News Night with Talat - 21st July 2011 - Iqbal Zafar Jhagra - What Overseas Pakistani Want to watch

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 21st July 2011 - Iqbal Zafar Jhagra - Expectations Of Foreign Pakistani For Pakistan

What does these two have to do with the topic of discussion. Its good we can see the guest before we start hearing their Bakwas.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 21st July 2011 - Iqbal Zafar Jhagra - Expectations Of Foreign Pakistani For Pakistan

i dont know ,whats wrong with talat ? there is pile of topics but he cant decide ! why is he not doing programe on govt vs judiciary ? amazing .

swemarken.07

Voter (50+ posts)

Yaar... Program krny se konsa hukomat pe asar ho ga... best solution is alternative perspective...

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

i dont know ,whats wrong with talat ? there is pile of topics but he cant decide ! why is he not doing programe on govt vs judiciary ? amazing .

What's Wrong with Talat? I think he is the only sane one and is trying to make an honest effort to talk for solutions, whereas all the others (majority) are either politicised or just making money.

I think he wants to approach things differently thats all! and thats how it should be in a progressive society.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
there is no problem with topics but the problem is follow up they raise one issue but leave it there and run behind something else. My suggestion is to take one serious issue (ideally genuine issue not propaganda) and they should keep on doing the program until the issue is resolve or reached at some logical solution.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan is only helping bilawal bhutto to be the next prime minister.
The game is already planned divide vote bank of nawaz sharif to allow bilawal to be prime minister.
The agenda is very clear and if people would vote him it would be a vote for bilawal bhutto. Unless imran khan change his political stances and be more sincere to the people and join with other like minded parties stand against ppp,pmlq,musharraf etc. Rather than dividing right wing vote bank.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Topic was Right but Guests were not appropriate sorry about Talats choice of guests for this topic your have to have someone who knows Really about the topic.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan is only helping bilawal bhutto to be the next prime minister.
The game is already planned divide vote bank of nawaz sharif to allow bilawal to be prime minister.
The agenda is very clear and if people would vote him it would be a vote for bilawal bhutto. Unless imran khan change his political stances and be more sincere to the people and join with other like minded parties stand against ppp,pmlq,musharraf etc. Rather than dividing right wing vote bank.

This is happening because of Nawaz sharif himself, he has protected Zardari for three years so what he expects that people will let his selfishness to continue for ever. Nawaz sharif has paved the way for Imran khan with his dirty acts. Nawaz sharif has shown that he is an arrogant person who lives in the paradise of fools and thinks that the people will continue to support him regardless of his actions. What Nawaz sharif has done in the last 3 and half years is to cheat the general public , let the corruption go unnoticed and be satisfied with their selfish government in punjab. I mean with which face he is expecting people to forgive him. He thinks it is 90s era where all his political stunts will go unnoticed but that is not the case due to increased awarness as well as miseries of public in genral and youth in particular.

Last edited:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I fully agree with M Sarwar.
M Sarwar is politician and was member of parliament of UK where IK has spend his more than thirty years.

Last edited:

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
what nawaz sharif has done:-
1- successfull restoration of judges.if he would not come out on that day ,no judge would have been restored.by the way imran khan was hidding some where as usual .
2-if he had bycotted elections then general mushraff would still be in power and judges would not have restored.
3-successful atomic testing
4-Motor way and other networks.
5-image of pakistan as a country was much better in all the aspects as compared to what it is now.
6-Pakistan relations with other countries was much better as compared to now.
7-Generaly A right wing politics ,the only opponent at the moment to block the Zardari if possible.apart from that all politicians including imran khan are working on the agenda with zardari.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=10504]sadia[/MENTION]kiakaray

i think either u r ignorant or arrogant that you dont know manners to talk on forum.
people come here to write their view point and no body have right to criticize personally .
if you dont like some comments ,you should also write in response what you think.
i dont know who you are so i hope some day you would learn some ethics