One military intervention remains possibility(ahmed qureshi)

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
A Smart Coup: Why One Last Military Intervention In Pakistan Remains A Possibility

9246f7309180ea63a31edcceafed5b53.jpg

ISLAMABAD, PakistanIf it comes to a military-led intervention, both military officers and politicians will have to stay out of actual power. The army chief may not become a chief executive. The military might have to look into a new concept called the Smart Coup, where the military can bring capable Pakistanis to power with a firm executable plan of reform over five years, or more, fully backed by the military. There may not be time to put the plan to vote. It will have to be implemented. This would be the absolute last option. But we are nowhere near that right now. Gen. Kayani certainly has no such thing in mind according to people who have met him.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: One military intervention remains possibility(ahmed qure

THIS PLAN EXACTLY MATCH WITH ZAID HAMID PLANS & SPECIALLY AHMED QURAISHI WHO WORKS UNDER THE COVER OF PAKISTAN ARMY SUPPORTS ZAID HAMID TOO

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger

why are you so affraid? are you going to lose your high paying job as an agent?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

sshahid said:
is kaam ka ajar to sirf meray allah hi mujhay daingay.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
sshahid said:

Ajar Tumhain Mil Tou Raha Hai
Thoray Jootay Paray Hain Tumhain Ic Forum Par
Yeh Ajar Hi Tou Hai Tumhara.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:
A Smart Coup: Why One Last Military Intervention In Pakistan Remains A Possibility

ISLAMABAD, PakistanIf it comes to a military-led intervention, both military officers and politicians will have to stay out of actual power. The army chief may not become a chief executive. The military might have to look into a new concept called the Smart Coup, where the military can bring capable Pakistanis to power with a firm executable plan of reform over five years, or more, fully backed by the military. There may not be time to put the plan to vote. It will have to be implemented. This would be the absolute last option. But we are nowhere near that right now. Gen. Kayani certainly has no such thing in mind according to people who have met him.

yaar, Allah key wastey, source bhi post karo. or is it your own analysis??

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I have some suspensions regarding Mr. itsnotme90. I may be 100% wrong. I apologize if it hurts anybodys feeling. But the world has now changed and should be very careful about people around us.

1. itsnotme90,s Comments about Imran Khan: (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17836&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

If more people will come in these tele programs from PTI so Caliph of this party cant be popular any more thats why there are only two people in this party one is Imran Khan second when he stand in front of mirror

2. itsnotme90,s Comments about Musharaf (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16371&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=2209664635

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 3389748215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Go & check this link you dont hav to be fan to see his page and read people comments on his wall which you think is a curse and there are several profiles of musharraf on facebook so you can see them all

3. itsnotme90,s comments about Pakistani media: (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8303&view=next" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

My point here is if you guys remember about lal masjid so you can see videos on you tube when operation start so media was forcing government to do operation and showing interview of those people who were in favour of operation like people were saying how they have weapons inside mosque and that means they r terrorist and at the same time media was asking how they hav all those weapons and masks inside mosque and they r challenging rit of state in islamabad and now if u see they are only showing interview of people who r against musharraf like as i know people in karachi not against musharraf as much as in lahore or islamabad but they r not showing any public opinion from karachi in any tv channel program you can notice and talking about survey of organization based on 3700 people in punjab which shows that nawaz sharif is popular and zardari not if you do same survey in karachi so then results will be different so my point is that they r taking results from where they want and which they want.

4. Following is the copy of email he sent me on March 5 Re: Now HAJJ in Pakistan (video)

I appreciate your reply about this biddat & i will request you to keep posting this whole article in every post regarding biddat as it is very useful and it will make people understand what is right and what is wrong thanks

I am feeling some contradictions in his comments ( again, I may be wrong) ...

Please do not consider this as accusation. Allah knows better...

gazoomartian

Pakistani1947 said:
I have some suspensions regarding Mr. itsnotme90. I may be 100% wrong. I apologize if it hurts anybodys feeling. But the world has now changed and should be very careful about people around us.

1. itsnotme90,s Comments about Imran Khan: (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17836&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

If more people will come in these tele programs from PTI so Caliph of this party cant be popular any more thats why there are only two people in this party one is Imran Khan second when he stand in front of mirror

2. itsnotme90,s Comments about Musharaf (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16371&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=2209664635

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 3389748215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Go & check this link you dont hav to be fan to see his page and read people comments on his wall which you think is a curse and there are several profiles of musharraf on facebook so you can see them all

3. itsnotme90,s comments about Pakistani media: (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8303&view=next" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

My point here is if you guys remember about lal masjid so you can see videos on you tube when operation start so media was forcing government to do operation and showing interview of those people who were in favour of operation like people were saying how they have weapons inside mosque and that means they r terrorist and at the same time media was asking how they hav all those weapons and masks inside mosque and they r challenging rit of state in islamabad and now if u see they are only showing interview of people who r against musharraf like as i know people in karachi not against musharraf as much as in lahore or islamabad but they r not showing any public opinion from karachi in any tv channel program you can notice and talking about survey of organization based on 3700 people in punjab which shows that nawaz sharif is popular and zardari not if you do same survey in karachi so then results will be different so my point is that they r taking results from where they want and which they want.

4. Following is the copy of email he sent me on March 5 Re: Now HAJJ in Pakistan (video)

I appreciate your reply about this biddat & i will request you to keep posting this whole article in every post regarding biddat as it is very useful and it will make people understand what is right and what is wrong thanks

I am feeling some contradictions in his comments ( again, I may be wrong) ...

Please do not consider this as accusation. Allah knows better...

itsnotme90 seems to have his own reason for being a rebellion on this forum. For now he is concentrating on bashing and spreading disinformation about Zaid Hamid. Another member implied that itsnotme may be a paid recruit on behalf of the tahuffuz.

by the way, itsnotme wrote to me also asking for support on the forum. I would support him where justified, but can not sell my conscience. He is really making a fool out of himself by continously attacking Zaid Hamid.

I am not saying that ZH is a perfect man, but I do know that he is a better and only alternative than all these politically corrupt turkeys, all put together. He is expert in his subject. People are aslo accusing him of being on army payroll. I can only say that I am glad he is, if he is, on army payroll instead of on CIA payroll, just like brother of Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan.

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
sshahid said:

Allah has lots of other things to take care of than your silly work of representing tahaffuz here.

Allah her waqt apney kamon mein masroof rahta hai

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:

Hum kub sudhrey gai..when will we stop this !

Do you all know what mistake we were forced to commit in august 2008 when we didnt impeach former chief of army staff izzat maab pervez musharraf.if we were able to do it that day we would not see these articles.

People of pakistan blame President Zardari for guard of Honor he got before departing from the office of president.Dear readers tell me who gave guard of honor to guest
"PAKISTAN ARMY" OR CIVILIANS!

2nd mistake we have committed "we have removed the head" of musharrafism but didn't touch its body.Musharraf is gone but his top rank army officers still intact and functioning.His hand picked army generals are still loyal to him and want his return to
power.This is the real reason we hear "Musharraf policies still exist" of course they will
exist becuase his loyalist are still in Pakistan army.

unfortunately we think PAK ARMY is made up of Angels and all are washed with holy water.just see recent info disclosed by British banks that many foreign national accounts in Britain belong to former Army officers.

Please dear come out of this illusion that we have most honest army in this world.
Although i don't like aisha sadiqa popular writer but her "Military INC" gave us some
clue what pakistan army is currently doing in pakistan.
[clap] [funnny] [funnny]

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

jab se musharaf gaya tha, tab se pak army mulk ko destabalise kar rahi thi,take dobara power me a sakay. aaj phir sorat-e-hal yahi hay, ke ham majboran chahtay hain ke kisi tarah bhi ye hakomat jaye or koi bhi a jaye.

Zaid Hamid, kamran khan, or in jaisay kayee loog pakistan ki brain washing par lagay howe thay, ke bas army hi army hay sab kuch

again woh waqat anay walay hay jab pakistan me Khuda ke baad sab se taqatwar ek fauji ho ga, jis se na koi sawal kar sakay ga, america ke liye apnay loog maray ga apni zati maslon ke liye loog maray ga, paisaon ke liye loog maray ga, or sirf ye osay kehna ho ga ke marnay wala terrorist tha, ab tak punjabi is qatal-e-aam se bachay howe thay, lekin ab ye problem punjab me bhi agayee hay, jaisay pathan kehtay rahay ke mera bacha taliban nahin tha, kisi ne nahin soni, Muhajiron ne bola mera bacha MQM nahin tha, balochion ne bola mera bacha BLA nahin tha to kisi ne nahin sona, ab har marnay wala punjabi, Ya sipah-e-sahaba ho ga, ya LET, ya lashkar-e-jhagvi.

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
Allah has lots of other things to take care of than your silly work of representing tahaffuz here.

Ghazoo Bhai :)

Allah Beniaaz hai .......

There is no god but He,
The Living, the Everlasting,
Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep,
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth.
Who is there that can intercede with His, except by His leave?
He knows what lies before them and what is after them,
And they comprehend not anything of His Knowledge save as He wills.
His throne comprises the heavens and the earth,
The preserving of them fatigues Him not,

And He is the All-High, All-Glorious.

[Al-Quran: Surat al-Baqarah, Ayah 255]

Hope u got my point.... :)

Thanks!

gazoomartian

nabeel117 said:
gazoomartian said:

Ghazoo Bhai :)

Allah Beniaaz hai .......

There is no god but He,
The Living, the Everlasting,
Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep,
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth.
Who is there that can intercede with His, except by His leave?
He knows what lies before them and what is after them,
And they comprehend not anything of His Knowledge save as He wills.
His throne comprises the heavens and the earth,
The preserving of them fatigues Him not,

And He is the All-High, All-Glorious.

[Al-Quran: Surat al-Baqarah, Ayah 255]

Hope u got my point.... :)

Thanks!

YUP, I quoted an ayah from surah waqia

kulla youmin howa fi shan (Allahher waqt apney kamon mein masroof rahta hai)
:D

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
THIS PLAN EXACTLY MATCH WITH ZAID HAMID PLANS & SPECIALLY AHMED QURAISHI WHO WORKS UNDER THE COVER OF PAKISTAN ARMY SUPPORTS ZAID HAMID TOO

see? top elite and intellectuals support Hamid too