New Singer Usman Malik...absolutely brilliant song!

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I was passed on this link through facebook. This song seems to be very catchy. I am happy that Pakistan is producing such a great talent. We should fully support talent.

Enjoy guys...

Last edited:

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I was passed on this link through facebook. This song seems to be very catchy. I am happy that Pakistan is producing such a great talent. We should fully support talent. Seems hes quite famous on his facebook fan page also.

If you want to advertise your or your friends/relatives music, just say so. Posing as a fan won't make it any better. :)...

Street singers have better vocals then this guy. He is seemingly a rich-mommy-daddy-i-am-a-super-musician-producer-vocalist guy. He might do something in the future, but this song.. my word is just rubbish.. i couldn't even sit through the 4 minutes :D..
honest and unbiased analysis : music - monotone, dull, and uncatchy (as opposed to what the poster insists)
vocals : inspite of a being computer assisted simply rubbish.

KK YASIR

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mere Bahiiiii Ager ap koi gunnah ker rahey hain tu usey phailane ka zariyan na banaiyen specially Ramzan k Mubarak month me bulke Allah se Dua karain k mujhy aur tamam musalmanoo ko is gunnah se bachne ki toufeeq ata farma.....

Jab tak yeh song ya koi aur buraii ki baat is forum per rahey giii jab tak log issey sunntey rahey hain app ko gunnah milta rahey ga ...... Mere bhaii Allah se Touba karain aur Buraii pheailane ka zariyan na banain.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
My only answer to all the haters in this thread is...May Allah guide you correctly and you guys come out of your little shells and try to tolerate things you do not understand.

Please watch the video below and think on what Hasan is saying

pakiace

Banned
Oh ya, we are entitled to voice our own opinions and choice, we have the liberty to comment on what WE LIKE OR NOT - who the hell and from where are you to call us backward? Who gives a s-h-i-t tard to your this nincompoop KID who hasn't even graduated his a levels yet, ask him to concentrate on his studies and utilize daddy's money elsewhere constructively rather than naming his own driver GLENN something & recording an epic fail video, FACE PALM

stop advocating our likes - its as brutal as your pseudo intellectual & abhorrent choice! eff off

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Oh ya, we are entitled to voice our own opinions and choice, we have the liberty to comment on what WE LIKE OR NOT - who the hell and from where are you to call us backward? Who gives a s-h-i-t tard to your this nincompoop KID who hasn't even graduated his a levels yet, ask him to concentrate on his studies and utilize daddy's money elsewhere constructively rather than naming his own driver GLENN something & recording an epic fail video, FACE PALM

stop advocating our likes - its as brutal as your pseudo intellectual & abhorrent choice! eff off

I will not use french words for you kind sir but here is another video for you. Feel free to watch and think about it. May Allah bless you and your family.

Last edited:

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
kya ghattiya song hai or same ghattiya voice .. these mummy daddy guys produce 1 or 2 videos and then apply in any US university in production/music/ degree etc ...

i like nadeem abbas and ali abbas who are new and have really nice voice and have classical training aswell ...

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My only answer to all the haters in this thread is...May Allah guide you correctly and you guys come out of your little shells and try to tolerate things you do not understand.
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
Ok.. that confirms it. You are either this guy himself or someone very close to him. No one in his sane mind can insist that he is a talent and then call everyone else a hate monger for not liking him.

No body posted any hate in here, you are just in denial. Its just that we dont like this gayish performance. You cant force people to like something rubbish.
and most of all if anyone was guided by Allah he sure as hell wouldnt be inspired by this junk.

Stay cool and stop hating people just because Hassan Nisar says so.