Nawaz Sharif Please Send More Mangoes to Your Brother Narindra Modi

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Patwaris Enjoys when India sending dead Bodies and in return Patwaris and Marian Safdar Send Sarhi and Mangoes

1825237_31371052.jpg.pagespeed.ce.LWZZ6tblb1.jpg

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Nawaaaaaaaaaaaaja is a ghadar-e-Watan. He had been installed on Pakistan to destroy it. I bet he is never going to say anything concrete against India in the media or UN. He has only came in to power to loot and destroy Pakistan. Enough man.

Altaf Lutfi

کیا پیار بھرا انداز ھے، جو آم نواز شریف مودی جی کو بھیجتے ھیں، مودی آم چوس کر انھی گٹھلیوں میں بارود بھر کے پاکستان کے منہ پر دے مارتا ھے اور میاں صاحب کھی کھی کر کے ھنستے ھیں، بچوں کی طرح تالیاں بجاتے ھیں،

crankthskunk

Shukriya Raheel SHareef, working boundary per nikammay fauji laganay ka shukriya

You are a complete retard, no wonder now we are coming to strong conviction that Nawaaaja and jokers like you are traitors imposed on Pakistan to destroy it. Shut your face.

Pak1stani

جتنے زیادہ مودی لاشیں بیجھے گا ااتنی زیادہ پاکستان فواج نکمی ثابت ہوگی
اس لئے شکریہ نواز شریف پاکستان کے شہریوں کی ہلاکت کی خوشی میں مودی کوام بھجنے کا،

منجانب ایک پٹواری

Shukriya Raheel SHareef, working boundary per nikammay fauji laganay ka shukriya

Shukriya Jarnal Zaheer Shareef :P

جتنے زیادہ مودی لاشیں بیجھے گا ااتنی زیادہ پاکستان فواج نکمی ثابت ہوگی
اس لئے شکریہ نواز شریف پاکستان کے شہریوں کی ہلاکت کی خوشی میں مودی کوام بھجنے کا،

منجانب ایک پٹواری

Pak1stani

شکریہ مودی پاکستان کی فوج کو نکما ثابت کرنے کا
منجانب نریندرہ لیگ کا ایک پٹواری

تو پھر مودی کو شاباشی کےلئے لئے آموں کی مزید پیٹیاں کب بجھوائی جا رہی ہیں
;)

1825442_28195952.jpg.pagespeed.ce.zT3BOh4oef.jpg

Shukriya Jarnal Zaheer Shareef :P

On serious note, if Musharaf, Pasha and Zaheer are tied on the working boundary, India or India ka baap would never dare to throw even a stone at Pakistan.

Afterall they know, what they fail to achieve in billions with ammunitions is achieved overnight by these traitors

MashraQi Larka

Minister (2k+ posts)
نواز شریف تو بھیجے گا۔ پر راحیل شریف کیوں چپ ہے؟ وہ کیوں اُدھر جوابی کاروائی نئی کرتا ہے؟نواز شریف نے روکا تو نئی ہے راحیل شریف کوجواب دینے سے۔

I can tell you, some members of your family would die and their photos would be sold all over the media like you are shamelessly doing.

I can also say with conviction, you would never have offered Fateha for those who die in cross border aggression, lifter incident is here for many to learn, else keep doing it and cry on the day it happens to you, get a life loser

شکریہ مودی پاکستان کی فوج کو نکما ثابت کرنے کا
منجانب نریندرہ لیگ کا ایک پٹواری

تو پھر مودی کو شاباشی کےلئے لئے آموں کی مزید پیٹیاں کب بجھوائی جا رہی ہیں
;)

Pak1stani

Thanks Narindra Modi for proving Pakistan Army Incompetent. As appreciation please ready to receive more Mangoes.

From A Patwari

On serious note, if Musharaf, Pasha and Zaheer are tied on the working boundary, India or India ka baap would never dare to throw even a stone at Pakistan.

Afterall they know, what they fail to achieve in billions with ammunitions is achieved overnight by these traitors

Pak1stani

I am not going to send Mangoes to Modi in return of these Bodies, to thanks Modi.

Photos are with News. If you dont like your Govt. should ask Newspapers not to publish them

I can tell you, some members of your family would die and their photos would be sold all over the media like you are shamelessly doing.

I can also say with conviction, you would never have offered Fateha for those who die in cross border aggression, lifter incident is here for many to learn, else keep doing it and cry on the day it happens to you, get a life loser