberation. If that person is righteous, he's automatically close to God.

Last edited:

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indian governament showed its true banya spirit : Chamrhi jae par damrhi na jae !!!!!
No one says Ansar Burney is agent or something, so dont tell us who he is or not. He is a Pakistani lawyer and activist.
Seems like india dosent have any humaniterian NGO`s or activists who could help indians in need.
Indians should rather build up their humanity and NGO`s than RSS, Sangh parivar and other hindutva extremist organisations. It only shows that we Pakistanis are more civilized than cow urin drinking indian society which is divided in cast and creed.
Hindu culture has never ever in history been able to produce any philosoph, scientist or any empire. for the first time in their entire history the hindu majority got influence in their geography. Thats why they are so paranoid, narrow minded and small hearted.
This whole incident and reflections of indians on the whole issue here pluss the small mentality of bharti media only shows the true nature of a populations which is beneath the human level. They have always been subjects to be ruled and therefor they have a lack of some values which make them what we call in urdu "Ehsaan Framosh".
Masters always are masters ! We ruled them for thousand years and still they are unable to free themselves from the paranioa.
And the hindu religious class the Brahman is feeding that fear to uphold their control on indian society.
Common hindu should read the history and they will find that we Pakistanis gave them a name, a state, a language, some moral, set of values etc.

Last edited:

bravo

Banned
Indian governament showed its true banya spirit : Chamrhi jae par damrhi na jae !!!!!
No one says Ansar Burney is agent or something, so dont tell us who he is or not. He is a Pakistani lawyer and activist.
Seems like india dosent have any humaniterian NGO`s or activists who could help indians in need.

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news...+in+Diplomatic+Conduit+Thank+India+on+Release

Indians should rather build up their humanity and NGO`s than RSS, Sangh parivar and other hindutva extremist organisations. It only shows that we Pakistanis are more civilized than cow urin drinking indian society which is divided in cast and creed.

Its racist and bigotry!!what about urine drinking experience :)
Hindu culture has never ever in history been able to produce any philosoph, scientist or any empire. for the first time in their entire history the hindu majority got influence in their geography. Thats why they are so paranoid, narrow minded and small hearted.
This whole incident and reflections of indians on the whole issue here pluss the small mentality of bharti media only shows the true nature of a populations which is beneath the human level. They have always been subjects to be ruled and therefor they have a lack of some values which make them what we call in urdu "Ehsaan Framosh".
Masters always are masters ! We ruled them for thousand years and still they are unable to free themselves from the paranioa.
And the hindu religious class the Brahman is feeding that fear to uphold their control on indian society.
Common hindu should read the history and they will find that we Pakistanis gave them a name, a state, a language, some moral, set of values etc.

hindus have discovered Mathematcs,number system,algerbra and calculas,surgery!!

Arabs copied many of these ;from india via trade and showed it as islamic science :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z53K4d6ncNk
Hinduism is the only scientifically proven religion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pueVNbuZ2A4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8NpaG0cAGo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgXq1dHLS0o&feature=related

Last edited:

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You can't judge a nation of 180 million people on experiences that a person has had with a few people!. Personally, i put Pakistan before anything else but can understand those Muslim's who put Islam first hoping for greater Muslim unity because our Prophet(saw) said that "My Ummat are like one body, if one part feels pain then the entire body aches".

There are million's of Indian Muslim's too who put Islam first so you Indian's on this forum are not official spokespeople for over 1 billon people including 170 million Muslims!. Hindu people do not put faith first because most Hindu's live in India or are of Indian origin so there would be little point in doing so, Islam is a universal faith crossing man made boundaries where as Hinduism is an Indian one!

Islam is very important for Pakistanis because the nation came into existence in it's name, it's my belief that there would be no Pakistan today if our ancestors had not promised to make it "the home of Islam" so our salvation depends on how quickly we implement it as the rule of law. India on the other hand calls itself a secular nation so religion is naturally not that important to them.

I have worked and studied with very devout Hindu's to whom faith means a lot too and yes they have contributed to civilisation but it's stupid to suggest that the Arab's borrowed everything from them when they also greatly learned from the Greeks. That would be like saying that Hindu learning is all from the Buddhists!!

Indian's are too narrow minded to give Pakistanis any credit even if the whole world is yelling it on their face!! Even when we clearly saved their people from pirates that their own people admit they will make every excuse under the sun to discredit us or deflect the attention on themselves, i can understand why people like Zaid Hamid are full of hatred towards them!

The problem is not Hinduism though like any other faith they have fanatics but Indian people as a whole are insincere and can't be trusted! Nepal is also a Hindu nation who Pakistan has a good relationship with because the people are far more sweeter and thoughtful then self-righteous, war mongering and hypocritical Indian's who preach peace but will never hesitate to stab you in the back.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is the one who is harming India and rest of the world. Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism and people of pakistan should get united against it. we need more Ansar Burney. One more thing you can do is stop calling Ansar Burney an Indian Agent but call him Proud Pakistani.....

It is India that is the home of terrorism with so many people being oppressed....800,000 troops in Kashmir alone committing human rights violations every day, you know all others who want independance from India! You are also trying to destabalise FATA and Balochistan through Afghanistan so stop crying when ISI does similar work in your country.

Last edited: