Omer Safraz Cheema of PTI should be condemned by all PTI supporters

Sindhi Babu

Voter (50+ posts)
i would just say that IK should take notice inside the party meeting and then should publicize, whats the real matter!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Dear I condemned on his facebook page and on this forum with following words when I read this yesterday.Now I am checking my condemnation on his page, he is so Baigharat that he has deleted it.

Mr Omar I was not expecting from to malign J Hashmi to this level for just a presidential seat in the party. Shame on you. Previously I thought you are good man, but today I have changed my mind. You better be in PMLN. You proved yourself that you should sell Hens and Eggs instead of doing politics.

Till today, you so called ideological PTI workers can't win a single seat by your own but J Hashmi can win. So if Hamid Khan Charsi entertain you rapplication, Fakhru Bhai would be certainly ready to disqualify JH in general elections. You people are proving yourself as Snakes of the Sleeve.

Again Shame on you, Shame on you.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
H Rashid also condemned this act in his today's column and demanded IK to suspence Omar Cheema's membership.

Last edited:

Kochi

MPA (400+ posts)
224628_139082996268995_826446894_n.jpg

chargootay

MPA (400+ posts)
although my vote would be for anyone on PTI ticket, but i am really hurt by OMar cheemas action.

I didnt expect this from a man like him.. i would still vote for him, but i am hurt .

Zafar Malik

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pti supporters ko apni safon mein itehad rakhni chahiye ....... nazak waq hai .......election hone wale
aajkal kaun apna hai kaun hamdardi ke parde mein apna kam nikalna chahta hai iss ka khiyal zaroor rakhein .
itfaq aur itehad hi kamyaabi ki kunji hai

Saeed4Truth

Minister (2k+ posts)

شعروں سے کام چل جاتا ہے اگر اپ سمجھ سکیں، میرا شعر عمر چیمہ کے خلاف تھا پر شاید آپ نے غلط سمجھ لیا، اور جہاں تک وفا داری کی بات ہے تو میں انسان ہوں جانور نہیں. الله نے مجھے آزاد انسان پیدا کیا ہے الحمدللہ
G hum sab insan hain, ek dusray ki baat ko samjnay main ghalti ho skti hai, plz dont take it seriously, our struggle is for our countary not for any personality

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
I condemn Omer Cheema in strongest terms.Javed Hashmi sb is an icon of Pakistani politics.His struggle for democracy is unmatched.Omer Cheema is no way near Hashmi sb in any capacity and thus he must make an apology to Hashmi sb.

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am in PTI since 1995. Nowadays I am not active and if you see my post. Prior to this statement, I wrote last week that something will happen against JH and yes this happen yesterday.
You believe or not, In the Party Qureshi Mafia became too much strong and they are trying their best to sideline old guards. IK is also getting blackmailed from them due to following 2 reasons,

1) 90 % of the corrupt mafia belong to Qureshi Group has been selected in INTRA PARTY DHNADLA.
2) Qureshi Mafia is financing all the PTI activities and advertising ( Mainly Jangair Tareen, Qasoori and Sawati)

Omar Cheema has done this under the instructions of Qureshi Mafia. IK cant take the actions against Cheema. Leave what Cheema said about JH, I was there in Lahore, When Qureshi Mafia physically abuses Mahmmod Rashid. What happened?
In February 2013, Saeed Niazi, Mir, Me , Mahmood Rashid , Walid Iqbal with hundreds of other members has protested against these things infront of IK house and it was disgusting for me when IK sister under the instructions of Qureshi Mafia Called police and put us in the police VAN.

I am still in PTI but not active. Trying my best to convince the people that Leader is not "GOD". We should use our mind where he is doing mistake and where he is right.

saeed khan

I agree with you that Cheema has lost his respect.
But after the PTI internal elections because of the behaviour of different PTI leaders now we know the reality of all the PTI leaders.
As like now I respect Dr Alvi much more than before.

Cheema lost his respect in my eyes. Hashmi Sb is great person and asset for not just PTI but for whole country

M Tanveer Khan

Oh Bhi Sb, what are you talking about. It was just election between two and both are respectful. Nothing is gonna happen, Just think about election strategy right now. what else, forget. If it is real democracy, then both have right to say about each other and both should respect views of each other. Choose best one is democracy. So people choose best one , Who was not choosen, he should work more hard and take first place in next election.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any one can tell me what Hashmi did for Multan or for Pakistan ?

He served Zia, ten Nawaz, he went to the jail in power game, not for poor people,

more than 30 years in politics, MNA again and again, and result ? good for nothing
but my question is still there that why imran khan took him in the party and made him party president. on what basis???

Urooj_lbw

U r right, as i said, both r stars
This thread shows Pakistani people at heart. Far too emotional which causes them to be rational. Cool calm head will always prevail Gents & Ladies you must give one his right to express opinion rather than having them blown from the mouths of the cannon. Umer Cheema struggled since the begging so let the man have his say.

surfer

Hashmi is a sick man and cant even speak properly. Why choose sick person to lead a party? Hashmi was great but everyone has to retire one day. But in pakistan taking retirement is such a bad thing that you loose all your respect but never leave without force.

You may have a point....then again...why choose an intellectually challenged person like mian sahib to lead pmln......

Oh wait..you didnt choose him....he choose you to follow him.....

gorgias

For me both r stars and i respect both of them, ye sardi garmi hojaati hen, i must be united for PTI and Pakistan

میں آپ سے متفق ہوں۔یہ اندر کی لڑائی ہے جسے کچھ دوست خواہ مخواہ باہر لا رہے ہیں۔الیکشن ہو گیا اور بات ختم۔
عمر چیمہ کی پی ٹی آئی کے لیے خدمات ہیں،جسے احسن نظر سے دیکھنا چاہیے،اسی طرح جاوید ہاشمی ایک نڈر سیاست دان اور پی ٹی آئی کے لیے ایک اثاثہ ہیں جن کی سیاسی بصیرت اور تجربہ سے فائدہ اٹھانا چاہیے۔

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hashmi is a sick man and cant even speak properly. Why choose sick person to lead a party? Hashmi was great but everyone has to retire one day. But in pakistan taking retirement is such a bad thing that you loose all your respect but never leave without force.
mein ne nooron aur bad-tameezon k liye ye thread start nahi kia. agr quid e azam apni sickness aur umer ki waja se retire ho jaatay na tu azad pakistan mein aj saans laite howay ye chawalein na maar rahai hotay.jahan tak boolnai ta alluq ha tu javed hashmi ki speeches dekho tu tumhein baghi ki ghan garj ka pata chalay ga.

brother, sarfraz cheema ny serf pti k election cell main application di thi k javed hashmi sb ki health ki waja sy wo PTI ko ziada time nahi dy paa rahy ....us main Zahni Mazoori ki koi bat nahi ki gai ......j serf media ki PTI k against reporting hai aur kuch nahi ......so plzzzzzzzzzzz try to understand .....

VivaPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Omer Sarfraz Cheema - first he was proved inept when he was PTI's information sec. and today he has shown he is a 2 number banda.

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bandey k putter buno
is terah ki posts humien mutnafir kerney k liey ki jati hien
muthid rahu aur qiyadat pey trust rakhu
her post ko response kerna zrori nhi huta