Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News: Ishrat-ul-Ibad back as Governor Sindh

Altaf directs Ibad to take charge as Governor
30854_18999897.jpg

In a U-turn, MQM chief Altaf Hussain has ordered Ishrat-ul-Ibad to take charge as Sindh Governor.

The MQM said the party chief has ordered the governor to take charge in the best interest of peace in the city. Ibad is likely to take over the charge tomorrow.

However, it was not immediately clear if the party would take back its resignations sent to the President. It merits mention the PPP government has not yet accepted MQM’s resignations.

The MQM has withdrawn resignations on at least two previous occasions after a spate of skirmishes with the government.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

REASON is that *******
Now cant live without LUXORIES
And
LUXOURIES need SHARE IN GOVERMENT
TO GRAB HARAM MONEY

GHAIRAT aur SHARAM jis ka NAAM HAI
WOH ALTAF aur MQM nai BAICH KAHEE HAI.

YEAH MOOH AUR MASOOR KI DAAL

WatanDost

WHO WILL PAY THE PRICE of
PRECIOUS LIFES lost in THIS
POWER POLITICS.

ALLAH SWT DOONOON KO
GHARQ KAREY
AAMEEN

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

When I first predicted that Monkey would make a wider U turn, some of the friends of pir of London Sharif got upset. I feel sorry for apologists of Altaf Hussain. Monkey is bound by the nature.Jury, I bet you spending your midnight oil to come with another justifiction of this day light exploitation of people who live in karachi. Shame has not seen MQM's door yet.

saeed khan

MQM voters can say

sari raat ronday rae
te marya koi vi na

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)

Iqtadar ky bhookhy behriye=======iqtadar ka bhokha ''midnight jackel''(ghedar)

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

President Zardari welcomes Ebad’s return as Sindh Governor

[TR]

[/TR]

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari has welcomed Dr Ishratul Ebad’s decision to return as Governor of Sindh.

In a statement issued today, President Zardari said that Ebad’s return to office was a good omen for ongoing reconciliation process in the country.

MQM leader Faisal Sabzwari confirmed to SAMAA that Altaf Hussain directed Dr. Ishratul Ebad to return to Karachi and assume his charge as Sindh Governor with immediate effect.

He, however, said that his party would not compromise on revival of magistrate system in the province.

On June 27, Governor Ebad submitted his resignation, which was never accepted by President Zardari.

Reacting to Ebad’s return, PML-N Information Secretary Ahsan Iqbal advised to sit on treasury benches. He urged PPP, MQM and ANP to restore peace in Karachi, where innocent lives were lost in violent attacks. SAMAA

saeed khan

See that's why i totally disagree with MQM supporters on the stance that MQM is a nazrya based party. MQM is a terrorist organization which is a mafad parast and power hungry party. It has nothing to do with betterment of people. The people of Karachi should either form a new party or just join PTI if they want any improvement in this country.

yar all educated Karachi residents has already joined PTI and want to vote PTI but can not say it openly. you can understand why , yes bori.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News: MQM Chief Altaf Hussain Odder Dr Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan Take Gover Ship Charge Back.

Very good recipe of how to become a perfect opportunist and take care of interests of few on the cost of the whole country. I admire you to share some of the tricks and a little bit insight of how your mind works and how the Future is being explored. Maintian this alliance of convenience at all cost, doesn't matter what happens to the country or people. Very very pathetic display of mindset of a selfish and greedy party and its people.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

We Karachiites will keep supporting & voting for MQM! Insha'Allah!!

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Breaking News: MQM Chief Altaf Hussain Odder Dr Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan Take Gover Ship Charge Back.

Yeh bilkul correct decision hai, yeh decision MQM ko bohat pehle le lena chahiye tha. Governor's role was superb! So MQM ko awaam ki himayat thi is decision k liye that's y it's a correct decision. But MQM ager hukomat me dobara ayi to phir me zaroor disagree keronga bcoz log MQM ko opposition may dekhna chahte hain.

crankthskunk

I already predicted seeing AH misleading statement to fool Pakistani people, that their re-joining is imminent.

They are working on withdrawal of Commissioner system from Sind. Once that is agreed they will be back on to Government benches again.

I have already told you guys, they make money out of Karachi local government, they will never leave that golden eggs laying hen.

I have one question from the supporters of MQM, what is their logic behind killing of over 100+ people last week? Especially killing of around 18 people and damage to millions of worth of properties after ZM statement and start of riots in the middle of the night and its immediate stop after orders received from AH?

Is life of people of Karachi this cheap for you?

On second thought, dont answer, we know the answer to this questions already.

May Allah SWT destroy you o killers and liars, enemies of Pakistan and people of Pakistan.

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

We Karachiites will keep supporting & voting for MQM! Insha'Allah!!
ایم کیو ایم کے کارکن سے کیا امید
اپ لوگ سب ملک کی خاطر تو کررتے ہو۔
ملک اور مال میں کوئی تو فرق رکھیں۔۔