Off The Record - 25th August 2011 - Shaikh Rasheed, Sharjeel Memon & Shaikh Rohail Asghar

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
ana hazare nhi ana arabi presdency pe qabiz he,kafi nhi wo? r sat heejra pm r unka tola,

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Kashif for nice show. Faisal R aza Abdi is the first person who openly admitted that all the parties have militant groups ,once their people are caught no one come forward to give evidence in the court and they are released then he said take all of them and throw them in the sea thats where I agree with him 100%. No need to take these killers in a common court, try them in a special anti-terrorist courts and the judges just take the words of policemen because no one is gonna give evidence so judges decide the case with the police evidence. There is another suggestion to make the judges sit behind a smoke glass screen where no one can see them but the cases should be tried in anti-terrorist courts .I do admire the courage of Abdi to admit the militant groups openly-none of the other parties admit like it. Even if they do,they will talk in shadowy and fogy words .My suggestion is to shoot on sight if they are caught in action with weapons,no need to arrest them. First de-weaponise karachi and other big cities with one week notice ,if someone is caught with weapons after the dead line , put him in jail for 10 years.This govt , MNA'S and MPA'S issued lakhs of weapon licenses ,most of them were illegal weapons to issue.I had been crying over this issue but no one paid any attention,now see the result. So one thing is clear which me and other people were saying about these political parties about their militant groups .There is no use to beat your chest in front of this selfish govt.

Last edited: