Off the Record - 16th March 2011 - Imran Khan, Haroon Rasheed, & Dr Moeed Pirzada

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
What crap is going on? there families took to money and thats it. They did what they wanted. What happen to this haroon rasheed? he seems to lost his mind. Any way that is not his fault cause imran can only come in power by taking some kind of issue like this and manipulate the people.
Being a blind follower of Sharifs, no surprise you are saying this. Ok lets pretend the family was not forced and they took the money, the murder case is gone. But the next question is: Why didnt your PMLN goons not make the case of terrorism and spying against Raymond Davis even with all the evidence that was found?
He had pictures of sensitive areas and his phone showed records of him having links with terrorists and if you want to be a blind bat and support your sold-out PMLN, remember that you are supporting the release of a spy and a terrorist.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh come on, jab la qanuniat hogi, to phir aslah rakhna majbori hai, atleast licensed weapon should be a right for every citizen. And when he told to kill other communities?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdHjLBGJaC4&feature=player_detailpage#t=88s
He says here that he will get the body bags ready, so tell me if a body bag is for a living person or a dead one? Also tell me who has the trademark of killing people in Karachi, putting them in body bags and throwing them in some corner for the police to find?

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is v.nice conversation and programme. Lathi charge, on peaceful
demonstration is not acceptable. I have been beaten during the Ayub Khans
time. Peaceful demonstration should be treated peacefully.
Imran Khan Zindabad. I also praze Mr. Haroon Rashid and Doctor shaib.
They are all gentlemen and patriotic people.

Long Live Pakistan and Imran Khan.

ashraf62

Citizen
Its not me who is barking like a terrorist....your words are telling you are a coward traitor licking shoes of foreign terrorist agencies and keep on barking in favor of international terrorism. You are one of those people who don't understand international politics and keep on assuming things. In one of ur comments above, you have implied Raymond was innocent and being robbed. What a stupid guy you are. You are not even worth for a Pakistani to spit on your face. Pakistani mothers should be ashamed they bear sons like you mush_pride.
Shabas mjzafar,people like 'mush' r really traitors and terrorists.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
my question to the forum admins:
why the hell is adnanvisa blocked??????????? and if he was blocked for inappropriate language why the hell are geog and mjzafar not blocked????????
please answer my question and do not remove this post!

Just_one

Banned
Shut up you American puppy. You are a ghadar and nobody is answerable to you.

You were so concerned about Davis, now take it.

why the hell is adnanvisa blocked??????????? and if he was blocked for inappropriate language why the hell are geog and mjzafar not blocked????????

mush_pride

inshallah paksitan amry and american drones will bomb you and your taliban friends to pieces. very small pieces.
now hide you taliban puppet HAHAHAHHA
Shut up you American puppy. You are a ghadar and nobody is answerable to you.

You were so concerned about Davis, now take it.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
good show and great analysis by dr moeed i was in favor of raymond davis' release from day one coz he only killed in self defense. i wld ignore haroon rasheed and move on to imran khan. i am a big fan of imran khan but i hope the protests he leads are peaceful and dont result in destruction of our own infrastructure and deaths of our own people!!!

What about if you or your brother or Moeed or his brother would kill in such "Self Defense". Would your or Moeed's response be the same? You Mr Munafiq

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
inshallah paksitan amry and american drones will bomb you and your taliban friends to pieces. very small pieces.

What about if you or your brother would be killed in Pieces by such Drones then? You Selfish goon

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
mush_pride

This issue has shown us that Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf/Altaf fans have one thing in common: all of them are supporting the release of a terrorist/spy/murderer and standing for American interests instead of Pakistan's interests. They only talk about the murder case and suffer from extremely short-term memory. Here are some links to refresh their memory:

Raymond Davis was CIA spy: UK paper
Strong Taliban Connections Revealed From Raymond Davis Mobile Records: British Telegraph

Since their leaders are American puppets so they have to follow their leaders blindly and side with Raymond Davis (a terrorist/spy/murderer), they bark so much against Taliban but now they are siding with a terrorist who is probably a mastermind of Taliban. Shame on them all, especially this mush_pride traitor.

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Probably I can respond to you.

First of all, there are more patriotic people on this forum than people like you, i.e. tiger54, adnanvisa, mush_pride, prabumust, indianguy (last two being indian don't count for this purpose anyway). Ofcourse there are more patriotic people than ghaddars like you, who have reached admin levels. Simple.... I have further explained it below coz I didn't use any derogatory language.

I am not sure what adnanvisa said.... may be something really offensive and poor. What I said was different from how it was reproduced on forum. The following sentences carry totally different meaning:

- Shame on Mr. A
- Mr. A would be ashamed due to his son

These are almost two opposite sentences. The first one means Mr. A has done something wrong and shameful. The second sentence implies Mr. A is probably a nice guy while his son is a crook and Mr. A being a good guy would be ashamed of his son.

Now you can see the second sentence is not an attack on Mr. A at all. It doesn't infer Mr. A to be a bad guy or anything like that. Now go back and read my comments. You'll understand what I said. I didn't attack anyone's family and I never have in the past at all.

Unfortunately we have some extremist people like you, all of whom interestingly, are Musharaf supporters. I think you guys don't have a life. You are so emotional for Musharaf, upto a surprizing level. Can't even understand other people's comments.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ask your government , this can be done by federal government and your army will not allow it cause they want $$ to feed there generals. Bloody crap every where. And about your Imran , besides he being honest he dont know a thing .. he thinks some day he will get in power by manipulating people on issues like this. Crap .. it aint going to happen
Being a blind follower of Sharifs, no surprise you are saying this. Ok lets pretend the family was not forced and they took the money, the murder case is gone. But the next question is: Why didnt your PMLN goons not make the case of terrorism and spying against Raymond Davis even with all the evidence that was found?
He had pictures of sensitive areas and his phone showed records of him having links with terrorists and if you want to be a blind bat and support your sold-out PMLN, remember that you are supporting the release of a spy and a terrorist.

mush_pride

This has proved one thing 100% that imran khan's fans are also fans of ttp (tafriki taliban pakistan)
ask your government , this can be done by federal government and your army will not allow it cause they want $$ to feed there generals. Bloody crap every where. And about your imran , besides he being honest he dont know a thing .. He thinks some day he will get in power by manipulating people on issues like this. Crap .. It aint going to happen

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ask your government , this can be done by federal government and your army will not allow it cause they want $$ to feed there generals. Bloody crap every where. And about your Imran , besides he being honest he dont know a thing .. he thinks some day he will get in power by manipulating people on issues like this. Crap .. it aint going to happen
Prosecution was the role of PMLN's Punjab government and Rana Sana was in charge as Law Minister of Punjab, so dont try to hide behind PPP/federal government, this was the failure of PMLN or should i say it was their success that they helped a terrorist/spy escape Pakistan.
And it seems you cant find anything against Imran Khan but still you wont support him because either you are too dumb or blind or deaf or have all these qualities and cant leave your ganj.a brothers who have fled Pakistan while all this is happening.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
This has proved one thing 100% that imran khan's fans are also fans of ttp (tafriki taliban pakistan)
This has proved that all Musharraf fans are 100% anti-Pakistan and pro-American and support American spies/terrorists who mastermind bomb blasts in Pakistan.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Good if he is blocked and you will soon have the same honors.
His visa for visiting this forum probably expired, he overstayed, became illegal so kicked out from Siasatland.
Now your case is fixed for a hearing so you better be very careful what you write....
I am sure you don't want to miss a single day from this addiction so better behave...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah right.. that is why everyone was going against Punjab govt for preparing a good case and prosecuting it. What else were they suppose to do? You dont like something so you will start crying.
This was in the law and its done. WHy Imran did not said anything against the army? the blood suckers of nation who did all of this work?
Prosecution was the role of PMLN's Punjab government and Rana Sana was in charge as Law Minister of Punjab, so dont try to hide behind PPP/federal government, this was the failure of PMLN or should i say it was their success that they helped a terrorist/spy escape Pakistan.
And it seems you cant find anything against Imran Khan but still you wont support him because either you are too dumb or blind or deaf or have all these qualities and cant leave your ganj.a brothers who have fled Pakistan while all this is happening.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i humbly request you and all other members on this forum to PLEASE not curse each other's families here. i can do the same for you maybe in a worse way but i respect your family members and everyone's family members.
so if you cannot digest my arguments dont get personal. its my humble request. if you have any respect for you own family members then do the same for others'
What about if you or your brother or Moeed or his brother would kill in such "Self Defense". Would your or Moeed's response be the same? You Mr Munafiq

prabhumust

Voter (50+ posts)
un ki families ne to paisay lay liay lekin is jahil awam ki khon ki piyas koun bhujay ga??
What crap is going on? there families took to money and thats it. They did what they wanted. What happen to this haroon rasheed? he seems to lost his mind. Any way that is not his fault cause imran can only come in power by taking some kind of issue like this and manipulate the people.