News Beat - 16th June 2011 - Special Interview With Imran Khan

News Beat

Councller (250+ posts)

e00bbf0e982da8ab6e4d5c7e96250efc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
stupid and cheap anchor, why she is grinding IK for the answers she is looking for. someone gave her a list of questions to ask and she was trying to get the answers by any means, pathetic attitude. IK rocks

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
stupid and cheap anchor, why she is grinding IK for the answers she is looking for. someone gave her a list of questions to ask and she was trying to get the answers by any means, pathetic attitude. IK rocks

That "someone" was Ahsan Iqbal. She is a paid b*tch of Nawaz Sharif ---- The other two "gentlemen" who follow suit are --- Nusrat Javed and Mushtaq Minhas

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
har shakh pe ulllooooo baitha ha,jo kuch chavlain mar sakta ha woh aj kal anchor ban gya ha,is k monh myn kisi ki zuban bol rhi ha.kya stupid swal kye ja rhi ha,ik ko bhi aisay programmes myn kuch soch k shirkat karni chahiye.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
pahlay swal diye,phir jawab diye,kya baat ha ahsan ki,khan se dar k bokhla gai ha nooon.kyonk agr punjab myn pti le gae to noooon to kahein ki na rahe gi.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
she desent deserv to talk to IK , IK is very high from her caliber, there are a lot of TITLIAN in media who should go to Lahore and adop other profesion other than jounalisme,these stupid girls are ruining the jounalisme.

mahmood.yaser

Voter (50+ posts)
My humble request to all who are criticizing anchors,,,,,,,please dont criticize anchors. They are the one who always supported Khan sahab. Let them do their work. We know they are wrong and we (Khan sahab and PTI) are right. Nobody can go against truth. Truth always wins.
So dont criticize everyone who goes against us.

mahmood.yaser

Voter (50+ posts)
I loved Ahsan Iqbal`s confrontation. Khan sahab already gave him reply regarding experience of running the country,

"Khan gave him the example of surgeon who kill the patient"

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI should have a media cell who can inform/update Imran Khan about the misquoting/disinformation of other leaders on media.

Lets check this, Ahsan Iqbal once again lie in the above program which he did before and exposed by Javed Choudhry

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we, as a supporter of PTI, should not get angry with these types of questions because in this way IK gets the chance to explain the controversies spread against IK. Imran is not corrupt. He speaks truth and nobody can defeat truth.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ahsan iqbal's point of views are ridiculous. he is slave of that leader, who remained prime minister for two time and what miracles he did. I think musharraf was right in that sense that Nawaz sharif should think about having some brain in his head rather than hairs. If disqualification is just based on this that he never run public office then tell me any of their ministers who is doing great in Punjab government or who did in the past when NS was prime minister for two times.

look at the discussion right after ahsan Iqbal, i think he should get the answer of this that what kind of party he is in and what kind of party his leader is running

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
That "someone" was Ahsan Iqbal. She is a paid b*tch of Nawaz Sharif ---- The other two "gentlemen" who follow suit are --- Nusrat Javed and Mushtaq Minhas

Brother you may have your own opinion but please avoid abusive language for the sake of betterment and make yourself an example for the community of siasat.pk and PAKISTAN. Thanks

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
paid programm....no doubt ahsan iqbal was invited afterwards.....pre prepared script.....shame on anchor...ppl are nt stupid anymore...

especially listen to her whn ahsan iqbal was talking and she was saying word like "BILKULL" and "JEE" as if she was prepared for to second him.....

LISTEN TO 26:10 ---26:40.......as if she wanted to let ahsan say this and she would second this........LOLZ.....what a FIX MATCH...

cheating needs a brain i guess....!

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stupid Questions, n great reply watch again 08:30 to 14:30.
Once again i must say The Real Son Of Soil

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ahsan iqbal's point of views are ridiculous. he is slave of that leader, who remained prime minister for two time and what miracles he did. I think musharraf was right in that sense that Nawaz sharif should think about having some brain in his head rather than hairs. If disqualification is just based on this that he never run public office then tell me any of their ministers who is doing great in Punjab government or who did in the past when NS was prime minister for two times.

look at the discussion right after ahsan Iqbal, i think he should get the answer of this that what kind of party he is in and what kind of party his leader is running

I second this, with addition

Ahsan Iqbal have been using the same argument again and again even in front of Imran Khan in a Program but Imran gave a very sensible answer on the SPOT which was well appreciated by audience that was;

If an experienced surgeon have been killing the patient again and again then its better to let the inexperienced try.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Many big names of Pakistani politics may be joining PTI - Imran Khan in News Beat

The first part was so good - coz there was a visionary leader, who is not running a political party but leading a great movement in Pakistan.

Second part was totally screwed up coz it was full of jahil siasat daan....... unfortunately we have a bunch of crap occupying the parliament and political parties.