Nawaz Sharif has heart attack - drama or reality?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Is Nawaz Sharif dead???

Raymond Davis was stuck in his heart , now removed...

u know he dont eat pork....

He eats only $$$$....

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

allah na karay aisa ho . we dont want instability at this time who so ever political leader he is

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

he is pretending to be sick....and making this fool nation an idiot ....

you mean like AH every now and then he used to go abbasi shaheed hospital and got admitted there when ever there was something big happens i still remember that

but we need nawaz sharif back as he has pending work to be done need to settle down the uncle mushy account

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mentally , morally and eithially All our currentlly power holder is confirmlly dead.

Allah give them JAHANUM .

All these busters are make us very busy in dially life in pakistan to get food, job,health and education. ect...

Now they have in good hands in UK and confrimlly have thir end.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
ac59c004c1e28b44a4e43f0cff35fbd5.jpg

Urooj_lbw

my friend saw him 2 hours ago along with Kulsum aapa in hide park, enjoying pleasent weather and having ice cream
Raymond Davis was stuck in his heart , now removed...

u know he dont eat pork....

He eats only $$$$....

Urooj_lbw

Nawazu should return, lot of juutaas are waiting for him @ the airport, a man with no courage , just hiding and enjoying spring weather with kulsum on our looted wealth in London, forget mushi, Nawazu is a coward woman
you mean like AH every now and then he used to go abbasi shaheed hospital and got admitted there when ever there was something big happens i still remember that

but we need nawaz sharif back as he has pending work to be done need to settle down the uncle mushy account

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

one should not pray for his death,NS,IK,AH,AZ,PM all are pakistani,s, alltough alive NS& AZ are more worse than dead,if they return all looted wealth to nation & tell truth how they robbed it it will be great khidmat so in future any body stealing can be caught.

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)

Ur papa is dead i conform this not mian mohammed nawaz he is ok allah uss ko slamt rakhay

Urooj_lbw

han very well said, Allah us ko salamat rakhe taake wo isi tarha qoom ke lootay huwe peese se Kulsuum bhabhi oor chote mian ke saath spring break kar sake, han oor wo bhi jab Davis ke bhaagne ka waqt qareeb ho, kia baat he begherat qoom , abhi bhi gun gaate hen is begherat ke, lutere Allah rehem kare, ye to mu na fiq hen, Imran said 2 days ago in his jalsa, ke Nawaz Zardari se ziaada khatarnaak he, kion Zardari to seedha seedha kehta he , magar nawaz aage kuch peeche kuch oor, typical sign of a muna fiq
Ur papa is dead i conform this not mian mohammed nawaz he is ok allah uss ko slamt rakhay

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

A friend just told me that Nawaz Sharif passed away..... can someone confirm please??

bai SHAtaan and SHAreef handan main kafee chezain common hain
age factor be
so do not worry, he will not die that early

Urooj_lbw

My friend have seen Nawaz Mian along with Kulsum and chota bhai walking and having ice cream in Hide park, weahther is nice and pleasent, Mian sahab is releasing tention in London now a days, qoom ka peesa bohot he Mian sahab ke paas, oor qoom ka dard to kher bohot hi he, un ko raat me neend nahi aati he kion ke har waqt wo bhuuki qoom ka sochte rehte hen :)

Urooj_lbw

haraam khaane waale itni asaani se nahi marte, Kulsum oor chote bhai ke saath Hide Park me walking karraha tha aaj, mosam sohaana he aaj kal europe me , qoom ka peesa bhi bohot dia he Allah ne is ko, to maze to karne hen na, i can confirm he is not dead , but he is dead from inside long time ago, so doesn't make any difference, Lahoris are waiting for his return with big jootaymaro.com
ur papa is dead i conform this .mian mohammed nawaz shareef is allright allah un ko lambi umar daa. ameen.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif underwent series of heart procedures

nawaz_sharif_5432.jpg

The sources said Mr Sharif had himself gone to the hospital after taking appointment for what they described as a simple and routine heart procedure. File Photo

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Muslim League-N chief Nawaz Sharif, who has been undergoing treatment at a private hospital in London since Monday, is recovering after doctors performed a series of procedures on his heart, sources in the party told Dawn on Saturday.

The sources said Mr Sharif had himself gone to the hospital after taking appointment for what they described as a simple and routine heart procedure.
However, due to some complications, the doctors had to perform some more procedures on an emergency basis, the sources said.

Besides his brother and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and some members of his family, including Senator Ishaq Dar, a Lahore doctor who had been treating Mr Sharif for a long time had also flown to London.

Mr Sharif is now recovering well and is expected to be shifted to his home in the next couple of days, said Senator Pervez Rashid, who remained with Mr Sharif in London during his exile. Dawn

Senator Rashid told that Mr Sharif had undergone a process known as radiotherapy.

Expressing his ignorance about the exact nature of the disease, he said Mr Sharif had actually developed some heart trouble when he was locked up at the Attock Fort soon after the military takeover by Gen Pervez Musharraf in Oct 1999.

He (Mr Sharif) had been complaining about irregular heartbeat for the past many years. He had gone for a check-up after facing this problem for prolonged periods, he said, adding that Mr Sharif was fully conscious and his condition was stable.

Meanwhile, the sources in the PML-N said though Mr Sharif was recovering, he would have to stay in London for the next few weeks as his doctors were unlikely to allow him to travel to Pakistan.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/20/nawaz-sharif-underwent-series-of-heart-procedures.html

Urooj_lbw

good work, keep it up, ameerulmuna fiqeen , hahahahahha very well said brother, 100 % correct, Imran Khan said in his jalsa few days ago that Zardari j ohe wo he, magar nawaz wo nahi jo sab ke saamne dekhata he, bohot bara muna fiq he , ab dekho aajkal Kulsum ke saath London me Spring break karta phirraha he