Nawaz Shareef Was Insulted by a Common Man in the Street of London

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He was supposed to be sick!
He is the most coward man I have had the displeasure to know, thank God from a distance though. Allah has given him so much but alas! he has squandered it.
While RD case was being decided he was decieving the nation pretending to be sick.Liar.
And some people think he will stand up for Pakistan! He will stand up only for his factories and money! Liar

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
the guy was gentalman otherwise ganju deserve 100 jootay on his face for just lying that he is seriously sick coward idiot.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Local boy was insulted Nawaz Sharif in London's street

AND i guess boy was not paki he was arab i think

Just_one

Banned

Nawas Sharif is a small man, just like Musharraf. If he was a great leader, as he proclaims, he would simply ignore the person without saying a word. I remember hearing a story about Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. He went to a certain institution in India and some people, as an insult, gave him a garland of shoes. He actually let them mount it on his neck and delivered his speech without taking it off. The people who did that were ashamed of in the end and apologized.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

First of all this is not a job of PTI worker that he should follow the same cheap tactics as followed by PMLN workers.............Let these cheap tactics for the cheap people like PMLN and PPPP.

secondly this type of physchos are in abundance in UK the so called Hizb ut tehreer which is banned in Pakistan. these people are extreemist people like wahabi taliban their way of talking is very agressive and stupid.
I find NS on receiving end here.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

First of all this is not a job of PTI worker that he should follow the same cheap tactics as followed by PMLN workers.............Let these cheap tactics for the cheap people like PMLN and PPPP.

secondly this type of physchos are in abundance in UK the so called Hizb ut tehreer which is banned in Pakistan. these people are extreemist people like wahabi taliban their way of talking is very agressive and stupid.
I find NS on receiving end here.
PTI has proven that they are cheap, None of the PMLN supporter has mentioned anything like this, we know everything and we know what IK has done throughout his life.............

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

PTI has proven that they are cheap, None of the PMLN supporter has mentioned anything like this, we know everything and we know what IK has done throughout his life.............

Did you listen the reply your "Great Leader". N Shareef replied to him that "You are a big Munafiq" and then ask him to "Get Lost"...

Now decide who is cheap, your leader or us? We are common public, no body knows me but your leader ,who claim himself as "The Most Popular Leader"should behave in more polite and descend way

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Did you listen the reply your "Great Leader". N Shareef replied to him that "You are a big Munafiq" and then ask him to "Get Lost"...

Now decide who is cheap, your leader or us? We are common public, no body knows me but your leader ,who claim himself as "The Most Popular Leader"should behave in more polite and descend way
I never give importance to these sort of personal conflicts, that person might have some personal grudge against NS. Who is he I dont know.
You are actually using it for your political benefits, so I ask you again, like your leader leave cheap ways of getting popularity and mudslinging.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I never give importance to these sort of personal conflicts, that person might have some personal grudge against NS. Who is he I dont know.
You are actually using it for your political benefits, so I ask you again, like your leader leave cheap ways of getting popularity and mudslinging.

O Mr ignorant........ My Leader was already World wide Popular even before joining Politics. It was his Popularity & Good Repute in the world that he was made Chancellor of Bradford University.

Has your Leader any such honorary position ?

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned

Yes we know what he has done. Raised the stature of the country in every field he worked.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
I wish he or zardari come here in Toronto and then we'll do his bisti / chittrool prade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!