Off the Record - 16th March 2011 - Imran Khan, Haroon Rasheed, & Dr Moeed Pirzada

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
very nice show ,good job kashif abbasi and imran khan u r the best and special thanks to haroon rasheed sab .inshallah ye qoom imran ki qayadat mai khari ho gi .imran zindabad pakistan zindabad

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
good show and great analysis by dr moeed i was in favor of raymond davis' release from day one coz he only killed in self defense. i wld ignore haroon rasheed and move on to imran khan. i am a big fan of imran khan but i hope the protests he leads are peaceful and dont result in destruction of our own infrastructure and deaths of our own people!!!

M

mimran301

What crap is going on? there families took to money and thats it. They did what they wanted. What happen to this haroon rasheed? he seems to lost his mind. Any way that is not his fault cause imran can only come in power by taking some kind of issue like this and manipulate the people.

Totally agree, this band of fanatics has lost their mind, Now they are not even accepting the decision of court. PPP and PML-N did not send American spy out of country, he could not avail ambassador immunity. Court declared him guilty and he paid blood money according to Pakistani state law (200 million rupees and 30 passports for USA) . One should stop somewhere, when ppp say something against court ruling then everyone point fingers toward them. But when band of thugs and fanatics do the same, no one is there to ask.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
2 days back imran had long meeting with americans,why he did not take confidence to nation post meeting about topic?that creates doubt not dissimilar to punjab/federal govt & judiciary.

Just_one

Banned
What crap is going on? there families took to money and thats it. They did what they wanted. What happen to this haroon rasheed? he seems to lost his mind. Any way that is not his fault cause imran can only come in power by taking some kind of issue like this and manipulate the people.

Nawas Sharif's pithos are now adopting the language of Musharraf's pithos.

They are one and the same thing - slaves of Americans.

Imran doesn't need this issue to come into power - he is 100 times better than your corrupt leader Nawas on every front.

And Nawas is the product of dictatorship - elected on fake votes and corruption and rigging. Fake leader.

Zardari, Nawas, Musharraf are one and the same when it comes to Pakistan!

Just_one

Banned
Shame on you for lying.

Imran made clear to Americans that they cannot go on supporting the puppets and corrupt leaders. They should create friendship with people of Pakistan rather than corrupt politicians.

He outlined the important points of his meeting in his interview on channel one two days ago.

Even American recognize in private that what Imran says in public is what he says in private! Don't try to hide your corrupt leaders by pointing fingers at Imran.

2 days back imran had long meeting with americans,why he did not take confidence to nation post meeting about topic?that creates doubt not dissimilar to punjab/federal govt & judiciary.

khawaja86

Banned
Haroon rashid is crying coz his two alqaeda boys were killed
i am so happy innocent raymond davis is released
wish he did not have to go through all this drama
Maan ki choot teri aur tere mush ki, tere baan k pudday main gus kar dance karoon........(clap)

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

IK nay yeh nahi kaha keh
sell your VCR and buy Kalashnikov
guess who was that b.... who said it to kill other communities..
Oh come on, jab la qanuniat hogi, to phir aslah rakhna majbori hai, atleast licensed weapon should be a right for every citizen. And when he told to kill other communities?

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kashif: Imran bhai 4 saal sey aap yeh baat ker rahey hain, koi naheen nikla protest ke liye,
Imran: Lekin mein to nikla naa.

yeh quality hoti hai leader ki. long live Imran Khan. As long as ppl like you are there, IK, we still have a small hope.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haroon rashid is crying coz his two alqaeda boys were killed
i am so happy innocent raymond davis is released
wish he did not have to go through all this drama
I dont think you belong to Pakistan, thats why your talking with an American tongue.