Nawaz sharif exposed / The reality of Pakistan nuclear test (28th-May-1998)

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
yep political governments bargain and consider all the possibilites before they decide but army governments say yes sir on one phone call......

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
watch the full video again.... what was the package..... people know about a package offered by japan as well.... whcih includes sanctions on INDIA as well..
and compare this to when there was an army general in decision making and what he got......only personal bank accounts......
So..........That is so called Lion......................actually a Sheep.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it was pak army and ISI who forced this gunja for this ,, he was shitting in his pants , ISI kidnapped him and took him to an unknown place for three days so he should not be able to talk to anyone, the day of the explosions this gunja was directly taken to the site and did his speach,,, ask people from isi and army,, Dr. AQ Khan is the biggest witness,,

ایک دو نمبر ڈکٹیٹر ایوب خان کا بیٹا جس کو نواز نے گھاس نہی ڈالی تو اس نے تو بھو نکنا ھی ھے۔ ھا ھا ھا ھا ۔۔۔۔۔سوال یہ ھے جہانگیر کرامت کیا کہتا ھے اس بارے میں۔ فوج کیا کہتی ھے۔ یہ چول دو نمبر لوگوں لوٹوں کی کوئی نہ سنتا ھے نہ ھی غور کرنے کی زحمت کرتا ھے۔ گوھر ایوب تو اب الیکشن جیتنے قابل بھی نہی رھا۔ اس کے رونے دھونے کی وجہ سمجھ آتی ھے۔

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
What else could you expect from these bald cissy's, pithhoooooos / PHATTTTOOOOOS...!!

it was pak army and ISI who forced this gunja for this ,, he was shitting in his pants , ISI kidnapped him and took him to an unknown place for three days so he should not be able to talk to anyone, the day of the explosions this gunja was directly taken to the site and did his speach,,, ask people from isi and army,, Dr. AQ Khan is the biggest witness,,

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]ask ISI and army[hilar][hilar][hilar]. we are looking at them how obedient they are to americans, not just these days but your favourite genral musharaf as well...

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr AQ khan jo kehta hai, usko sunnay / parhnay ki zehmat gawara ki aapne? Ab kaho ge ke AQ khan bhi corrupt or jhoota hai, chalo uski bhi mat suno, KIM BARKER ke baray main kia kahoge?

ایک دو نمبر ڈکٹیٹر ایوب خان کا بیٹا جس کو نواز نے گھاس نہی ڈالی تو اس نے تو بھو نکنا ھی ھے۔ ھا ھا ھا ھا ۔۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Listen from DR. AQ Khan @7:40 about role of our brave army and ISI in decion making.
listen carefully. NS asked from every one and finally took the decision.
again see the difference what musharaf did when there was a need to make decision on war for america...

anyie1

people should not forget when he seized foreign currency accounts after explosions and took all the dollars in the suitcases and hundi overseas. i came to pakistan after 10 years just a few months before atomic explosions and i had almost 21000 dollars in my account,, i had to leave the country due to my business, i left the money in the bank and till today i have no clue where my money is,, this MF gunja looted all my money.. he is BASt****d

anyie1

Listen from DR. AQ Khan @7:40 about role of our brave army and ISI in decion making.
listen carefully. NS asked from every one and finally took the decision.
again see the difference what musharaf did when there was a need to make decision on war for america...
in another video Dr. AQ khan said that gunja was not willing to do explosion. he was convinced by ..... i cant remember now... i am trying to find that video,, i will post it as soon as i get it

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک دو نمبر ڈکٹیٹر ایوب خان کا بیٹا جس کو نواز نے گھاس نہی ڈالی تو اس نے تو بھو نکنا ھی ھے۔ ھا ھا ھا ھا ۔۔۔۔۔سوال یہ ھے جہانگیر کرامت کیا کہتا ھے اس بارے میں۔ فوج کیا کہتی ھے۔ یہ چول دو نمبر لوگوں لوٹوں کی کوئی نہ سنتا ھے نہ ھی غور کرنے کی زحمت کرتا ھے۔ گوھر ایوب تو اب الیکشن جیتنے قابل بھی نہی رھا۔ اس کے رونے دھونے کی وجہ سمجھ آتی ھے۔

Lagta hai sakht taqleef hui hai saach sun kar.... oho ... aur yeh profile picture mai Ganjay ki tasveer laga lo zara...

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
it is in the same video where he tells NS was listening to finance mnisters and economical situation of the country. but he came up for solution of those issues as well, such as free oil from saudi arabia for some years..... though some of those were not the best options as some of our non resident pakistanies lost there dollers but got conversion in pak Rs. It scared some of pakistanies living abroad for example just listen to Anie1's story (oh its you). yep that is sad.
in another video Dr. AQ khan said that gunja was not willing to do explosion. he was convinced by ..... i cant remember now... i am trying to find that video,, i will post it as soon as i get it

people should not forget when he seized foreign currency accounts after explosions and took all the dollars in the suitcases and hundi overseas. i came to pakistan after 10 years just a few months before atomic explosions and i had almost 21000 dollars in my account,, i had to leave the country due to my business, i left the money in the bank and till today i have no clue where my money is,, this MF gunja looted all my money.. he is BASt****d