Pakistan Army says we need our budget whatsoever is the economic condition of Pakistan

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101220797-1.gif

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
on one side we don't allow 3 billions for MNA's flat and on other army says that rs 500 billions are no enough for them .are we coward or hypocrite??

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
neither MNAs nor Army have the right to use the tax money of the poor people for their luxuries...Why do army need this much money now ?Are they planning to protect the innocent people from the drones now at last?If yes they should be given more than that,cos I am sure people will prefer to live hungry than to die.

FaisalKh

Sir jee its clearly written for what reason the money is needed so what is wrong in it. If it was written that this money will be used to build luxurious houses for generals then we can say its wrong. Wake up man u r blind in revenge dont know what is ur problem. U never criticize govt on its wrong policies but when something come up against Army or ISI u start spitting venom against them. Grow up buddy.

awan4ever

Sir jee its clearly written for what reason the money is needed so what is wrong in it. If it was written that this money will be used to build luxurious houses for generals then we can say its wrong. Wake up man u r blind in revenge dont know what is ur problem. U never criticize govt on its wrong policies but when something come up against Army or ISI u start spitting venom against them. Grow up buddy.

Clearly written?

Can you tell us when was the last time the Army presented its accounts before the parliament of the people it serves?

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
It's you who should grow up! Do you think any one in his right mind would mention for what reason they need money for or what is their ulterior motive? Look at the current situation in the country! You live in cities, how on Earth would you know what havoc the drones strikes are playing in tribal areas! If the defense budget would have been put to its true use, these drones would have stopped! But since all the budget is needed for mere luxuries.........Yes I HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM ! It's high time you wake up and realize who is right and who is wrong!

FaisalKh

Clearly written?

Can you tell us when was the last time the Army presented its accounts before the parliament of the people it serves?

Yaah u r right we all read everything in newspaper and see on tv channels but why only about army. Tell me who has done that apart from Imran Khan. Even the so called honorable persons they dont declare their assets then why u blame army. Thats why i say stand up against corrupt system and when system will be right then no one would dare to hide something even army.

FaisalKh

It's you who should grow up! Do you think any one in his right mind would mention for what reason they need money for or what is their ulterior motive? Look at the current situation in the country! You live in cities, how on Earth would you know what havoc the drones strikes are playing in tribal areas! If the defense budget would have been put to its true use, these drones would have stopped! But since all the budget is needed for mere luxuries.........Yes I HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM ! It's high time you wake up and realize who is right and who is wrong!

Well thats why i say u should grow up. Drone attacks are not carried out on behest of Army. It is the govt policies and they have allowed. Read the book in which zardari has clearly mentioned that whether they dislike it or not but zardari said he dont feel sorry for the victims. If u have raise ur voice then raise it against the corrupt politicians and corrupt people. If system is ok then everybody will be ok even army. This is ur problem and u dont look to solve it. Stop criticizing army and wake up against corrupt leaders and corrupt system. Drone strikes are done with the permission of blood sucker zardari and its govt talk against him if u have guts which i doubt.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
on one side we don't allow 3 billions for MNA's flat and on other army says that rs 500 billions are no enough for them .are we coward or hypocrite??

no we are NOT hypocrite nor a coward

this is called mismanaged and loot maar by the govt, ministers, public. Forces need money to pay the soldiers, buy gasoline for running weapons for testing, weapons have to be bought, rupees have to be converted into dollar to purchase weapons. Spy agencies have to dollar to work in Pak and outside of Pakistan. They have to pay the ISI operatives in foreign countries.

A nation that is cheap towards its army is bound to be doomed. israel is even smaller country. they spend over 50% of GDP on army.

But I must say its the fault of the chor, corrupt PPP govt but also th epeople who are stealing and not paying taxes. but the eventual responsibilities is on the govt. Why dont they streamline tax process, why their ministers are chor, why head of giants such steel mills is scamming the tax payers.

No matter whose fault it is, army must be paid and kept strong and floating. Otherwise consequences will be devastating and the country will open itself to attack by the enemy.

Pak army is not getting free money like your Mirza's are getting from Israel to spread Qadyaniat in Africa

hans

Banned
WAIT !!!!!

Since inception of Pakistan, the Auditor General Of Pakistan has never released, Army Expenditure to its General Public.

At least you guys are lucky to know that Army needs Rs 500 B,

Never in its History has ever Pakistan Army released its expenditure details. Forget about this issue ... open a new post on how to make Aloo Bharay Parathay!

gazoomartian

Well thats why i say u should grow up. Drone attacks are not carried out on behest of Army. It is the govt policies and they have allowed. Read the book in which zardari has clearly mentioned that whether they dislike it or not but zardari said he dont feel sorry for the victims. If u have raise ur voice then raise it against the corrupt politicians and corrupt people. If system is ok then everybody will be ok even army. This is ur problem and u dont look to solve it. Stop criticizing army and wake up against corrupt leaders and corrupt system. Drone strikes are done with the permission of blood sucker zardari and its govt talk against him if u have guts which i doubt.

drone attacks are carried out with personal permission from Zardari/Gillani. Americans have mentioned it. Its agreed that drone will kill, govt will protest but will not do anything.

gazoomartian

Because these pro-Indians and qadyanis are here with one agenda DISGRACE THE PAK ARMY. Drones are not on behest of army but these guys are sure on behest of India. Indians must be paying them $$$/post here.

FaisalKh

adnan swati is probably making pretty good $ from Indians for spreading hatred here

U r right just look at the title heading of this thread. Very pathetic... I never read any of his post regarding bad policies of the govt. Seems like he is in favor of the govt's agenda of killing own people in drone attacks or he might not even consider them Pakistani who r being killed (May be not even human beings?) and he "threatens" about leaving Pakistan. What a patriot and What a shame:lame: I am prepared to earn another bad post from adnan_swati because this time i assume i really hit the spot[hilar]