Pak Vs NZ Live Cricket Update

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
these guys are idiots ...santner is not bowling anything special ....and all of a sudden haris sohail has forgotten how to bat ....incredible !

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes...again ..thanks for the six sohail ..thanks for getting to the PITCH OF THE BALL...you can also make singles that way ...

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
get to the pitch of the ball after the bowlers release and then play in the direction of the spin ...100% runs or boundaries ?

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We don’t do hard work we look for luck and prayers only. Sheer luck.... look newzealand lost 5 earlier on and did hard work that’s why I said I don’t wanna see by chance players winning against those who does really well and give 100%

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
our batting has shown inexperience, lack of confidence and self belief ...their game is decent but they like to make it difficult for themselves...

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
see Pakistani players have great talent but i dont know why they retrieve into this shell...they should playbravely and own the opposition....cricket is 60 % mental and 40 % skill

We don’t do hard work we look for luck and prayers only. Sheer luck.... look newzealand lost 5 earlier on and did hard work that’s why I said I don’t wanna see by chance players winning against those who does really well and give 100%

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You own the other team by passing difficult phases with partnerships and not taking undue risks ....you wait for the situation to change ..

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
you have to mentally kill the other side by showing them no matter what they bowl that you have an answer or you will stick it out intelligently ...at some point they will loosen their guard - thats when you pounce ...then it gets easier with everyball...

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
this bowler ferguson ...is bowling with an angle into the batsmen ...you cant play him on the leg side ...You have to play him straight down for a single...babar keeps on trying to cut him or he moves to the off (exposing him to an lbw) to play on the leg...