Nawaz Sharif has heart attack - drama or reality?

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif is a kameena but his chailay are bigger kanjars, like Siddiq Faruq, this beghairat pushed in Saudi Arabia in the so-called "deal" probably Saudis are his gods, the well being of Pakistanis is not Saudia's responsibility, someone tell this haraamzaat.
Congrats US has now started its drone strikes killing a bigger number 40 people today when they strike at a jirga, with prostitute Kayani's support.

M javed

Banned
Kitni bewaqoof qoam.

Aik siasi mokhalif ko dil ka dora pra.

Khushi ke shadyane baj rahe hain.

Sharm kro

Aik samajdaar qoam bano.

Zindgi aur moat Allah ke haath main hay.

Aggar tumhain koi ikhtyaar hota toa kissi mokhalif ko na chorte.

Itne bare bewaqoof hone ke saath saath massael ka rona bhi rote ho.

Khuda ham per raham kre.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
good analysis, but may i know, how did it take you to understand this fact about Nawaz Sharif ? perfect analysis, Farighulbaal sahab aaj spring break karraha he London me choti tind bhi wahan ayaashi karrahi he, qoom ko gherat ke bhashan de ke mulk se rafuchakkar :)
Nawaz Sharif is a kameena but his chailay are bigger kanjars, like Siddiq Faruq, this beghairat pushed in Saudi Arabia in the so-called "deal" probably Saudis are his gods, the well being of Pakistanis is not Saudia's responsibility, someone tell this haraamzaat.
Congrats US has now started its drone strikes killing a bigger number 40 people today when they strike at a jirga, with prostitute Kayani's support.

Urooj_lbw

ye nikla aik oor begherat Nawaz ka zameerfarosh supporter, Nawaz ko dil ka dora para he ? wese is dil ke doore ki timing perfect rakhi he is Nawaz ne, yaani pehle London pohncha phir dil ka dora para, abe bewaquuf is qisim ke dil ke doore in ko maazi me bohot partee rahe hen, spring break karraha he ye farighulbaal , choti tind bhi ghaib, peeche Davis bhai ghaib :)
Kitni bewaqoof qoam.

Aik siasi mokhalif ko dil ka dora pra.

Khushi ke shadyane baj rahe hain.

Sharm kro

Aik samajdaar qoam bano.

Zindgi aur moat Allah ke haath main hay.

Aggar tumhain koi ikhtyaar hota toa kissi mokhalif ko na chorte.

Itni bewaqoof hone ke saath saath massael ka rona bhi rote ho.

Khuda ham per raham kre.

crankthskunk

Make up your own mind if PMLN is truthful

In a TV program Khawaja Asif said NS had a heart attack and surgery performed on him, lets see if someone can confirm this, may be he had angioplasty done, I dont know, I am only considering it on the basis of what Khawaja said, unless he lied, which wouldnt surprise me at all.

In the UK if you feel chest pain and call the Ambulance they will take you to accident and emergency, Doctors wouldnt let you go unless they are satisfied you didnt have a heart attack, or likely to have a heart attack. Usually they will keep you there for few hours or over night depending on their assessment.

The point is SS was already here in London before NS was admitted to the Hospital, how did he know NS would have heart problem on this day? Unless he left Pakistan after NS was admitted, timings of the two events had to be confirmed before making an informed judgement.

Secondly, if angioplasty was performed in that case it could have been arranged in advance. In the UK it is quite common, unless it is an emergency and matter of life and death, you are usually given a date for the procedure, depending on the condition and availability of spaces. But NS must be under private care, in that case, the procedure can be carried out quickly compare to NHS.

Leave you with suspicious mind and thoughts, surely, no doubt about it.

Khawaja also said, three days ago he was with SS when they had a meeting with the New American envoy for AfPak Grossman. Khawaja said during the meeting SS told the American PMLN can not help Americans in the release of RD. Khawaja said they had no part in it. He is blaming the central government by giving hints about visas etc.

Khawaja said he can say under oath on the Holy Quran SS wasnt aware of the situation.

I am sure of the following though, and can conclude that Khawaja is definitely lying.

1- Even though we can understand Federal Government, ISI and the Military are definitely involved. These facts are quite clear from the events, and from the news that there were VISAS issued from Islamabad. SD departure from Pakistan, The whole machinery had to be aware, but we know both PPP and PMLN are going to come on the television programs and blame each other in their efforts to score points and fool the Pakistani public as usual. They already have started it, please look at the expressions of PPP representative when Khawaja state under oath, in the attached video clip from Dawn TV.

2- Punjab Government bound to know, first of all, according to the legal representative, the advocate for the family, he was by force kept in a room for few hours in Kot Lakpath Jail. This could have only happened with the permission and knowledge of Punjab Government the Jail and its running is under their jurisdiction.

3- The legal representative for the family was changed over night; the papers for his removal and appointment of new representative Mr. Kiyani (another Kiyani) were submitted to the court on the day. It once again point to the fact that Punjab Government knew in advance, new representative would be appointed by the family and kept the original representative in a room under duress so he can not inform the media of ongoing drama in the converted court room in the Jail.

4- Only a day earlier, the petitions in the High Court were dismissed for the immunity of SD and Judge concluded that the matter of his immunity will be dealt by the Session Court after failure of the Federal authorities to produce the evidence of his immunity. With dropping of these two petitions the order of HC to place SD on exit control list was also lapsed. Leaving the room for SD departure from Pakistan.

5- Even though the decision not to produce the evidence on immunity was from the Federal Government, but it must have been communicated to the provincial government for the commencement of the trial at Session Court. It is well thought out and planned operation by both Governments, there should be absolutely no doubt about it.

In the light of my analysis, you make up your own mind, if Khawaja is truthful, I leave it to everyones own judgement, he has sworn on the Holy Quran. It may have been a partially true oath, that SS communicated this to Grossman he can not help American. But Grossman and SS in fact knew very well, the plans are already in motion; there should be no doubt about it.

Urooj_lbw

Munni (choti oor waddi tind) badnaam hui davis tere lie , ahahhaahhahahahaha great job, spring break in London

GeoG

Re: Make up your own mind if PMLN is truthful

In a TV program Khawaja Asif said NS had a heart attack and surgery performed on him, let’s see if someone can confirm this, may be he had angioplasty done, I don’t know, I am only considering it on the basis of what Khawaja said, unless he lied, which wouldn’t surprise me at all.

In the UK if you feel chest pain and call the Ambulance they will take you to accident and emergency, Doctors wouldn’t let you go unless they are satisfied you didn’t have a heart attack, or likely to have a heart attack. Usually they will keep you there for few hours or over night depending on their assessment.

The point is SS was already here in London before NS was admitted to the Hospital, how did he know NS would have heart problem on this day? Unless he left Pakistan after NS was admitted, timings of the two events had to be confirmed before making an informed judgement.

Secondly, if angioplasty was performed in that case it could have been arranged in advance. In the UK it is quite common, unless it is an emergency and matter of life and death, you are usually given a date for the procedure, depending on the condition and availability of spaces. But NS must be under private care, in that case, the procedure can be carried out quickly compare to NHS.

Leave you with suspicious mind and thoughts, surely, no doubt about it.

Khawaja also said, three days ago he was with SS when they had a meeting with the New American envoy for AfPak Grossman. Khawaja said during the meeting SS told the American PMLN can not help Americans in the release of RD. Khawaja said they had no part in it. He is blaming the central government by giving hints about visas etc.

Khawaja said he can say under oath on the Holy Quran SS wasn’t aware of the situation.

I am sure of the following though, and can conclude that Khawaja is definitely lying.

1- Even though we can understand Federal Government, ISI and the Military are definitely involved. These facts are quite clear from the events, and from the news that there were VISAS issued from Islamabad. SD departure from Pakistan, The whole machinery had to be aware, but we know both PPP and PMLN are going to come on the television programs and blame each other in their efforts to score points and fool the Pakistani public as usual. They already have started it, please look at the expressions of PPP representative when Khawaja state under oath, in the attached video clip from Dawn TV.

2- Punjab Government bound to know, first of all, according to the legal representative, the advocate for the family, he was by force kept in a room for few hours in Kot Lakpath Jail. This could have only happened with the permission and knowledge of Punjab Government the Jail and its running is under their jurisdiction.

3- The legal representative for the family was changed over night; the papers for his removal and appointment of new representative Mr. Kiyani (another Kiyani) were submitted to the court on the day. It once again point to the fact that Punjab Government knew in advance, new representative would be appointed by the family and kept the original representative in a room under duress so he can not inform the media of ongoing drama in the converted court room in the Jail.

4- Only a day earlier, the petitions in the High Court were dismissed for the immunity of SD and Judge concluded that the matter of his immunity will be dealt by the Session Court after failure of the Federal authorities to produce the evidence of his immunity. With dropping of these two petitions the order of HC to place SD on exit control list was also lapsed. Leaving the room for SD departure from Pakistan.

5- Even though the decision not to produce the evidence on immunity was from the Federal Government, but it must have been communicated to the provincial government for the commencement of the trial at Session Court. It is well thought out and planned operation by both Governments, there should be absolutely no doubt about it.

In the light of my analysis, you make up your own mind, if Khawaja is truthful, I leave it to everyone’s own judgement, he has sworn on the Holy Quran. It may have been a partially true oath, that SS communicated this to Grossman he can not help American. But Grossman and SS in fact knew very well, the plans are already in motion; there should be no doubt about it.

News from noon sources is that angioplasty was done on him and three stuns placed in two arteries. It was a scheduled procedure not that NS dialed 999.
SS knew about it and the timing was convenient for him that he decided to come out of Pakistan.
Kh Asif is losing his credibility by lying in such a fashion, Punjab Govt was the facilitator in reaching an agreement. American law does not allow paying ransom or settlement out of court so Saudi Vallet come out generously. Central Govt, Punjab Govt, ISI all were on board but so sad that one of the junior court played into their hands if not colluded with them.
Bottom line is now that Davies has gone, lets hope the objectives which ISI wanted to achieve with this in public fight has been achieved and boundaries of operations are clearly drawn to avoid a repeat in future.

zeshaan

MK MALIK wrote,

Ns went into shock to hear about Raymond's release?

Saray muaamalat main shamil rahnay walay koo shock kion hoga ?

Urooj_lbw

bewaquufon, wadda oor chota Kulsum bhi saath me London me spring break mana rahe hen, aaj kal europe me spring he yaani mosame bahar, us ko bhi enjoy karna he, timing is perfect by farighulbaaals for this 6 th holiday so far in this year in the name of "check up, heart attack bla bla bla"
MK MALIK wrote,

Ns went into shock to hear about Raymond's release?

Saray muaamalat main shamil rahnay walay koo shock kion hoga ?

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
you mean jo imran ko vote nahi karte woh beghairat hain ........ ***** hay aisi soch pe .... ager aap jaise imran ke supporter howe to phir imran jeet chuka election ...

i mean jo fake degree holder, choron ko dakowwon ko mr 100%$ ko bhagoron ko vote deten hein aik honest leader k hote howe tu woh tumharee nazar me momin hein ya beghairat......ager tum bhi aise hi logon ko vote dete ho tu tum bhi meri nazar me beghairat ho.....aur jo kissi ko vote nahi deta meri nazar me usse koi haq nahii he kisi per bhi criticise kerne ka..

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
rakeem tum ho khotay hi,kehtay hain shak achi na ho,tu bata achi kartay hain,tumhari na shakal achi,na baat achi,lakh ***** ,

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is Nawaz Sharif dead???

A friend just told me that Nawaz Sharif passed away..... can someone confirm please??

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Is Nawaz Sharif dead???

Please dont think there is a conspiracy in everything you hear

Nawaz Sharif inserted with stent in London

LONDON: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief, Nawaz Sharif, who was admitted to a Central London hospital with chest pain on Tuesday, will remain hospitalised for another two days after a stent has successfully been inserted in an artery to ease the flow of blood. The procedure was carried out in the St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington close to the PML-N chief’s Park Lane apartment. Nawaz had been advised complete bed rest, PML-N sources said. app

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\03\18\story_18-3-2011_pg1_5

Last edited by a moderator:

Waseem

Staff member
Re: Is Nawaz Sharif dead???

Just rumors , we are listening these since last two days, don't know who is spreading these rumors and whats their purpose.