Next Target is Chaklala Air Base?? - Another attempt to defame Army ?

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

My questions is do u think there is any truth in it, why did not Hamid mir sent him to any intelligence agencies. whats the point of bringing him infront of camera and leaking so important information that can be used against terrorist to capture them.

Last edited by a moderator:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Next Target is Chaklala Air Base??

Totally non serious tv show, I don't understand what is Hamid Mir's intentions behind this non sense.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)

kia ho gia hie in siasatdanoon ko why are't they blieve on statement given by young boy who come up front by him self to expose about the naval incedance because he is ordinary citizen.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dn think so kay ye sach hay, how come these terrorist can be so ignorant..

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Another attempt to defame Army ?

ye sab topi darma he,dehsaht gerd itnay pagal tahy key is jahil key samny mansoba bana rahye tahy,ab fooj ko badnam kerny per isi is larkey oor hamid mir ko nahee chory gee

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

You mean the army still have any fame and shame left?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Yes it seems to be a drama, na shakal dekhayi na koi proof. Just voice suna ker ilzam army pe dal diya. ab iss pe kaise yaqeen karain? pehle hi GEO aur Hamid Mir ki reputation theek nahin.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hamid Mir and this person has to be immediately arrested and taken into remand until they deliver truth.
It seems to be anti Pakistani elements missions.
Allah may guide us to the right path.

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)

Yea...as if they made the plan while people were roaming around.were they planning to go see a movie or plan a attack,its just another of those dramas to defame our army.

Monis

Voter (50+ posts)

For time being, Just suppose whatever he is saying is right, My question is, what was GEO and Hamid Mirs responsibility was? to bring him on air first or ask for help to arrest these culprits from higher ranks in Army, Police or Court. Why he brought him on air in first place without taking any measure to arrest them first? Just to increase his rating?

gfghsfdhhghjgjkdhkjhds,j
Watch from 04:20

My questions is do u think there is any truth in it, why did not Hamid mir sent him to any intelligence agencies. whats the point of bringing him infront of camera and leaking so important information that can be used against terrorist to capture them.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)

Anti Pakistan forces working at their Best.....................But nobody in Pakistan wants to wakeup......so face the music.