Naseerullah Babars family set to join PTI

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

Daily The News

Wednesday, September 07, 2011�

NOWSHERA: Following successful talks with the leadership of the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI), the family of the late Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader and former interior minister Major General (R) Naseerullah Babar has decided to join the PTI during its chairmans visit to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on September 15.

Sources said the PTI leadership including Imran Khan and PTI Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) chief Asad Qaiser along with its Finance Secretary Ashfaq Paracha and Nayyar Babar held several rounds of talks to woo the influential Babar family to join the PTI. The sources said that four rounds of talks were held between the family members of late Naseerullah Babar, including his sisters Safia Jehangir and Kishwar Babar, with the PTI leadership in KP.

The family of the late noted politician, whose services for bringing peace to Karachi in the 1990s, are exemplary and who remained a trustworthy friend and companion of Benazir Bhutto, expressed strong reservations over the PPP-led government in the country. The sources said that Imran Khan, while lauding the services of the deceased PPP leader as a general, governor, interior minister, special assistant to prime minister and as a statesman, assured his family of senior positions in the PTI.

Imran Khan said that the honesty, bravery and sacrifices of Naseerullah Babar for the country would be remembered forever, as he served the nation in every capacity to the best of his abilities. The sources said that the PTI leader during his two-day visit to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa would meet the Babar family, as they would formally announce their decision to join the party in Pirpai in Nowshera district.

During his visit, Imran Khan would address public rallies and meetings in Pirpai, Kandar and Risalpur Industrial Estate in Nowshera district.

When contacted, Asad Qaiser said the PPP, MQM and ANP were responsible for the killing of innocent people in Karachi.

It is also learnt that that soon Col (R) Ghulam Sarwar Cheema, Ex Federal Minister for Defence (PPP) from Wazirabad (Gujranwala) is also joining PTI soon.

Arham

Citizen
Great news for PTI Supporter, I love to see ZM and Afaq MQM-H, will join PTI too, it will certainly help PTI win some seats in Punjab, as regards to Karachi keep dreaming. (clap)(clap)(clap)

laeeq

Citizen
choor ka dost daku hahahahhahaee
jitey de khoti uttay aan kholote........

now ***** and Kamina will be togather :) (clap)(clap)(clap):lol:

oscillator

Voter (50+ posts)
Great news for PTI Supporter, I love to see ZM and Afaq MQM-H, will join PTI too, it will certainly help PTI win some seats in Punjab, as regards to Karachi keep dreaming. (clap)(clap)(clap)

Certainly great news for PTI ! As far as Karachi is concerned, most Muhajirs really hate MQM for their terrorist activities....IK will be successful in Karachi, as well, InshaAllah..though he do needs to better organize the party here!

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran will bring INQILAAB with all old chaley howey qartoos. When they join PTI they become pawitar and PTI supporters soon say they have realized their mistakes and we welcome them.

Whats the difference between him and other parties, he gave tickets in past to PMLn and PPP ex-tickets holders and now again gathering them for next election. Where is new blood who will bring Inqilaab.

Hoti in Mardan soon joining PTI who is the biggest BHATTA KHOR of the region.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Certainly great news for PTI ! As far as Karachi is concerned, most Muhajirs really hate MQM for their terrorist activities....IK will be successful in Karachi, as well, InshaAllah..though he do needs to better organize the party here!

I am sick of this mohajir tag. I was born here and my parent are born here why the hell do i refer myself as mohajir. I am a sindhi and a Pakistani. As far as urud speaking goes, does the rest of pakistan speaks french?

Saray terrorists ko maro. Inka mazhab nahi hota zuban kahan say hogi?

PTI getting stronger aur jis din bandook ka dar nahi hoga karachi mein bhi inki presence hogi.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am sick of this mohajir tag. I was born here and my parent are born here why the hell do i refer myself as mohajir. I am a sindhi and a Pakistani. As far as urud speaking goes, does the rest of pakistan speaks french?

PTI getting stronger aur jis din bandook ka dar nahi hoga karachi mein bhi inki presence hogi.

Allah bless u. BTW, U are Muslim first then Pakistani and so forth....

oscillator

Voter (50+ posts)

That's the pity dude! people consider MQm as the sole representation of Urdu speakers