• No

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

Adeel

Founder
Asalamualikum wr wb,

Today we are officially launching Siasat Groups.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/group.php

05a64d4f2516e271e17b32f70d243f13.jpg

There are a few groups have already been made by members and you are welcome to join them if they interest you.

If you want to create your own group. Please send a pm to Waseem or myself.(you can also send an email to [email protected]) and we will authorize you, If we think your topic is appropriate.

We want to have an Official group for every party.

Please
PPP, PMLN, PTI, MQM and any other party members contact us and we'll authorize you. You must be an active member.

What are social groups?

Social Groups are like mini forums where like minded people gather.

For example: Let's say, there is a group called "zardari fan club" and one million people join(you could invite even more, using the invitation feature). You can start all kinds of discussions, share pictues and what not. The best thing is that the owner(s) will have the power to contact members via email to give them all kinds of updates.

Give it a try and we look forward to your feedback.

Please use this thread if you need help with any of the features.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
زرداری فین گروپ میں لوگ ایک دوسرے کی کمر سلا رہے ہونگے
اور نواز گروپ میں سارے سری پاۓ کھا رہے ہوں گے
مشرف گروپ میں سارے قادیانی مشرف کو بڑی حسرت سے یاد کر رہے ہوں گے
عمران گروپ میں سارے آوے ہی آوے کے نعرے ہوں گے
متحدہ اور جماعت کے لوگ اپنے اپنے گرو بندروں کے قصیدے پڑھ رہے ہوں گے
(clap)(clap)

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great News but please explain a little more

What I understand is that main forum is like assembly floor (machi mandi) and you are making party halls for individual interest groups like PTI, PPP, PLM nd in these party halls there will be selected members only to exchange views.

Can a new member request for group joining and who will decide to allow him to join the group. Vice Versa, can a member of a group be kicked out the forum and who will decide to kick him/her out.

Would you control the thread creation on main forum. It will be a good thing as whatever is repeated too many times, just throw it in their private group, they won't be able to accuse you of being biased. You havn't deleted the topic, just shifted to their private room.

This will help the forum to have more constructive debate rather than MQM Vs All Others and also we will get rid of seeing Makroh Chehray on the main screen.

You have decided to delete Religious Corner which has not been appreciated by many forum members including myself as it was an education for people like me and now if you mellow down the tone of the forum too much, Yeh Forum Kahin Zanha Hi Na Ho Gayay, Main Nahi Kehta Kis Ki Tarha.

Adeel

Founder
Can a new member request for group joining and who will decide to allow him to join the group. Vice Versa, can a member of a group be kicked out the forum and who will decide to kick him/her out.

When the owner creates a group, he can make the group public, or private. In private, he can invite selected members and public is open to anyone and one can join or unjoin by clicking the button.

Would you control the thread creation on main forum. It will be a good thing as whatever is repeated too many times, just throw it in their private group, they won't be able to accuse you of being biased. You havn't deleted the topic, just shifted to their private room.

group content will not show up on main page.

You have decided to delete Religious Corner which has not been appreciated by many forum members including myself as it was an education for people like me and now if you mellow down the tone of the forum too much, Yeh Forum Kahin Zanha Hi Na Ho Gayay, Main Nahi Kehta Kis Ki Tarha.

Do you mean Islamic corner? it is stll there

GeoG

Aik Banda Khud Hi Apni Kamar Sehla Raha Ho Ga

Jis Din Tazay Banao Gay Ham Tumharay Mehman

Truck Ki Batti Kay Peechay Lagay Huay Log Hain Yeh Baicharay

Mojan e Mojan

(clap)(clap)

Kamray Main Band Kalwa Jamation Kay Paaon Dabba Raha Ho Ga

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)
Adeel,

I guess you guys need to make "Group Tools" more visible. Right now it is hard to find how to join a Group. Thanks.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one should be able to control the group membership and privileges except the adminstrators of Siasat.pk. Otherwise the groups will be nothing more than "Anjuman sataish-e-bahmi."

Adeel

Founder
No one should be able to control the group membership and privileges except the adminstrators of Siasat.pk. Otherwise the groups will be nothing more than "Anjuman sataish-e-bahmi."

That's how it is different than the actual forum. Let's say if you belong to sunni sect, all the sunni sect people can be gathered in one group. Even If a shia guy wants to join the group, he will have show respect and won't go all out, like it happens in the forums.

simple_and_peacefull

brothers Mods,

after creating many group in many categories what will be use of main page of site. because what we have discussions its remain in group rooms. this way we will not able to know whats latest/ hot topics are there in groups.

i would suggest if latest and hot topics or even subject only of every group shown on front page of site its help to members to join the group they like.

Waseem

Staff member
where is MQM,PML-N,PML-Q,ANP,JUI,JI Official groups???
plz tell me

No one has shown interest so far, If you are interested, we can allow you to create a group on your chosen party and from there you can invite people to join your group.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
What is Aim Of Party Groups,Where Those People Fall Which Are Party Fans And Voters But Not Member Of Any Party

What is Aim Of Party Groups,Where Those People Fall Which Are Party Fans And Voters But Not Member Of Any Party Like Me,I have no direct link or contact with any party i am just a voter,People naming official group of PTI seems they are PTI Members,So what for those which are not member of any Party.Its illegal to create a group on Official name because Party members can present Party policy and Guidelines not voters and Fans,Plz make some rules in this regard:)

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
Re: What is Aim Of Party Groups,Where Those People Fall Which Are Party Fans And Voters But Not Member Of Any Party

What is Aim Of Party Groups,Where Those People Fall Which Are Party Fans And Voters But Not Member Of Any Party Like Me,I have no direct link or contact with any party i am just a voter,People naming official group of PTI seems they are PTI Members,So what for those which are not member of any Party.Its illegal to create a group on Official name because Party members can present Party policy and Guidelines not voters and Fans,Plz make some rules in this regard:)

I agree with you. none of the groups should say official. I will be change it to Party name on Siasat.pk

canadian

(clap)(clap)

Phir Kia Khayal Hai Sub Ko Jamah Ker Kay Sumunder Main.............. dain ??

Waseem

Staff member
Ijaz Bhai now try to create the group, and If you need any assistance please PM me or Adeel.

Regards

Waseem

Staff member
Attention Group owners/managers, please don't create new thread for inviting members to join your group, use your admin panel to send invitations.

071e90ca0ef02cabd0eceb7680274def.jpg