Nawaz Shareef Was Insulted by a Common Man in the Street of London

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I wish he or zardari come here in Toronto and then we'll do his bisti / chittrool prade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the Chitrol of Zadari, dear just cross the Border of America, he is going to US very soon..... A pair of Shoes are not sufficient for Zardari

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Local boy was insulted Nawaz Sharif in London's street

O Mr ignorant........ My Leader was already World wide Popular even before joining Politics. It was his Popularity & Good Repute in the world that he was made Chancellor of Bradford University.

Has your Leader any such honorary position ?
apnay leader ki tarah awazain na kasso...........your leader is world wide popular but not in pakistan thats why he is in politics from last 15 years and is unable to secure more than one seat. I also know when he got GOOD REPUTE in the world and also how one can acquire GOOD REPUTE in the West.
Being a Chancellor of some university or doing some thing that you have done is not any sandard of being good politician, these are your selfmade benchmarks and you should be happy with them.
My Great Nation has honoured My Great Leader the designaion of PRIME MINISTER of Pakistan twice and we are very thankful to the Nation.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes we know what he has done. Raised the stature of the country in every field he worked.
Noone can compete Shahbaz Sharif in Public Service, MASHALLAH we are very proud of Shahbaz Sharif and his efforts during flood relief.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
That much fat N.S. , really enemy of Allah Tala....

What esle he could answer, he only knows two words , Thanks. and get lost .

M javed

Banned
Nawaz Shareef is ever great.

Shame on Imran Khan supporters for demoralising themselves just for political hatred.

This is of course Imran Khan's politics - why his supports would not follow him.

This is sad - our brothers in Imran Party are supporting IK despite knowing that he is a tatto of Pakistan Army and doing this to malign others on their behalf.

Mr. Nawaz Shareef is a great personality.

He is Pakistan's asset.

We can not allow these cheap people like Imran Khan and his supporter to malign him for nothing having been done by him.

We would condemn this had this been happened to an ordinary Pakistani in London.

Shame on you are disgracing you own country. you are showing something again and again which happened long time ago in the past.

Tell me what is the point in doing that.

This is not in the interest of fair politics in Pakistan - Think over it.

Only hatred based politics can not take us anywhere.

What type of popularity you want to give to Imran Khan. Please be wise and true Pakistanies.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

apnay leader ki tarah awazain na kasso...........your leader is world wide popular but not in pakistan thats why he is in politics from last 15 years and is unable to secure more than one seat. I also know when he got GOOD REPUTE in the world and also how one can acquire GOOD REPUTE in the West.
Being a Chancellor of some university or doing some thing that you have done is not any sandard of being good politician, these are your selfmade benchmarks and you should be happy with them.
My Great Nation has honoured My Great Leader the designaion of PRIME MINISTER of Pakistan twice and we are very thankful to the Nation.

also know when he got GOOD REPUTE in the world and also how one can acquire GOOD REPUTE in the West.
Being a Chancellor of some university or doing some thing that you have done is not any sandard of being good politician,

I can feel sorry for Your Jealousy........... Pakistan also come in this world, so World Wide mean Pakistan as well

thats why he is in politics from last 15 years and is unable to secure more than one seat.

Imran doesn't want to come in Power through Army's shoulder like your "Leader", who became politician in the era of Zia... He didn't do any struggle for his "Success", the ministries and CMship were presented to Nawaz Shareef in Plate. Zia used to call Nawaz Shareef as his son.

On the other hand Imran didn't ask any "Such" help from any Dictator otherwise he has been offered so many times.
My Great Nation has honoured My Great Leader the designaion of PRIME MINISTER of Pakistan twice and we are very thankful to the Nation

I think you forgot the recent news of 45 % Bogus Votes in Voting list and everyone knows that most of these fake votes belong to PML and PPP. So your Leader is not a leader of Nation, it might be a leader of some one like you but not the whole nation.

Even with 45 % Bogus Votes, your leader didn't win in whole Pakistan and only restricted to Punjab. The next election would be worst for all PMLs because many parties had boycotted 2008 election.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The chap who is insulting NS is not an angel either. He is a typical dangerous extremist who belongs to the Taliban takfiri race.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar]waisay main samjha k ye post karnay wala koi aqalmand ho ga aur is par comment karnay walay b aqalmand hoon ge but niklay sab jahil aur fool.(clap)pata hay kaisay tum sab lakeer k faqeer ho,ye common man nahi tha jahiloo,ye misar ki akhwan ul muslimoon ka admi tha,aur ye pakistani b nhai tha,us ka lehja sun ka b nahi pata chala k wo arabi lehjay mein baat kar raha tha,waisay aaj pata chal giya tum sab jahil ho,casper ne b beimani ki hay pori video post nhai ki[hilar]jeo tu aisay jahalat k sath[hilar]