Nufrat ka Cycle - by Javed Chaudhary

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101295915-2.gif
http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20110726/Sub_Images/1101295915-2.gif

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Facebook is an addiction... sorry to say i hate facebook users.....they are sick mentaly...... i have some personal experience....my best friend is facebook addicted and i have seen so many changes in his behaviour from last 2 years.... please dont be a victim of f.....king facebook

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
its not only because of fb.we have always a corrupt govt.but its 1st time that whole pakistan is frustrated coz of this current govt.they are doing what they want,no supreme court,no army,no opposition....there is no hope from any side.all leading parties are cooperating with each other but only to accommodate & protect each other
when there is no hope,just corruption all around,& some 2-3% people are enjoying n living a luxury life,97% are struggling n getting frustrated.thats why behaviour of every individual is changed..

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Siasat.pk is another website where frustrated members can make your head boil. I just hope they learn that with their attitude of not understanding other's point of view is not going to help Pakistan in any way but will create problems for themselves.