Opponents are afraid of our progress: Shahbaz Sharif

Annie

Now go and teach this truth to your IK,might help him in next elections:biggthumpup: and quit posting childish videos of our PM .
That's the problem our IK doesn't know that everything is fair in Pak politics, he always do things by the book. :( and you must show that lovely video to you PM.:P

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That's the problem our IK doesn't know that everything is fair in Pak politics, he always do things by the book. :( and you must show that lovely video to you PM.:P
Then he should've stayed at what he's good at,CRICKET,no?

handsome.ebi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maybe Bcoz pmln is too busy doing some real work,have you thought about it.
thans for answering my question with "Logic" lol, yes pmln is soo buzy doing "Real Work" that they dont forget to take stay orders and stop us from doing our "Ordinary Work"

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
thans for answering my question with "Logic" lol, yes pmln is soo buzy doing "Real Work" that they dont forget to take stay orders and stop us from doing our "Ordinary Work"
I didn't answer you with logic Bcoz I know you're a pti supporter[hilar]

Annie

Then he should've stayed at what he's good at,CRICKET,no?
Ahhhh... you mean Mr Khan should learn all dodgy tricks as everything is fair in Pak Politics but the problem is he doesn't negotiate against his principles. :( So he can't leave the filed open for PMLN and your PM.