News Night with Talat - 2nd May 2011 - Talat Hussain's Analyses On Operation Against Osama - Must Se

News Night With Talat

MPA (400+ posts)

7fca18ccb3fc68c6a806f36971e98c06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 2nd May 2011 - Talat's Conclusion About The Death Of Osama bin Ladin

Your program is excellent, but someone purposely mess with up now I have to go other website of watch it. I trust this site too much but now going to see on other site.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 2nd May 2011 - Talat's Conclusion About The Death Of Osama bin Ladin

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Agreed, Also kashif abbasi did good job today. He was upset of no information so did talat.
But v good analysis indeed..
IT WAS FAKE OPERATION. NO GUN SHOTS ON WALLS..

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Agreed, Also kashif abbasi did good job today. He was upset of no information so did talat.
But v good analysis indeed..
IT WAS FAKE OPERATION. NO GUN SHOTS ON WALLS..

Yes agreed ! but what about slanderous, and vitriolic propaganda going on against Pakistan --- and some analysts are expecting a false flag operation inside US territory to further push Pakistan which is already near the edge of abyss.

nazarkhan70

Citizen

4 hi to cheetay hai ghairat bergade ke kaship abbasi,,ansar abbasi ,,hamed mir,,, and talat hussain,,, & 1 lione khan imran khan

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 2nd May 2011 - Talat's Conclusion About The Death Of Osama bin Ladin (Must Watch)

Good one. Makes sense

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 2nd May 2011 - Talat's Conclusion About The Death Of Osama bin Ladin (Must Watch)

Good analysis except for last part. How can Barack Obama do it without the acceptance of Pentagon and lobby. While the wishful thinking is great (as Talat is saying), I do not believe it is possible. Also, US will pull out from Afghanistan but will cause a lot of trouble in Pakistan. I'll mention again that while Talat's wishful thinking is great, that cannot be true. Osama was not alive and that's why the body was thrown in the water. Talat didn't comment where Osama is if last night was a drama. I m sure it was a drama and Osama was already dead years ago.

Also, Patrias would not have been able to stand for President as he would have to complete a cooling off period before he can stand for elections/Presidency.

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i agree with Talat ,looks like drama.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

very nice Talat

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

The thing I couldnt digest, what about the part DEEP inside Pakistan near Kakul. Is army that bewaqoof to take in on their shoulders like that...

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

The thing I couldnt digest, what about the part DEEP inside Pakistan near Kakul. Is army that bewaqoof to take in on their shoulders like that...

Now, that is a million dollar question.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Talat Hussain's Analyses On Operation Against Osama - Must See

Good program...