Olympic Games 'terror visas' racket exposed by The Sun - Pakistani officials involved

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT [Courtesy of The Sun Investigation]

Did they checked Altaf Telefone 's pasport ???

Is he not terrorist....???
(clap)(clap)(clap).... Spot On....(clap)

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)
"The Sun" Scam Reporting- People and Political party involved destroying Pakistan's Image

5292-fake-sta_article.jpeg

I'm a retired member of a Pakistan elite Security Agency to protect Pakistan's interests and I have seen these kind of fake reporting previously.

This guy lives in London and became the British citizen after seeking asylum in 2005 by the help of Mian Mohammad Nawaz Shareef. When this guy was in Lahore last week in Avari Hotel, I knew my colleagues had an eye on him, monitoring his each step and we knew that this guy who was born in Lahore and belongs to old city has been sold out to foreign news agency and also to their intelligence operators based in Islamabad, Pakistan.

His name start from A and also surname with A and currently I'm not allowed to leak the ful name. He belongs to Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz and has a strong relation with Saad Rafiq and also a former member of MSF ( Muslim Student Federation), well Known gang armed group of Muslim League Nawaz. I have found from my colleagues that our intelligence service has all his data available to arrest him but could not able to arrest him because of illegal interference of CM Punjab and British consulate pressure. Here is little evidence which I have collected from my colleagues. This is the start to expose all those who have sold out Pakistan for their own interests.

I have got all the information available to expose this traitor who did fake reporting for his own benefit, just waiting for permission and soon you will going to see all documents availble on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: "The Sun" Scam Reporting- People and Political party involved destroying Pakistan's Image

I'm a retired member of a Pakistan elite Security Agency to protect Pakistan's interests and I have seen these kind of fake reporting previously.

This guy lives in London and became the British citizen after seeking asylum in 2005 by the help of Mian Mohammad Nawaz Shareef. When this guy was in Lahore last week in Avari Hotel, I knew my colleagues had an eye on him, monitoring his each step and we knew that this guy who was born in Lahore and belongs to old city has been sold out to foreign news agency and also to their intelligence operators based in Islamabad, Pakistan.

His name start from A and also surname with A and currently I'm not allowed to leak the ful name. He belongs to Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz and has a strong relation with Saad Rafiq and also a former member of MSF ( Muslim Student Federation), well Known gang armed group of Muslim League Nawaz. I have found from my colleagues that our intelligence service has all his data available to arrest him but could not able to arrest him because of illegal interference of CM Punjab and British consulate pressure. Here is little evidence which I have collected from my colleagues. This is the start to expose all those who have sold out Pakistan for their own interests.

I have got all the information available to expose this traitor who did fake reporting for his own benefit, just waiting for permission and soon you will going to see all documents availble on this forum.

If it is Fake, Pakistan government should take sun to the court, just like Imran took Botham to the court and won.

Western news papers do their home work before they put their hands on anyone. Judiciary is very strong there, none can just fu k around for no reason.

If this is the case, we'll be seeing them in court but mark my words, this will never happen.

Corruption is part of everything in Pakistan and its a daily routine, If you like in Pakistan, you would know it.

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT - Pakistani officials involved

bahi jaan koi is baat se inkaar nahi ker raha ke corruption pakistan main bohat hai muger dekhna ye hai ke kon ker raha hai. ab politicians ka kam hai ke corruption ko rokeney liye kam krein muger Bhi Jin logoun ka kam hai in ko court main le ker jana wo he bikey howey hain abb kia Security agencies court main jaeen in jese traitors ko le ker. Or wese b ye hot topic hai or ik fake passport bun jane se ab British media pakistan ke Maa bhen kre ga, is waja se ke ik Pakistani ne apney rfaide ke liye or paisoun ke liye sub kuch Plot kia jese ke Drama Plot kerte hain.

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT - Pakistani officials involved

Defaming Pakistani Army to win Oscar awards...............

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

Defaming Pakistani Army to win Oscar awards...............

BHi jaan bohat evidence jama howa para hai bus permission mil jae phir dekhna kin kin ka gunda face app dekho ge.

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

any one know who is Abid politican from Lahore in this video ??

And SMAAS until we see some real evidence we cant belive ur story. Its well known that any one can get Pakistani passorts , POC etc etc if pay right price.

Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: "The Sun" Scam Reporting- People and Political party involved destroying Pakistan's Image

I don't understand what is your point here... All you are saying is who is the person who did it?? You didn't say anything about FAKE story.....
Who cares, who is the person behind this?? He might be a British dog but that doesn't matter... All that matters is that something terrible is happening in our passport offices and you have a proof in the Sun video...

Last edited:

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

If ISI , MI what ever knew it why they did not stopped him ?

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

I don't understand what is your point here... All you are saying is who is the person who did it?? You didn't say anything about FAKE story.....
Who cares, who is the person behind this?? He might be a British dog but that doesn't matter... All that matters is that something terrible is happening in our passport offices and you have a proof in the Sun video...

Bahi mere app such keh rahe ho, muger ye sara setup tha takey ager Olympics main kuch terrorist type kuch ho jae tou sidha pakistan ko zime dar rakha jae. Pakistan main corruption hai muger is ka mutlab ye tou nahi k us time pe us specific corruption ko highlight kia jae jub us ko highlight kerne ke zaroorat he na ho. ager app dihaan se is ki headline ko perho to app ko sub smajh main a jae ga or bether ho jae ager app video ki final kuch seconds b sun lo. wo is cheez ko Al Qaeda se link ker rahe hain or phir FIA ko b link krein ge or baad main phir ISI ko. chain main sequence ke sath.

"A VISA scam giving potential terrorists the chance to sneak into Britain with Pakistan’s Olympic team" ager dekha jae to baat tou sirf passport bun jane tuk he ponchi hai. agey tou kuch be nai howa or na he visa lugney ke liye passport british embessy giya hai muger phir b headline kitni buri or dangrous lagai hai. or ye confirm hai ke The sun secret man ne ye help ki hai us ko pta tha ke ye scam tou hai muger ye use kis cheez ke liye ho ga pakistan ko gunda mahshoor kerne ke liye jo keh pehle he apni 99 percent izat dunya ke samne guwa chuka hai. tou as a pakistani humain dousroun ko bisti kerne ka moka dene ki baje apne app ko hud he theek ker lena chye. overall is reporting ki timing bohat kharab hai or DR Afridi ki tarah phir ik pakistani ne kuch pounds ke liye apnay mulk ko he budnaam ker dala.

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

If ISI , MI what ever knew it why they did not stopped him ?
MR. PTI kerne ko tou wo abi ker lein muger bahi zimedari kon uthe ga jub most politicans ke baap or asal country Britain is Dog ki wapsi ki demand kre ga.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wow...We are all impressed by your 'sleuthing skills'.

Now please do tell us HOW this news is fake?

I mean is the whole 'get a passport for Olympics visa' scam fake?

I did not see any evidence suggesting that the whole process they went through was fake and those were not the passport offices and those were all fake officials.

Also what us our 'elite' spy agency doing with all the tax money when it cannot stop such open cases of potential embarrassment to the country abroad?

The 9/11 attackers supposedly had Saudi passports but the saudis are rich pricks and because of the oil no one gave them a hard time. We on the other hand are already in a big mess with failed state policies in two provinces. Can we afford another security lapse like this which can show how the next attackers on a major event were Pakistanis with Pakistani travel documents?

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

any one know who is Abid politican from Lahore in this video ??

And SMAAS until we see some real evidence we cant belive ur story. Its well known that any one can get Pakistani passorts , POC etc etc if pay right price.
App ne theek kha ke or evidence ki zaroorat hai, evidence bohat hai muger usay leak kerne se pehle kuch requirement fil kerne perty hain. or apna backup be rukhna parta hai lahore main rehte howe. Room number maloum ho geya hai jahan ye Dog thera howa hai. muger is per koi kanoon nahi lugta keun ke ye RED PASSPORT HOLDER HAI. or hum pakistaion ke sub ke jaan nikalti hai westren ko pekertay howe.

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

Wow...We are all impressed by your 'sleuthing skills'.

Now please do tell us HOW this news is fake?

I mean is the whole 'get a passport for Olympics visa' scam fake?

I did not see any evidence suggesting that the whole process they went through was fake and those were not the passport offices and those were all fake officials.

Also what us our 'elite' spy agency doing with all the tax money when it cannot stop such open cases of potential embarrassment to the country abroad?

The 9/11 attackers supposedly had Saudi passports but the saudis are rich pricks and because of the oil no one gave them a hard time. We on the other hand are already in a big mess with failed state policies in two provinces. Can we afford another security lapse like this which can show how the next attackers on a major event were Pakistanis with Pakistani travel documents?

Bahi is video ko zara dihaan se dekho kuch kuch smajh a jae ga. ke ye undercover game kesi hoti hai.

important 1.28 to 1.41 and 3.1 till end.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Bahi is video ko zara dihaan se dekho kuch kuch smajh a jae ga. ke ye undercover game kesi hoti hai.

important 1.28 to 1.41

Read my questions again.

Is the whole passport getting operation fake?

Is the passport office fake?

Is it possible to get a fake passport made anywhere in Pakistan?

What is our 'leading spy agency' doing to stop such practices?

xecutioner

Read my questions again.

Our Leading Spy Agency is under alot of pressure. When they take up any issue to the govt officials they are told to not to conspire against democracy. When they really want to do something Hamid Meer some comes up attacking spy agency.

So it is a very positive sign for all Pakistanis to have all the best of democracy here.

Unicorn

Banned

important 1.28 to 1.41 and 3.1 till end.

This is funny. I believe that you are from the elite security service. Pakistan is a failed state this type of acts are very normal, and are expected, in a failed state.

saeed khan

People who lived in UK know what is newspaper SUN. It is the most favourite tabloid of racist people.
2 No passport is not a new thing. Sun only tried to block Olympics for Pakistani players.
Otherwise 2 No is ten time more in India and there is huge human trafficking from India in last decade.

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)

Read my questions again.

Haan under kuch log involve they jo ke fake hain muger kuch jo hain wo asal officals hain. Dukh KI baat hai

operation fake hai 30 percent tuk muger sachai hai 70 percent tuk. Dukh ki baat hai

passport office fake nahi hai muger ye b sabit nahi kia ja sakta ke jo passoprt office main howa wo normally nahi hota or procedure se hut ke hai. keun ke commentary ki howe hai tou The sun ke history dekhte howe bilkul confirm nai kha ja sakta ke ye normal procedure nahi tha. muger ye mana jana chaye ke ye bunda passport office tuk kese ponch geya secret camera ke sath. dukh ki baat hai

jahan tuk leading spy agency ki baat hai tou bhi un ko time he nahi milta is turf dekhne ka keun ke hur turf se log chuna lga rahe hain. is video main dou pakistanis involved hain jo ke Muslim league Nawaz se taluq rukhte hain or ager un ko kuch khaeen phir woo dhol bajane lugte hain ke Agencies ko siasat main nai ana chaye or asal baat ko mor ker apnay faidsay ke agencies ko defame kerte hain or in douno ka rehnuma Saad Rafiq hai jo a ker TV per bohat achay qaseday perta agencies ke bare main. bohat se log jis main app b shamil hai yakeen ker lete hain. or bhi kabi un ka kaam dekhna ho tou jub lahore ana tou hum gareeb se b mil lena app ko apna kam ka intro dekhaein ge.

apni zaida gultian hai or gulti munana he achi baat hai muger acha nai lugta jub ik pakistani us waqt jub pakistan itney buri halat main hai or motivation ke zaroorat baje insult ke us waqt is tarah ke story ko produce kerne main help kre wo b apnay mulk ke idarey ke nahi bulke kisi or ke mulk ki organisation ki. log pehle b travel kerte rahein hain muger kisi or Uk zaida kerte rahe hain muger kabi unhoun ne koshish nahi ke us waqt expose kerne ki muger team ke jane pehle he ko wo ke bohat nuksaan de hai.

app ki sawalat bilkus theek hain, main ne apni opinion de hai evidence ke mutabak jo main smajh paeya. ager app ko lugta hai mere opinion gult hai tou main app apna opinion humain bta de jiye. Shukriya, Gusthaki ki Muafi

saeed khan

Re: Olympic Games terror visas racket exposed by PAKISTANI PASSPORT [Courtesy of The Sun Investigation]

yes its very true .. if i remember there was an incident happened few years ago about cloning two British passport by Israel.. isn't it? British government called israeli ambassador in foreign office about tht matter.. it is true tht these things are happening every where in the world,.. the matter is we are Pakistani and Muslims .. so our mischievousness always been highlighted more then usual..

Bhai everything depends upon the economy of a country.
If our country had a strong economy then the story could be different as like Israel and also India.