Next Target is Chaklala Air Base?? - Another attempt to defame Army ?

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hamid Meer - The Stupid

Mind your language. Having dissent is everyone's right but we should not use abusive language. It shows lack of logic and knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Hamid mir would have avoided to bring that idiot on tv, our army and country is already going through a lot of trouble and this clip brought bad name to ISI

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)

In the end Hamid was giving his views but not showing hamid's full views is not fair. If anyone writing coments on this matter must listen full views of Hamid Mir too and I hope that any one who will coment after listning complete views of Hamid Mir will coments different way

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

In the end Hamid was giving his views but not showing hamid's full views is not fair. If anyone writing coments on this matter must listen full views of Hamid Mir too and I hope that any one who will coment after listning complete views of Hamid Mir will coments different way
i have listend his fill views, even then he should have not done it,, keeping quiet was better then bringing bad name for the country

pakiace

Banned

Guys do you even know

this idiot on the tv megalomaniac majnoo created a fake story
he was in love with a girl whom he wanted to marry but the girl's brother were after him followed his intimate relationship with their sister and this nalaiq faked up pns mehran base story and interlinked it with the brothers of that girl after him - he maligned isi ( all the names everything from a - z is totally false, his own made up kahani so do not believe, he was handed over to isi and is still there n i pray the brothers beat the hell out of him again

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Another attempt to defame Army ?

Watch............. what Hamid Mir did

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...g-ISI-Hamid-Mir-and-Nushrat-Javed-(MUST-WATCH)

For time being, Just suppose whatever he is saying is right, My question is, what was GEO and Hamid Mir’s responsibility was? to bring him on air first or ask for help to arrest these culprits from higher ranks in Army, Police or Court. Why he brought him on air in first place without taking any measure to arrest them first? Just to increase his rating?