Omer Safraz Cheema of PTI should be condemned by all PTI supporters

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is always internal bickering anywhere in any party or within family but it should stay within, without giving reason to others to point the finger. I am sure that Mr. Cheema being a learned person will realise and I dont think it will happen again.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Cheema has been a long time PTI worker and spokesman. He has made a grave mistake by making personal attacks on JH. What he said may have been a slip of tongue, miscalcualtion or something that was said at spur of the moment. I think we should give him a break this time, and not condemn him. However we should all expect an apology from SC to JH, and that would be end of it.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
So are you saying Javeed Hashmi (who spent his entire life in PML-N) is more close to PTI's ideology than Umer Cheema (member of PTI from beginning) ? With all due respect to Javeed's stand against Ghanja, I found him un-fit for present scenario politics.

what all I am saying brother that which side of Javed hashmi is weak physical or mental ? if you say mental then I would say that he has made all decisions about PTI with this condition of mind. Are you saying that if he was normal, he would not have made those decision. If you say that he is not fit physicall then I ask you that he is joining all the meetings and participating in every event of PTI in pakistan and out of pakistan and he addresses these public meetings (jalsas) with all his passion.

what all I am brother Quid -e-azam was diagnosed TB three years before resolution of pakistan. According to you if he had retired from politics then we would not have been talking about pakistan now.

What all I am saying brother if he was so sick and mentally and physically sick then why IK got so proud of his joining PTI. why he was convincing him to join PTI??

Try to create some sense in your logic. Imran said so many times that Old and New can not be a proof that he / she is ideological member of PTI

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cheema has been a long time PTI worker and spokesman. He has made a grave mistake by making personal attacks on JH. What he said may have been a slip of tongue, miscalcualtion or something that was said at spur of the moment. I think we should give him a break this time, and not condemn him. However we should all expect an apology from SC to JH, and that would be end of it.
Hahahaha... wrong is wrong brother. I have not seen such big slip of tongue in my life. it was not only a slip of tongue but he put these reason in front PTI parliamentary board as well.

sadaa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, we are not sure weather he said that or not but if he had then it is something below the belt..... he is being mean !!!

Sirphira

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہوتا ہے یا رایسی کوئی بات نہیں۔۔۔ وہ خود بھی اپنی غلطی پر شرمندہ ہوگا۔۔۔
اس لئے درگزر کرجائیں

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Reaction of some PTI supporters against Omer Safraz Cheema

Folks, I have seen many strong comments against Omer Cheema in the last couple of days. I am not his advocate, but I want to advise all supporters to take a deep breadth. You should make sure you know first hand what exactly he did, what he said, in what context and understand completely before being so emotional. We all had high regard for him for so long and suddenly we start condemning him, and I think most of us don't know the facts first hand. Unfortunately as a nation we have become so weak that we fall for rumors very fast.

Unlike some of you being very emotional, I still continue to respect him same way. I also have high regard for Javed Hashmi as well. Both are assets for PTI. I am just advising my good friends to be cautious. There's a lot going on and there are many enemies some may be posing as friends. Be alert!

miafridi

Re: Reaction of some PTI supporters against Omer Safraz Cheema

Yes, Islami Method. Don't spread or make judgment about a news unless its proven or has sufficient knowledge to be thought true.

Pak1stani

The news is all over net and not a single denial or explanantion

love pindi

MPA (400+ posts)

I really feel sorry for all those old commited pti worker who have been overpower by new neglected selfish people from oother parties.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

How do we know that Comments left to him specially from anonymous names are from a valid supporters of PTI.
there are dozens of Ids run and managed by Nooras pretending to be Pti's workers just swears at Anchors or anyone who they see a bit in a rift

???

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

its only he made wrong choice of words but people do mistake and ghalti ke gunjaish shta

Pak1stani

کیا برنول سے کام نہیں چل رہا ;)

I really feel sorry for all those old commited pti worker who have been overpower by new neglected selfish people from oother parties.

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)

[h=2]Reaction of some PTI supporters against Omer Safraz Cheema[/h]
Folks, I have seen many strong comments against Omer Cheema in the last couple of days. I am not his advocate, but I want to advise all supporters to take a deep breadth. You should make sure you know first hand what exactly he did, what he said, in what context and understand completely before being so emotional. We all had high regard for him for so long and suddenly we start condemning him, and I think most of us don't know the facts first hand. Unfortunately as a nation we have become so weak that we fall for rumors very fast.

Unlike some of you being very emotional, I still continue to respect him same way. I also have high regard for Javed Hashmi as well. Both are assets for PTI. I am just advising my good friends to be cautious. There's a lot going on and there are many enemies some may be posing as friends. Be alert!....................................... Very good advice. Cheema did great services for the party. We must not fall prey to the enemies. May Allah help all supporters of PTI to stay united.

Pak1stani

we are not Nooras who kept slient when Damad Alla Safdar Mariam Shareef insulted sincere and senior PML-N leaders Pir Sabir Shah and Mehtab Abassi (Because of Gen. Pervez Musharraf Pistoli brother Amir Muqam )and not a single Noora come out to their support and condemn Damad Alla.

shahzadkokan

Voter (50+ posts)
no need to condemn him......yehi tu intra party election ki khobsorti hy.........cheema has graciously greeted him......mery khayal mein itna mind hashmi ny nai kia ho ga jitna ...............