News Beat - 16th June 2011 - Special Interview With Imran Khan

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have seen for the first time her programme just because of IK. and now i am logging off within 5 minutes after how stupid questions she is asking. bye bye crapy news beat

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
i have seen for the first time her programme just because of IK. and now i am logging off within 5 minutes after how stupid questions she is asking. bye bye crapy news beat

u mute the voice then u can watch. it's not necessary to hear voices of mehar bokhari and this stupid lady.;)

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
mehmood yasir , bro media havnt been support IK so far , if ik got benefit this is just bcoz that other parties r exposed by media. media never support ik delibretly .

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Many big names of Pakistani politics may be joining PTI - Imran Khan in News Beat

The first part was so good - coz there was a visionary leader, who is not running a political party but leading a great movement in Pakistan.

Second part was totally screwed up coz it was full of jahil siasat daan....... unfortunately we have a bunch of crap occupying the parliament and political parties.
I am getting scared now... Please allah protect Imran from all evil eyes... inshallah Imran khan pakistan ki tukdeer budul day ga... mein sirf yea sooch ruha hon kay aik insaan bugair kisi ki mudud kay agur itna khuch kur sakta hai to wo power mein a kur kia kuray ga... pakistan kay loog bohut bay shurum hon gay agur unhon nay phir is gunjay aur zardari ko chuna...yea ***** to sirf musharaf say budla lay nay kay ilawa koi baat hi nahen kurta

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
stupid and cheap anchor, why she is grinding IK for the answers she is looking for. someone gave her a list of questions to ask and she was trying to get the answers by any means, pathetic attitude. IK rocks

I don't understand why this low profile anchor is on channel? She does not even has potential and ethics of conducting a talk show..

She must has links...