Nawaz sharif exposed / The reality of Pakistan nuclear test (28th-May-1998)

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear [MENTION=13921]janbazali[/MENTION]: Please avoid any personal attacks on anyone specially political leaders. Nawaz Shareef has a big Public "Corrupt" baggage to criticise on.

ok sorry... i accept this should not be pointed towards his personality

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
axgr52.jpg

SEE what DR. Qadeer Wrote for Nawaz Sharif. Allah SAb DEkhta ha, Nawaz Sahrif Did a brave decision.

Pakistani Nation is Thankful to MIan Muhammad Nawaz Sharif.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
people should not forget when he seized foreign currency accounts after explosions and took all the dollars in the suitcases and hundi overseas. i came to pakistan after 10 years just a few months before atomic explosions and i had almost 21000 dollars in my account,, i had to leave the country due to my business, i left the money in the bank and till today i have no clue where my money is,, this MF ***** looted all my money.. he is BASt****d

for your kind information he said to collect the $ into rupee at the rate of 46 per $ didnt you know that ?

Scorpion

Banned
The letter of dr. abdul Qadeer has exposed every one except Nawaz Sharif . . . Although I hate Nawaz but after reading all the above posts , i have came to the conclusion that Nawaz Sharif approach may have some faults in it but still was the right one . . . . consulting every one, keeping every one guessing of the Pakistani Policy ( that may in the end helped in keeping the explosions a secret till the end thus Israeli F-16/F-15 squadrons stationed in India kept on guessing but were not able to launch an attack), and finally honoring the public sentiments . . . . this Ganj* definitly showed better statesmanship than that Bast*** Musharraf who put us for sale

Last edited:

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Tinday(thumbsdown) Kal Bhi Chor Thay..!!
Tinday(thumbsdown) Aaj Bhi Chor Hain..!!

I have changed my set of words due to ban on the word Gan'ja!