Pakistan don,t attract us any more

I am an indian muslim. MIND YOU..Proud & happy indan muslim.I often feel you pakistani ppl frequantely showing ur concern about indian muslims.WHY? I can assure you that we are more happy in india than you ppl in pak. yes we face some problems! but everyone have some kind of problem everwhere.We have full constitutional and democratic rights to raise our voice against any unjustice. so we don,t need your sympathy which do more harm for us than any good. Think about yourself .WE KNOW, what is happening in pakistan. sucide attacks-fighting-corruption are symbols of pakistan. I learn from your talkshows that there is no AATA, SUGAR,PETROL ,ELECTRIC in pakistan. now pakistan don,t attract us. Mslims in india feels very lucky that they live in india insted of pakistan. Somehow i feel you pakistani jealous of us.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
my freind have you ever heard term called savour grapes try to understand
it u will get ur answer
thanks anyways for your views

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Diffrentkhan

Do you think you represent all muslims in India? Do you think you represent the families of those who were brutaly masacred and burned alive in Gujrat riots?
Do you represent Ayodhia mosque? Do you represent muslisms affected by the racial RSS, Shivsena, Arya samaj etc. etc. ?

You can talk for yourself. We Pakistanis have a very nice word for guys like you and it is "House nigger".
We have our own problems to deal with and your problems dosent bother us so much.
So just leave this site and go home nigga. This is a site for pakistanis by pakistanis.
Go and play house nigger on an indian site, where some hindus will appreciate your inferiority style.
Yahan tumhe koi ghaas bhi nahi dalta.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Typhoon said:
@ Diffrentkhan

Do you think you represent all muslims in India? Do you think you represent the families of those who were brutaly masacred and burned alive in Gujrat riots?
Do you represent Ayodhia mosque? Do you represent muslisms affected by the racial RSS, Shivsena, Arya samaj etc. etc. ?

You can talk for yourself. We Pakistanis have a very nice word for guys like you and it is "House nigger".
We have our own problems to deal with and your problems dosent bother us so much.
So just leave this site and go home nigga. This is a site for pakistanis by pakistanis.
Go and play house nigger on an indian site, where some hindus will appreciate your inferiority style.
100% agreed by typhoon,dont waste our time and leave this forum.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why Pakistan do not attarct Indian Musilms anymore!
if in hurry listen from 4:00

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDjDQqKLkVY[/video]

eropa11

Citizen
diffrentkhan said:
. Good to see a fellow citizen I share your views. I believe we have a much better future ahead. India has produced talented Muslim artists, athletes, doctors, scientists, thinkers and journalists that are world famous.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very well said by Dr. Israr.
Just as Hz. Allama Iqbal said, Is khakistar ke daman me ab bhi wo chingari he jo jahan ko roshan kar sakti he.
Because of we have our own state Pakistan, we can anytime be able to implement whatever system we want, forexample in future inshallah we will decide to throw out quasi democracy and implement the dynamic and life giving divine system of Deen-e-Islam. And for that we already have a land.
If we didnt have any land and were a minority in India like "diffrentkhan", we could only be muslims in our private matters. Hajj, roza and namaz. I didnt mention zakat because zakat is a matter of islamic socio-econmic system and for that a state is needed. Actually also needed for the right purpose of Salaat, because namaz is only a part of salaat. The whole meaning of Salaat is the Quranic political system, and for that also a state is needed.
Namaz, roza, hajj and other religious rituals on private plan were also allowed in communist Sovjet. Why did the whole muslim world support the war against them in Afghanistan then?
Because Islam is not a private matter, it deals with mankind on much higher plan, and on that plan a state is required. That was the real reason muslims of sub-continent demanded Pakistan.
Just as Hz. Allama Iqbal explained that in a very beautiful way:

Mullah ko jo he hind me sajde ki ijazat
Nadaan samajhta he ke islam he azaad

But cryptos and house niggers like "differentkhan" who pretend to be not interested in Pakistan but come and visit Pakistani sites regulary, are not worth any discussion.
We have many "muslims" in the same category, like Hamid Karzai who also is a "muslim" but he is a tool for occupation forces. Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq were also "muslims". Beitullah mehsod were also a muslim. Hassan bin Sabah were also a "muslim".
So being a "muslim" is not a diploma for that you are supporting a right issue or you are on the right path. But ones acts and beliefs decide ones affiliations to the right side.
Alhamdolillah we pakistanis understood the purpose of Deen-e-Islam and created an independent state which can anytime in the near future become a beacon on the globe, while muslims who are acting like house niggers are doomed to face the same destiny as the muslims in Al Andalus, when crusaders and the catholic church launched the spanish inquisition and just after 20 years it was no muslim left in Spain.
At that time muslims in india will thank Allah Almighty that they have a place wher they can seek refuge. As the 5 million afghans took refuge during the sovjet occupation.

Jive Jive Pakistan

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eropa11 called differentkhan as "fellow citizen". It means that eropa11 is also an indian :)
Amazing to see how many indians visit pakistani sites on regular bases.
Just to ask you guys, are you paid for that? Can you tell me how much you get for playing "cyberwar"?
hehehe.... We are people of very high values and very rich history. Small puppies like you cannot move a giant rock like Pakistanis.
Go home!
And by the way your muslim artist are not allowed to buy houses many places in Mumbai, because muslims are not allowed to buy houses in many residential areas. Watch intervjue of Shaban Azmi on youtube, where she openly admits that.
I dont think you guys are muslims at all. But let me just tell you a small secret.
India will split in many small states very soon. Because it was only muslim rule which was able to hold a such big country. Hindus were never able to create india, muslims conquered small kingdoms and named it as hindustan. And now since muslims rule is not there, that fragile democracy will go under.
One cannot hope a country to survive where over 250 million people are declared as untouchables. Its worse than aparthied.

usafzai

Citizen
ok my indian friend do u know we r attracted towards india because in near future it wont be india it l be a pakistan state because ghazwa tul hind is nearing. and everyone knows how happy u r in india... india is well known in the world only due to its marasi s
nachne ganey wale loog and prostitution.. so if u want purity u would be attracted to pakistan and if not u will not be attracted. that s easy as it sounds. so now be off u r not welcomed here.

eropa11

Citizen
Typhoon said:
Eropa11 called differentkhan as "fellow citizen". It means that eropa11 is also an indian :)

Typhoon I do not have anything against Pakistan. I take pride in being a Muslim and an Indian and I am sure u take pride in being a Pakistani. I never said that we don't have any problems in India we have many but I have always felt secure living in India in state of Andhra Pradesh. Just so that you know things are not as bad as you think in India. I grew up in 80s despite problems the situation for Muslims is much better today. Being a minority in India we have a very good relationship with in Muslims while U guys are killing each others and blaming on others STOP IT. As Muslims we have brought art and culture to this country and we will continue to do so. I visit this site to hear different points of view.

May Allah be our guide.

Nabeel

Citizen
salam o aalikum
to all fellow brothers and sister from pakistan and all over the world

i read all the replies u guys posted to differentkhan

Actually my brother differentkhan first of all we are muslims first and PAkistani or indian at last. In my opionion the nationality is a propaganda of the disbelivers against the muslimsand islam . look we are one nation and that is Muslim and if we act like a muslim nation we are a big power but when we are act like indian, iranian , saudies, marrocan , pakistanis we became divided and this division make us weak.

hopefully u understand

for your kind information..we dont bother about you in india anymore..this is because of us indian government force to give you rights otherwise who would have cared about u like dallits in india..the problem we have in pakistan will be resolved inshahlah soon...so dont worry about us...we are strong people and strong nation, enough for one billion people..the problems we are facing right now is because of indian government financing terrorist in pakistan but mind u we will come over this problem..

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:
I am an indian muslim. MIND YOU..Proud & happy indan muslim.I often feel you pakistani ppl frequantely showing ur concern about indian muslims.WHY? I can assure you that we are more happy in india than you ppl in pak. yes we face some problems! but everyone have some kind of problem everwhere.We have full constitutional and democratic rights to raise our voice against any unjustice. so we don,t need your sympathy which do more harm for us than any good. Think about yourself .WE KNOW, what is happening in pakistan. sucide attacks-fighting-corruption are symbols of pakistan. I learn from your talkshows that there is no AATA, SUGAR,PETROL ,ELECTRIC in pakistan. now pakistan don,t attract us. Mslims in india feels very lucky that they live in india insted of pakistan. Somehow i feel you pakistani jealous of us.

dear khan,
why you think that pakistanis jealous. dear we don't have time for this.
by the way I traveled india and i feel so sad about you guys...if you guys thinking
of shahrukh khan or other movie star khans so make sure shahrukh paying a huge
price for that. just imagin a muslim have a mandir at his house and his children pray
to these idols. Is it a great price ? Can you do it?
your nick is different thats why you think different....
please "BE HAPPY DON'T CRY"

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No No , The lot is full, No more Muhajir please.
Pakistan is not magnet for muhajirs. I do not know why this generation came to Pakistan and remained Muhajir for 60 years.
Please do not come here my muslim brother. India is good to live also. Our forefathers lived for more than a century.
We will come to see you very soon, but not as muhajir, as ruler and citizen, inshallah. :roll:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:

Differentkhan
you know different khan why we proud to be a pakistani? because we are first class citizens here.you r not first class citizen there buddy.. cz all indian party heads are nonmuslims and they used to call you minority.... in our country's constitution the supreme power of governance is Almighty Allah.. and in india i dont think so there is anything that belongs to a muslim ideology..
we proud that our country is called an islamic state. yours not..
we proud to be a pakistani becuase we are the only muslim nuclear state in the world.. no one else..
we proud to be a pakistani because muslim world counts us as a leader of islam.
corruption and other problems that u described in your views is really a problem not only for us its also for you too man..
tahelka scandle is one of the most worst example of this..
we are paying the price of being an islamic nuclear state and thats why western world is using all their force to make us unstable..
we are fighting there fight in our battlefield..
we have lack of good governance and politicians but that doesnt means we are flopped.. we still have a strong nation.. strong judiciary.. and strong values of being a true muslim in our society.
we know what kind of life you r ledding there. and what else u can do becuase of being a muslim.. what kind of rights you have we have seen in gujrat.. what kind of value you have we have seen in samjhota express blast.. still no investigation result has come cz a hindu colonal is envolved
we know what kind of ideology of islam you are following where hindu girls marry a muslim man and muslim girl marrys a hindu man..
still we are better then you that we have our moral values.. we dont allow hindu to marry a muslim and we dont allow muslim to marry a hindu..its the basic concept of marriage in islam if you read Holy Quran . surat Nissa..
we are far more better then you brother cz we can build mosques without any permission.. we can eat halal meat with full freedom you cant..
and in last the one and only thing that makes us proud that the name of our country is Islamic republic of Pakistan.... not like yours republic of india..

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:

I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU AS A MUSLIM ARE HAPPY IN INDIA. AND THAT PAKISTAN DOES NOT ATTRACT YOU ANYMORE. AGREED. I READ YOUR EVERY WORD. AT THE END YOU WROTE THAT WE ARE JEALOUS OF YOU INDIANS. BY SAYING THAT WE ARE JEALOUS OF INDIANS, YOU LOST ALL YOUR CREDIBILITY.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well Mr Happy Muslim, buy a small piece of property in Bombay and then tell us. If you are happy there, we are happy here and we do not have any problem what so ever. We just want you to let us live happily aswel. Tell your lords that stop dreaming about "Akhund Bharat" 'cos that is not gonna happen.

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Typhoon said:
@ Diffrentkhan

Jee o Sheraa
16 anay theek baat ki hai...
Pakistan Zindabad