Olympic Games 'terror visas' racket exposed by The Sun - Pakistani officials involved

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: "The Sun" Scam Reporting- People and Political party involved destroying Pakistan's Image

This is funny. I believe that you are from the elite security service. Pakistan is a failed state this type of acts are very normal, and are expected, in a failed state.

Salam, Jo app smajh rahe ho wo main nahi hoon bahi. hoon nahi kabi tha. mara bunda hoon bus zara sa pta he ke ye sub kese chalta hai undercover ka game. ,

70 percent faild state agreed muger hope hai agey. koi pta nahi Mannay Khan he change ker dalay 70 percent sucessful state main, Dua mangeye Ramzan ke Maheney maain hur namaz ke baad. Shukriya, Gusthaki mouf ker de jeya ga.

mancunion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT [Courtesy of The Sun Investigation]

I am new to siasat.pk. I would say that it seems true, as once an American Lawer said that Pakistanies can sell even their mother for money. We treat Pakistan like a prostitute.

Unicorn

Banned
Re: "The Sun" Scam Reporting- People and Political party involved destroying Pakistan's Image

Salam, Jo app smajh rahe ho wo main nahi hoon bahi. hoon nahi kabi tha. mara bunda hoon bus zara sa pta he ke ye sub kese chalta hai undercover ka game. ,

70 percent faild state agreed muger hope hai agey. koi pta nahi Mannay Khan he change ker dalay 70 percent sucessful state main, Dua mangeye Ramzan ke Maheney maain hur namaz ke baad. Shukriya, Gusthaki mouf ker de jeya ga.

You seem like a nice humble person. Even though its going to ruin my fun:( I will give you my REAL take on this situation. Here it is.

The people who are making the fake passport are not at the same page with regards to terrorism. There all lots of countries where they will give you fake passports. These people are under the impression that here is another Pakistani guy wants to go to UK to make some money. This is the part that Sun did not mentioned and unfairly entered terroris into this to sensationalize the news to sell newspaper.

Happy now my fun is over:(

mancunion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT - Pakistani officials involved

Hamain Mulk aur tawaif main thora sa farq karna chaeay!!!

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

You seem like a nice humble person. Even though its going to ruin my fun:( I will give you my REAL take on this situation. Here it is.

The people who are making the fake passport are not at the same page with regards to terrorism. There all lots of countries where they will give you fake passports. These people are under the impression that here is another Pakistani guy wants to go to UK to make some money. This is the part that Sun did not mentioned and unfairly entered terroris into this to sensationalize the news to sell newspaper.

Happy now my fun is over:(

Problem Solved, Shukriya

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT - Pakistani officials involved

Here is the Video

[video]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/sun-exclusive/4444114/Pakistan-passport-fraud.html[/video]

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

Its very unethical work by a unethical news organization.

Jub main aik media cell main kam kerta tha tou ye News paper or is ki parent newpaper ko thug newspaper mana jata tha. Or meri info ke mutabik ye EDL and BNP, and Irish redical parties ke views represnt kerti hain. Ye tou Yahan tuk consider kia jata hai ke British politician including PM also iss Media group se tung ya harsh language main blackmail kerne ki power rukhtey hain. Or app ne bilkul theek kaha Unethical organisation.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

For this Pak Govt needs Imran because all other politicians are already sold MBBS. (maan baap bivi samait)
Any Pakistani who wants to clarify it should vote Imran as PM.
After hand shake with Zar UK paper say their PM to count his fingers and NS is known as a corrupt money launderer in UK.
Only Imran is a person in our country who is respected in West.
Allah Imran ko kamyab karey.

If it is Fake, Pakistan government should take sun to the court, just like Imran took Botham to the court and won.

Western news papers do their home work before they put their hands on anyone. Judiciary is very strong there, none can just fu k around for no reason.

If this is the case, we'll be seeing them in court but mark my words, this will never happen.

Corruption is part of everything in Pakistan and its a daily routine, If you like in Pakistan, you would know it.

UKPakistani

The Sun is the same group as the ones who went after The Pakistani Cricketers, through News of the World, which is now closed down, because of their dirty practicies

That said, they would not do anything without the opportunity, and so Pakistanis are an easy target. The Sun is well known as a Dirty paper. Page 3 and all that

However I can ONLY blame the folks in Pakistan who are busy lining their pockets ripping off the iccocent who are just looking for a way out of Pakistan (Following Gillani's advice). I doubt if any of them ever considering coming to the UK for anything other than work

There are plenty of examples of "Radical" British Born Pakistanis, who are now at "her majesty's pleasure" for very long periods of time

why would they have to be flown in from Pakistan to do something nasty here

This is all leading up to some sort of Black Ops thing in London in the next few days with Pakistanis the most likely to be blamed. It will take the shape of a massive incident, stopped just in time, scores of early morning raids lots of sensational arrests, justifying another crackdown on "Radical" or "miltant" organisations. Many to be arrested questioned and released. Be ready, in the next few days, something major and anti Pakistani, London Specific

PS someone said they represent radical Irish groups, ONLY those who are pro british, ie protestants in Northern Ireland so that is misleading

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

7-23-2012_114446_1.gif

hulk9

Councller (250+ posts)

483161_445981368765860_1591801431_n.jpg

Watch from 2:30

<font size="7">

saeed khan

UK immigration system is very safe and visa issued by UK embassy anywhere in the world got a chip in it which has all the details in it and UK immigration department can easily read it on their machine so there is nothing to worry for UK authorities.

wasiqjaved

UK immigration system is very safe and visa issued by UK embassy anywhere in the world got a chip in it which has all the details in it and UK immigration department can easily read it on their machine so there is nothing to worry for UK authorities.

That chip which you are talking about is a Residence Permit Card. This is only issued from inside UK (e.g. renewing visa, changing status, etc). Not from outside UK.
biometric_permit_front.jpg
biometric_permit_back.jpg

From Outside, only Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is issued (paper-based containing a number of standard security features [Source] )
UK_Entry_clearance2.jpg

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: London Olympic Fake Passport Scandal[Report] - Hamza Shahbaz,Rehman Malik and Shahbaz Sharif are Involved

The news reporter is fake. He himself is a criminal and former member of MSF. He made officials to speak about this specific topic by provoking them and he wanted them to speak so then he can edit the discussion out to choose right sentence to make a fake report. The Jahil officials didn't understand his game and they trapped. Our security agency has everything to arrest him but they can’t because of government involvement and British and Red passport pressure which no politicians in government has the power to absorb. His name is A ALi and he is now staying in Avari hotel room number 161. He also has the private security when he moves in Lahore 24/7. Lot of cash is coming from his masters.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT [Courtesy of The Sun Investigation]

The idea behind this investigation cannot come from the monkey staff at the sun newspaper.

There has to be a pakistani briton working in the Sun who passed on this idea to the management to get a promotion.

Now coming to the fake documents, yes it is illegal but quite common all across the globe.

Intelligence agencies from all over the world use fake identities and passports to infiltrate international borders.

For the Sun its a PR winning stunt.

Bhai its a shame for us....You are trying to justify an illegal thing? Although, i dont believe it but even if it is a PR thing for Sun channel, but it is a shameful thing for us.
This video has been made by a common person....a normal person....they have access to get a fake passport with a small amount of money. However, the government officals who get the fake passport are on high ranks in their country.....

saaraaab

Councller (250+ posts)
duniya main konsa mulk hae jahan aisi corruption nahi hoti????????? 3rd world ko to aik tarf rakhain, developed countries main bhi ye sab hota hae,wo pasport nahi banatay hongay, mager or dosri corruption kertay hain, baat sirf pakistan ko target kernay kee hae, or wo pakistan ko target ker rahay hain, mager aap to pakistani hain, aap apnay mulk per keyoon sherminda hain????? ye bora sahi bhala sahi ye hamara mulk hae, (jhanda)or INSHA ALLAH theek bhi ho ja'ay ga.

closedstreet

Senator (1k+ posts)

The idea behind this investigation cannot come from the monkey staff at the sun newspaper.

There has to be a pakistani briton working in the Sun who passed on this idea to the management to get a promotion.

Now coming to the fake documents, yes it is illegal but quite common all across the globe.

Intelligence agencies from all over the world use fake identities and passports to infiltrate international borders.

For the Sun its a PR winning stunt.

Good - you are defending this nasty thing and blaming some your imaginative so called Pakistani staff at Sun.

closedstreet

Senator (1k+ posts)

We are number 1 corrupt nation on the world. I dont know why we are allowed to participate in any international sports?

100% agreed. We have everything on SALES !!!!!!!