News Night with Talat - 29th April 2011 - Mazhar Abbas - Begani Shadi Main Abdullah Dewaana (Coverag

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 29th April 2011 - Mazhar Abbas & zulifqar Ali Naqvi - Begani Shadi Main Abdullah Dewaana..

First i was blaming media for giving too much coverage but after this program, i want to correct myself that it's all our fault ,if the viewer ship is high then why shouldn't media cover it??so we should look at ourselves, we have become a crowd ...

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 29th April 2011 - Mazhar Abbas & zulifqar Ali Naqvi - Begani Shadi Main Abdullah Dewaana..

nothing wrong in showing something that people find entertaining..atleast better than showing rehman malik and fauzia wahab!!!

Reactions: sok

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)

commenting based on watching only 2 minutes of the program:

Talat Hussain! what is your problem? if pakistani awam are fanboys of the royal family and channels get ratings, so be it

not to mention huge media coverage of the event all over the world not just in pk ... youtube, that live streams only big events, had live coverage of the event

still you can't control public interest in any event ... as far as i know american public did not show much interest in the wedding ... so YMMV

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is all BS... Even people in glasgow are not interested in this crap... but our foreign inspired media seems obsessed ....

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i count Talat hussain the one and only real patriot who knows how to treat goras..... goron se hamari qom shuru se hi buht impressed hay... i agree with talat hussain that there was'nt anything special for which tv channels spent their time and money on this f.....g royal wedding.. i love you talat hussain... i really feel like we have journalist like you who can make differences between issues...