Pakistan decides to grant consular access to Commander Kulbushan Yadav : FO

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I won't deny you as u are Mamoon of his supposedly love child and might be having more information but the IK I know is going to get not going to give an inch to India. Please check his record when he was Captain of Cricketing team.
Thanks for admitting he is a zinai and also he is a ghustake shahaba

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
no problem .
Dude seriously, dont u have ur own country? I really cant understand how a person gets time n thoughts to go to another country's political forum n comment.
Seriously dont u have a job? Or self respect? R things really so bad around u that u come here to sniff something that can make u feel better about where u live?
I have seen so many situations arise between 2 countries but it never ever crosses my mind to go to an indian forum to sniff around, its wayyyyyyyyy below my level , so i really wonder how bad things r around u that u need to bring ur nose here?

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for admitting he is a zinai and also he is a ghustake shahaba
N who r u? U worship professional chors, ppl who literally killed humans, killed pregnant women, killed ppl on door steps of a religious institute.
At wat level of islam do u consider u stand to question or object of a sin that might have happened 40 years ago behind closed doors?
Plz answer

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
N who r u? U worship professional chors, ppl who literally killed humans, killed pregnant women, killed ppl on door steps of a religious institute.
At wat level of islam do u consider u stand to question or object of a sin that might have happened 40 years ago behind closed doors?
Plz answer
And you worship a ghustake sahaba ?

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
And you worship a ghustake sahaba ?
So thats ur answer? Another question? Lol
I asked u something i dare u to answer.

But still to answer u, no i dont worship anything except almighty Allah, IK is a human with wayyyy too many faults for me to even call him my role model. But i support him only n only because everybody else has miserably failed in running my country. Everybody else is just a chor n criminal killing 20 crore ppl bit by bit to build empires for their own families only so i have absolutely no choice but to support a guy who was bad behind closed doors only.

Does it clear my opinion? Now wats ur reason of supporting those chors despite seeing everything? Isnt that wat u call worshipping?
Dare u to answer like i did lol

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Then why are you defending him ? And calling me Tyrian Mamo but I think you are also illegitimate son of imran. Abbu ko defend kero
PMIK is my leader not father. But u are trying to get justice for Tyrain means ur are his Mamoon.

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
this could've been done earlier too. but no issues, now is good too.
but give him death penalty asap. otherwise this whole episode will be shameful

!n5aNiTy

Minister (2k+ posts)
It will be just like the meeting with his mom... lolzzz.... i wld suggest Ajit doval ke bhee mulaqat kerwa doo so he can see his monkey... ?