Overseas Pakistanis have been hurt by Cheif Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry's

Ahmad Ali

Banned
Agar tum bare ho gaye hote to tumhain pata hota keh asmaan ki tarf thooko gay to tumharay uper hi wapis aye ga.

Agar itnay hi aqalmand ho to yeh batao TUQ ki petition reject hone ka reasn kia hay? kisi ko ghalat kehne se pehle us ka ghalat hona bhi zaroori hay. Samjhay?
CJ ne is bahane se is ki petistion sirf is liye reject ki k Media mein aam tasur yeh hai k TUQ k piche Army hai or woh iske zariye ellection multawi karwana chahti hai
CJ sahib ki Army k sath dushmani kisi se dhaki chupi nahi
isi liye unhon ne apni aqal se lakhon paksitaniyon ko apne khilaaf b kiya or petition b kharij ki
CJ sahib ka farman hai k jamhooriyat chahe kesi b ho gi woh use defend karein ge so sari dunya daikh rahi hai is **** jamhooriyat ko or CJ ko :)

synnyside

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
tum srif khoushi kay bhangray hi daltay rehna tumarysamnay rupes 60 say 100 hougia magher tum mohibay watan Pakistani 5 year say aik corrupt government ko berdash ker rahay hou.tum logo nay kis say oath lia hai?

Last edited:

Khuram Shahzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The people who attended the protest are loyal Pakistanis and they were raising slogans of Pakistan Zindabad and we are Pakistani and why is our loyalty being questioned and we want equal rights. I think irrespective of Dr Qadri whethar you agree with the fact his petition should have been listened to or not. The reason we dual nationals feel extremely hurt because we live in the UK however our heart is in Pakistan. We watch Pakistani TV whenever there is a cricket match we support Pakistan and that is why the indigenous community do not think we are loyal to them. We support the Pakistani economy with billions of dollars there are millions of homes being supported with our wealth. We are ambassadors of Pakistan with every opportunity whethar it be morally, financially, politically we fight Pakistans corner. When there is a flood, an earthquake or any other issue karz utharo mulk sawaro we have contributed in our capacity. When the CJ says you are foreigners it really hurts. When the CJ says if you show another passport you are not a full Pakistani. When the CJ promotes the doctrine of division between dual nationals and Pakistani nationals in effect we are being told you are second class citizens. I think the constitution only barrs dual nationals from not going into parliament and nothing else therefore where has this all come from.
Why is it when all leaders come here we get told we are true Pakistanis and we are assetts of Pakistan however the apex court of the country questions our loyalty. The comments of the CJ will have very negative far reaching effects because they have instilled distrust in the hearts of people and they start viewing the motherland as not treating us equally and this could lead to the young generation not wanting to do anything with Pakistan.
It a shame the world is a global village in the UK the head of the Bank of England is a canadian citizen, they get the best person for the job and there are numerous examples in the world and every country wants individual that are talented, skilled and reasonably wealthy. In Pakistan it seems we are in a narrow minded mindset and we cannot get out of conspiracies and think the world revolves around us. We need to wake up and look around us the world is progressing at a fast pace and we seem to be falling behind whethar it be with our thinking or action. I urge all loyal Pakistanis to think about my comments with a neutral position and think how you would feel in our situation. I as a humble servant of Pakistan and someone who loves Pakistan request you all to please stop this thinking process and narrow mindedness and conspiracy theories and let us all build Pakistan into a nation that we all living inside and outside Pakistan can be proud of. Pakistan Zindabad