Off the Record - 16th March 2011 - Imran Khan, Haroon Rasheed, & Dr Moeed Pirzada

Off The Record

Councller (250+ posts)

594982a81119545a71eaa4a0a143d464.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not surprised by the punjab govt decision since i still remember those days when Mian Nawaz Sharif handed over Aimal Kansi to America where he was executed for killing CIA men.CIA killed his uncle and Aimal Kansi took revenge of his uncle . When Mian Nawaz Sharif ,the then Prime Minister was asked that we donot have any extradition treaty with america then why do u have to hand over your own citizen to america.He replied that " Madam ne phone kiya to riha to kerwana hi ta ". That madam was Medelien Albright , the then US foreign secretory. The day Aimal Kansi dead body was brought back to pakistan,Someone in the higher ups commented that "THIS LOHAR (NAWAZ SHARIF)CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL PIMP RATHER THEN A PRIME MINISTER ".
Muslim league N has repeated their own history once again so not to be surprised. He was the first one who sold pakistan citizen to america.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not surprised by the punjab govt decision since i still remember those days when Mian Nawaz Sharif handed over Aimal Kansi to America where he was executed for killing CIA men.CIA killed his uncle and Aimal Kansi took revenge of his uncle . When Mian Nawaz Sharif ,the then Prime Minister was asked that we donot have any extradition treaty with america then why do u have to hand over your own citizen to america.He replied that " Madam ne phone kiya to riha to kerwana hi ta ". That madam was Medelien Albright , the then US foreign secretory. The day Aimal Kansi dead body was brought back to pakistan,Someone in the higher ups commented that "THIS LOHAR (NAWAZ SHARIF)CAN BE A SUCCESSFUL PIMP RATHER THEN A PRIME MINISTER ".
Muslim league N has repeated their own history once again so not to be surprised. He was the first one who sold pakistan citizen to america.

While your points are correct, how do you blame PML(N) alone for this? PPP, PML(N) and all major parties as well as ARMY is involved. Don't just use this for your politicial affiliations. That is like a bad and manipulative Pakistani. Write about everyone who is responsible...just not only PML(N) coz u r against PML(N).

All these parties should be thrown out. Next election should be held asap BUT on electronic rolls, NADRA cards and updated voting lists. These people will not come again inshAllah, and that includes PPP, PML(N), PML(Q), ANP, JUI, JI and MQM.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Haroon rashid is crying coz his two alqaeda boys were killed
i am so happy innocent raymond davis is released
wish he did not have to go through all this drama

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
From GEO: http://geo.tv/3-16-2011/79409.htm:

"Lawyers for the families said they had been held on gun-point for four hours at the jail court where Davis was being tried on Wednesday, but had not been allowed to witness proceedings. They were also warned against uttering a word before the media, sources said."

Moeed's point in right that atleast due to democracy stand was taken. If Pervez Musharaf Ghadar had been the ruler, Raymond Davis would have been released the first day. Atleast in this case, there is a response from the nation, CIA has seen some tough time, etc. BUT the point still is that he shouldn't have been released. Pakistan got this golden opportunity to have a person through which we could reach other CIA operatives and CIA backed terrorists.

What a BAKWAAS from Rana Sanaullah. It is clear that the older lawyer was a true person. He was forced, abducted and the family members were also forced on gunpoint. It is very clear that things have not been done under law.

Raymond Davis should have been tried for spying and there could be a very very strong case of bomb blasts against him.

Add 51st star in US flag and raise it on every building on Constitution avenue... no need for sabz hilali parcham now..... useless.

mush_pride

and what "larkay" is haroon rashid talking about? is he leading a small group of extremist/taliban fighter or what? why would "larkay" call him to ask what they should do
Lol imran & his chamcha haroon rasheed in the same show!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Haroon rashid is crying coz his two alqaeda boys were killed
i am so happy innocent raymond davis is released
wish he did not have to go through all this drama

Pakistan is in this condition due to scoundlers like you mushpride. I have written many times on this forum that there is a sharp correlation established during Raymond Davis case. All the supporters of Musharaf Ghadar have been supporting the release of Raymond Davis from the first day. Congratulations to mushpride, tiger54, adnanvisa and all other Musharaf supporters. But this is a very interesting correlation. This tells us clearly that Musharaf is an israeli/US agent and so are his supporters. SHAME ON ALL YOU GUYS and especially you MushPride. Raymond was a CIA agent conducting/supervising bomb blasts in mosques and other areas of Pakistan. Are you a Pakistani? Even if u aren't a muslim and just a Pakistani or even not a Pakistani ... even if u r just a human being who has some emathy for other people, u cannot call Raymond Davis innocent.

Life is short, and many times we get the result of what we say or do. I hope you learn something in your life soon mushpride and then remember your insensitivity towards other human beings.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Revolution in Pakistan??? No way..... Pakistani qaum kabhi revolution nahi laa sakti. Pakistanis have always let other people rule them. Pakistanis have a habit of developing idolistic loyalties and then worship those throughout their life, whatever happens...whatever those leaders do with them...doesn't matter.

Pakistan is the biggest production factory for ghaddars as well and we have seen that manytimes in our history (whether it was subcontinent or current Pakistan). I have not seen such ghaddari in other countries. Currently we can see these ghaddars everywhere, even on every forum, this forum siasat.pk, and even in this discussion e.g. MUSHPRIDE (see above). That's our biggest dilemma. I have lived in many countries including Pakistan, US, Canada, Dubai, UK and visited many as well. I have never seen GHADDAR production like this in any other place. Pakistanis call themselves very ghairatmund and true muslims but infact its true that Pakistanis can sell their mothers if they get good money. We are a baighairat nation which can never stand up. Revolution is something "impossible" in Pakistan. And GHADDAR PRODUCTION is something inevitable in Pakistan. That's why we produced m***er**ck** Ghaddars like Musharaf and others.

I don't agree with Haroon Rashid. He is seeing a dream which can never come true. Pakistani nation forgets everything in a few days or weeks.

mush_pride

shutup haroon rashid's alqaeda puppet barking like a terrorist
we will kill each one of you idiots
Pakistan is in this condition due to scoundlers like you mushpride. I have written many times on this forum that there is a sharp correlation established during Raymond Davis case. All the supporters of Musharaf Ghadar have been supporting the release of Raymond Davis from the first day. Congratulations to mushpride, tiger54, adnanvisa and all other Musharaf supporters. But this is a very interesting correlation. This tells us clearly that Musharaf is an israeli/US agent and so are his supporters. SHAME ON ALL YOU GUYS and especially you MushPride. Raymond was a CIA agent conducting/supervising bomb blasts in mosques and other areas of Pakistan. Are you a Pakistani? Even if u aren't a muslim and just a Pakistani or even not a Pakistani ... even if u r just a human being who has some emathy for other people, u cannot call Raymond Davis innocent.

Life is short, and many times we get the result of what we say or do. I hope you learn something in your life soon mushpride and then remember your insensitivity towards other human beings.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
shutup haroon rashid's alqaeda puppet barking like a terrorist
we will kill each one of you idiots

Its not me who is barking like a terrorist....your words are telling you are a coward traitor licking shoes of foreign terrorist agencies and keep on barking in favor of international terrorism. You are one of those people who don't understand international politics and keep on assuming things. In one of ur comments above, you have implied Raymond was innocent and being robbed. What a stupid guy you are. You are not even worth for a Pakistani to spit on your face. Pakistani mothers should be ashamed they bear sons like you mush_pride.

khawaja86

Banned

bro the real power in this country is military establishment which has become so powerful with the money of poor nation which we give on the name of National Security. Davis could be free from day 1, but ISI was making a deal with CIA, thats why he is free after almost 2 months. The real ***** on us is this establishment, they r like DAJAAL for us who controls every matter of our country except national security, because when it comes to war we surrender in front of enemy with 90,000 troops(the worlds second largest surrender) and give awayhalf of our country, not these weak politicians who sit and grow on the laps of Generals. Atleast we can elect government but cant these ********... So if a revolution comes in Pakistan against the corrupt politicians it would be just waste of blood and money, the real revolution would be against the establishment who make them corrupt............ Cheers

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
To all of my forum fellows ... I want to announce that in case they set Raymond free OR on the call of Imran Khan ... I will come back to Lahore and start the protest from Qurtuba chowk. Who I am ? what I do? I will let people know but till then I just wanna tell I am one of the grieved ordinary Pakistanis. Those who will laugh at me after this post taking me as talker only shall know that I was one of ordinary Pakistani's who put their life at stake for Independent Judiciary for Independent Pakistan.

If my blood can save or spark revolution in Pakistan to wake the asleep nation, then I am ready for it

I never thought that Raymond would be released not by the government but by the victims themselves! For whom shall I protest ? For whose blood? for them who took US passports and money shamful enough not to face the media?

The most responsible for this is not PPP, not ISI, not Army, not even PPP-N but those 19 successors who took US passports and 20 Crore rupees ... Islam do propose mercy and forgiveness but -- I just have one question that have they (the victims' families) applied principles and laws of Islam in their daily lives that they were so generous to pardon Davis or they just recalled from an old trunk that Islam is most merciful religion when they were shown Dollars and Passports?

Today for the very first time , I am too ashamed to be a Pakistani with what face I will face Indians tomorrow in office? Today March 16 is the day these pakistani families gave me a huge slap on my face that I put my life in risk on March 16 2009 for THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN & here it goes how the PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN honours this.

Eighteen people 20 crore and not facing media clearly shows that they pardoned Davis with their own consent - for the money and went to U.S because they were ashamed enough to come on media and tell the nation how generous they were.

Today I am very shameful that for whom I shall protest? Jab vaariso nay hi maaf kardia tay assi maamay lagnay aaan?

We always shout the Dollars of Zardari, Nawaz and others ... but the truth is "Rulers are mere reflection of the people they govern".

Very shameful very shameful. I used to wear a shirt written on the back "Proud to be a Pakistani" and roam around the streets in Saudia to brag Indians, but today I am very very shameful of being one.

We have been snubbed in the name of "ISLAMIC LAW" ...when it comes to Dr. Afia no one remembers what does ISLAMIC LAW says ...

HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY . We are Muslmanaan-e-Pakistan.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
What crap is going on? there families took to money and thats it. They did what they wanted. What happen to this haroon rasheed? he seems to lost his mind. Any way that is not his fault cause imran can only come in power by taking some kind of issue like this and manipulate the people.