Off the Record - 16th March 2011 - Imran Khan, Haroon Rasheed, & Dr Moeed Pirzada

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdHjLBGJaC4&feature=player_detailpage#t=88s
He says here that he will get the body bags ready, so tell me if a body bag is for a living person or a dead one? Also tell me who has the trademark of killing people in Karachi, putting them in body bags and throwing them in some corner for the police to find?
Yes he said so, he said to jagirdars, waderas, generals, corrupt bureaucrats, etc who labeled mqm as "bori band lashen", koi to label lagana hi hota hai kisi bhi operation ko start kerne k liye..

ahad78

Citizen
I agree with you mjzafar. Basically this sorry state of affairs is due to sellcoats and ghaddars like Musharraf and our Army which is currently rented by the Americans. We need an armed revolution so that all these generals are hanged and Musharraf is hanged naked and burnt to death.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
un ki families ne to paisay lay liay lekin is jahil awam ki khon ki piyas koun bhujay ga??
Afreen hai in ghulamon pe jo sirf apne leaders ki chamcha geeri kar rahe hain aur ye bhool gaye hain ke Raymond Davis sirf qaatil hi nahi tha, us ke Taliban ke saath bhi links thay aur wo jaasoos bhi tha...
Kab tak ghulaami karo ge? Ab to insaan ban jao!

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PTI internet wing does not like to hear anything against robbers, taliban and criminals [hilar][hilar]
Hahaha meri aik post per itne dislikes, aesa lagta hai k bohat say paapi cholon ki dum per paon rakh diya hai mene :lol:

mush_pride

no actually the two guys he killed were taliban. you got it all wrong mate :P
Afreen hai in ghulamon pe jo sirf apne leaders ki chamcha geeri kar rahe hain aur ye bhool gaye hain ke Raymond Davis sirf qaatil hi nahi tha, us ke Taliban ke saath bhi links thay aur wo jaasoos bhi tha...
Kab tak ghulaami karo ge? Ab to insaan ban jao!

Just_one

Banned
Ask your government , this can be done by federal government and your army will not allow it cause they want $$ to feed there generals. Bloody crap every where. And about your Imran , besides he being honest he dont know a thing .. he thinks some day he will get in power by manipulating people on issues like this. Crap .. it aint going to happen

You have proven yourself to be Nawas sycophant. You are not different from Musharraf followers.

Why would Imran want to manipulate public if he is an honest person as you admit?

And if Nawas is so incompetent to stand against the generals, then he should get the hell out of the politics of Pakistan and stop lying to the people that he is some kind of a leader.

And generals only manipulate those who are corrupt.

So don't try to hide the guilt of Punjab government and PMLN.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol now you will start abusive language.. are you trying to allign yourself with mqm bhata khoors. So now PTI will be same like all the other bhata khoors and killer parties? Masha allah do the great work.
Imran has gone nuts these days, he seems so anxcious to get into power that he does not care if coupld thousand pakistanis are killed for him to get into power. Cause he cannot get into power other wise.
Prosecution was the role of PMLN's Punjab government and Rana Sana was in charge as Law Minister of Punjab, so dont try to hide behind PPP/federal government, this was the failure of PMLN or should i say it was their success that they helped a terrorist/spy escape Pakistan.
And it seems you cant find anything against Imran Khan but still you wont support him because either you are too dumb or blind or deaf or have all these qualities and cant leave your ganj.a brothers who have fled Pakistan while all this is happening.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol now you will start abusive language.. are you trying to allign yourself with mqm bhata khoors. So now PTI will be same like all the other bhata khoors and killer parties? Masha allah do the great work.
Imran has gone nuts these days, he seems so anxcious to get into power that he does not care if coupld thousand pakistanis are killed for him to get into power. Cause he cannot get into power other wise.
There's no abusive language in my post, dumb blind and deaf are not abuses, they are words used in the Quran to describe the people who close their eyes and ears to the truth and support injustice. In this case you are doing exactly that.
And if Imran Khan wanted to get power so badly he would have been ally of every government party in 2008 elections just like what MQM is doing right now and he would have made coalition government easily. That is why I say that you are deaf, dumb and blind and show complete ignorance to the truth that is clear and unquestionable.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
no actually the two guys he killed were taliban. you got it all wrong mate :P
Ofcourse, for Americans and for traitors like you, everyone that dies in Pakistan belongs to Taliban. Fahim and Faizan, all the tribal leaders killed during Aman Jirga by the 17th March drone attack, every civilian killed over the past 8 years in this proxy war and everyone who committed suicide due to injustice e.g Shumaila and others, EVERYONE is a Taliban for you.
Try removing your Busharraf branded glasses then maybe you'll see how many innocent people your leader has killed/sold.

Last edited:

mush_pride

for me you are the traitor. you encourage taliban and train with them. you should go kill yourself you taliban puppet
inshallah pak army will bomb you and your other stinky taliban friends to small pieces
Ofcourse, for Americans and for traitors like you, everyone that dies in Pakistan belongs to Taliban. Fahim and Faizan, all the tribal leaders killed during Aman Jirga by the 17th March drone attack, every civilian killed over the past 8 years in this proxy war and everyone who committed suicide due to injustice e.g Shumaila and others, EVERYONE is a Taliban for you.
Try removing your Busharraf branded glasses then maybe you'll see how many innocent people your leader has killed/sold.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with you mjzafar. Basically this sorry state of affairs is due to sellcoats and ghaddars like Musharraf and our Army which is currently rented by the Americans. We need an armed revolution so that all these generals are hanged and Musharraf is hanged naked and burnt to death.

Totally agreed ahad78. I can see two people have disliked your comments but they are from baighairat brigade. I can't see who did but can guarantee one of them is mush_pride. You can read his comments and see how he appears like a bawla ________ on this forum trying to defend his gori chamri masters. We need to identify people like this and hang them along with the generals in order to get a clean terrorism free Pakistan.