Pakistan Army Telefilm Glorious Resolve

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ISPR, please make any other films showing what u do when drones come in Pakistan territories!!!!!
We have seen a lot of this propoganda now.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ISPR, please make any other films showing what u do when drones come in Pakistan territories!!!!!
We have seen a lot of this propoganda now.

bhai saab aap nay flat go uae aur turkey ka lagaya hai...magar tanz pakistan per ...wah ge wah

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
is ka real say door door tak koee tualaq nahee he sab daramy bazi he, filmay bana nay say kabhee aman nahee ata

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Love you guys.... The whole world should know till the time we have the professional soldiers of Pak Army, No one can dare to look at Pakistan with a twisted eye...

PAK ARMY ZINDA BAD

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
well remember Iraq army, the biggest muslim army before american invasion, what happened.......please think!!

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
well remember Iraq army, the biggest muslim army before american invasion, what happened.......please think!!

You are comparing Iraqi army with Pak, Man you need to to wake up, Alhumdullilah Pak Army has been always recognized as one of teh professional armies of the world. by the way sitting in UK and crtisizing the Pak Army sound pathetic.

for yoru information i am pasting the video of our army platoon which won the gold medal in UK

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
No doubt there are foreign backed terrorist elements in some of our tribal areas but their # is few and they can be identified easily by locals if we talk with local tribes rather than bombing and killing innocent women, men and kids. Drone attacks have made local tribal people hate our Army which is really hurting Pakistan. These attacks should stop and Pak army should stop making such foolish videos, at the end of the day we are killing our own people and this is what our enemy want.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
what a bunch of disgrace these miscreants are " tumm fazal ullah ko 100 USD daita hay aur humay 80 USD"

This is the fact that these rascles have been paid to fight against own men... Again I would say "Why Meer Jaffers Only Born amongst us so called Muslims"

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are comparing Iraqi army with Pak, Man you need to to wake up, Alhumdullilah Pak Army has been always recognized as one of teh professional armies of the world. by the way sitting in UK and crtisizing the Pak Army sound pathetic.

for yoru information i am pasting the video of our army platoon which won the gold medal in UK

what do to with these prizes when they cant protect their own homeland. take these prizes and make pickle from them

Arslan

well remember Iraq army, the biggest Muslim army before american invasion, what happened.......please think!!
Iraq is Iraq n Pakistan is Pakistan... No comparison
USSR Example in front of u , Wht happened with them, Although it was called Super Power At That time
We are proud to be Pakistani!!

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
what do to with these prizes when they cant protect their own homeland. take these prizes and make pickle from them

After seeing your comment, i feel like questioning your affiliations with enemies of our country.

better change your ID to something else!!! Coz as far as i Know Sawati's are not disgraces... and about that pickle you seem very fond of these pickles ... and been taking it quite frequently. the same was given to the rascles in the videro, Fazal Ullah and any ******* who would dare to challenge us.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a bunch of disgrace these miscreants are " tumm fazal ullah ko 100 USD daita hay aur humay 80 USD"

This is the fact that these rascles have been paid to fight against own men... Again I would say "Why Meer Jaffers Only Born amongst us so called Muslims"
Brother, these Meer Jaffers and Meer Sadiks are in the country and in foreign as well. I am quite shore none of them ever has seen
( alaka ghar ) Mirean Shah, Landi Kotal etc ? What they are commenting is away from ground reality. They dont know the game of enemy ?
The trators have been getting the money for each solders death, higher the rank they killed more price these raskels they got.
Drone attacks is as well a trick to provocate the normal Pathans to fight against our Pak Army.

My tributes to Pak Forces, Pakistan Zindabad.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother, these Meer Jaffers and Meer Sadiks are in the country and in foreign as well. I am quite shore none of them ever has seen
( alaka ghar ) Mirean Shah, Landi Kotal etc ? What they are commenting is away from ground reality. They dont know the game of enemy ?
The trators have been getting the money for each solders death, higher the rank they killed more price these raskels they got.
Drone attacks is as well a trick to provocate the normal Pathans to fight against our Pak Army.

My tributes to Pak Forces, Pakistan Zindabad.

Brother I agree with you, Coz most of the guys commenting here either living in UK, Germany etc they donot have any idea what is going on ground, and how our enemy is using the people to kill own men.. Their source of information is Hamid Mir who is himself the biggest traitor, and an agent himself. So i am giving them the benefit of doubt.

We must come out of that Mob mentality we have, we need to grow as pure nationalist, only Pakistan nothing else.. no punjabi, no pathan, nao balochi or sindhi be only Paksitani thats it..

Pakistan Zinda Bad

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pak army despite their short comings are the only thing that is keeping the country together. Without them Zardari and co would have long sold every inch of the land then settled abroad so it's very easy to critisise without thinking!

Iraq army or any Arab fighting machine doesn't come close to our armed forces.