Muslim world faces potential geopolitical shift

RAW AGENT

Living standards in Scandanavia, highest rate of attempted suicide.

Very nice living standard. What is the cost of expense one month in Scandanavia vs one month in Lahore

In scandanavia it is 1200 euros per month minimum. It is equal to more than 1 lac rupees
In Pakistan you can live easily with 1 lac rupees per month.

Please go shit someplace else.

Ha ha ha.... Living standards in lahore vs europe.. Ha ha ha.
Beggars will never change.

This is hilarious.

Mahathir is wondering why Muslim leader is in a turmoil while he banned Dr Zakir Naik from spreading Islam to please Mushrikeen and Kuffar.

What a joker.

Then why beggars are running to these countries to sneak illegally? given opportunity whole lahore will migrate to even african countries. I'm

Because the West and Crusaders and Mongols have been for centuries trying to destroy Muslims and plotting against it. And in the last few centuries, they have succeeded.

In Pakistan, our elections are engineered by America and we get the worst of people as our leaders who send us to slavery of US.

The whole Arab world is under attack by US.

So you tell me why wouldn't Muslims run to a better future when their own countries are destroyed by West?

RAW AGENT

This is hilarious.

Mahathir is wondering why Muslim leader is in a turmoil while he banned Dr Zakir Naik from spreading Islam to please Mushrikeen and Kuffar.

What a joker.
call your zakir in pakistan he will be jailed in pakistan by berelwi mullas.

RAW AGENT

Because the West and Crusaders and Mongols have been for centuries trying to destroy Muslims and plotting against it. And in the last few centuries, they have succeeded.

In Pakistan, our elections are engineered by America and we get the worst of people as our leaders who send us to slavery of US.

The whole Arab world is under attack by US.

So you tell me why wouldn't Muslims run to a better future when their own countries are destroyed by West?

Lame excuse,
Why dont muslims treat we masihis humanely? Masihis and qadianis are being expelled from pakistanis , we are forced to take asylum in other countries.
So muslims shoukd stop fighting among themselves, they should live in their own countries.

Lame excuse,
Why dont muslims treat we masihis humanely? Masihis and qadianis are being expelled from pakistanis , we are forced to take asylum in other countries.
So muslims shoukd stop fighting among themselves, they should live in their own countries.

Dude, two of my friends in school were Christians. They never felt any different than we Muslims. In fact, they even invited me to their home.

There are extremists everywhere but we don't support those extremists. These extremists even attack our mosques and we as Muslims suffer from them!!

Qadyanis is a different matter.

RAW AGENT

Dude, two of my friends in school were Christians. They never felt any different than we Muslims. In fact, they even invited me to their home.

There are extremists everywhere but we don't support those extremists. These extremists even attack our mosques and we as Muslims suffer from them!!

Qadyanis is a different matter.
you are a good human being, i am talking about majority who are extremists. non muslims are not treated well in muslim lands, while christians give full rights to muslims.

RAW AGENT

Why do Indians fly to US then? Tell me that
Indians are very poor people, But they dont do terrorism in london or newyork they dont hate america or secular society, they want secularism in india, they easily assimilated in european and american society.

Vitamin_C

GDP per capita/year in 2018:
Norway: $81,695
Pakistan: $1,555

Even if its $1,500 per month living expense, average Scandinavian earns in excess of $5,000 per month. Where as average Pakistani earning is less than $250 per month.

My girlfriend spends more money to feed and take care of her cat than an average Pakistani earns to take care of his entire household. The cat food is more organic and healthier than the food you are having in Pakistan.

I have been to Pakistan. You guys live in pathetic living conditions. Open gutters and sewerages. Daily load-shedding, substandard healthcare, unprofessional police, fake milk, garbage and dirt everywhere, water and gas shortages. According to Musharraf, 25% of women are willing to sell their bodies just to feed themselves.

Living standards in Scandanavia, highest rate of attempted suicide.

Very nice living standard. What is the cost of expense one month in Scandanavia vs one month in Lahore

In scandanavia it is 1200 euros per month minimum. It is equal to more than 1 lac rupees
In Pakistan you can live easily with 1 lac rupees per month.

Please go shit someplace else.

RAW AGENT

Even if its $1,500 per month living expense, average Scandinavian earns in excess of $5,000 per month. Where as average Pakistani earning is less than $250 per month.

My girlfriend spends more money to feed and take care of her cat than an average Pakistani earns to take care of his entire household. The cat food is more organic and healthier than the food you are having in Pakistan.

I have been to Pakistan. You guys live in pathetic living conditions. Open gutters and sewerages. Daily load-shedding, substandard healthcare, unprofessional police, fake milk, garbage and dirt everywhere, water and gas shortages. According to Musharraf, 25% of women are willing to sell their bodies just to feed themselves.

Very true
But these people of pakistan live in denial mode right from the day they are born, they are fed on false stories of some 1000Year old arab general or some turk mangol daku who looted punjab some 800 years ago. They are proud of such oppressors who looted pynjab sind. They live in past.

Masihis and qadianis are being expelled from pakistanis , we are forced to take asylum in other countries.
Absolutely not true about Christians, just one example of out of many anecdotal examples I can give is you is a very good friend of mine originally from Karachi. We grew up together here in the UAE went to school together later on he went to the UK for further studies long story short after working for telecom giants he moved backed to Pakistan and around 5 years ago we reconnected and he's come down and visited me a couple of times. I've outright asked him since we are very open and frank that what are the trials and tribulations of living as a Christian in Pakistan. And he told me dude is all bullshit. Granted every now and then a couple of jahils get together and do something which is usually has ulterior motives, like some dispute about land or money and turned into an anti christian thing. Most of the time he says its their own fault. Like he gave an example of an area he was living before in Rawalpindi a Christian moved in close to a mosque, and did like the Azan, so what he did was put up big speakers on the roof and whenever it was time for Azan he would start blaring out loud music. Fortunately this was settled without any violence.

Another thing he said the biggest hurdle for Christians in Pakistan is their own clergy, they keep on banging on about how they are victims and they don't get any opportunity etc etc when none of it is true. Although this hasn't stopped him from going to Church which he goes every Sunday with his entire family without any issues and he is very active in the Church and gives a lot of his free time to it.

And he has a very blatant Christian Name so no one can mistake him for anything else, his entire neighbourhood knows hes a Christian so on and so forth. And I can tell you many more such stories.

Indians are very poor people, But they dont do terrorism in london or newyork they dont hate america or secular society, they want secularism in india, they easily assimilated in european and american society.
Really Indians are secularists and want a secular India? Have you been sleeping for the last 40 years? Massacres of thousands of Sikhs and Muslims. All the recent lynchings, India is also on the list of countries where Christian persecution is rampant. One of the horrific incidents of recent past I can remember is of the Australian priest who was burned alive with his son in his car in India. Father Brown was his name if I remember.

Also India is ranked higher in presecution against Christians than Pakistan by Open doors USA and origination that monitors christian persecution.

Last 40 years have taught us no minority in India is safe, including lower caste Hindus themselves.

While incidents against minorities are on a sharp decline in Pakistan, they are on a steep rise in India.

As for assimilation, Indians are great at kissing ass hence they assimilate, something I have seen and learnt living and working with all my life. This place is filled with them.You can boss them around , kick their asses, make them work like dogs for peanuts and they will just shake their heads and yes Yes Sir Thank You Sir.

Try that with a Pakistani and see.

Also they don't so Terrorism in London and New York is because no western forces have invaded or attacked India, But when the Indian Subcontinent was, then they went to the London and murdered people inside court rooms in revenge. Look up Bhagat Singh.

Also the biggest airline bombing of a commercial Passenger since, with even more loss of life than even Pan Am lockerbie bombing was done by "Indians" on western soil. Once again if you are too young or don't know what I am talking about look up Air India flight 182. All the people involved are free and still living in the west after being handed very light sentences and fines.

So sorry if you narrative really doesn't hold any water and reeks of fox news anti muslim brainwashing and Islamophobia.

Very true
But these people of pakistan live in denial mode right from the day they are born, they are fed on false stories of some 1000Year old arab general or some turk mangol daku who looted punjab some 800 years ago. They are proud of such oppressors who looted pynjab sind. They live in past.
Well we can say the same for Christians. We as muslim atleast have an authentic and verified source of our "stories" Christians have no idea who wrote their "stories" bible is filled with stories by john, peter etc etc, Who were they, any proof and their own accounts of the same "stories" don't match with each other. And there are numerous versions of the bible, but not a single one which is available in the original language it was written in. I can go on and on but you get my point.

patwari_slayer

In scandavia you cannot live if you lose your job.

If Pakiatan you can. Simple and straight. Mathematical manipulation hace exposed tgat scandanavia is the worst place to live for students and employment seekers. If you dont have employment you cannot ecen afford tge masive rent.

In Pakistan if God forbid you dont have rent you can afford to live in a small house doing any small job. In scandanavia you can barely scrape by due to high cost of living standard maintenancr.

patwari_slayer

GDP is an irrelvant factor since it gets boosted up and falls dowsn when you pay back loan

This is what happens when kids in scandavia are fucking pussies and dont know mathematics... So they try to not underatand formulas and shove incomplete stats in people's face
Sorry Musharraf when said this? When it was relevant? If we are to beleive Musharraf then there are millions who say Scandanavian women have prostitution legalized because they have no way to feed themselves and sell their bodies for the dollar?

Uska kya? 50 percent scandavian women will sleep with you if you have money. Now i said it.
So either it makes it true according too your bullshit standards or that the reality is that those women resort to body selling as they cannot afford to live in scandanavia, and you hide this fact by quoting GDP, musharraf, women empowrrment etc etc. ??

patwari_slayer

Absolutely not true about Christians, just one example of out of many anecdotal examples I can give is you is a very good friend of mine originally from Karachi. We grew up together here in the UAE went to school together later on he went to the UK for further studies long story short after working for telecom giants he moved backed to Pakistan and around 5 years ago we reconnected and he's come down and visited me a couple of times. I've outright asked him since we are very open and frank that what are the trials and tribulations of living as a Christian in Pakistan. And he told me dude is all bullshit. Granted every now and then a couple of jahils get together and do something which is usually has ulterior motives, like some dispute about land or money and turned into an anti christian thing. Most of the time he says its their own fault. Like he gave an example of an area he was living before in Rawalpindi a Christian moved in close to a mosque, and did like the Azan, so what he did was put up big speakers on the roof and whenever it was time for Azan he would start blaring out loud music. Fortunately this was settled without any violence.

Another thing he said the biggest hurdle for Christians in Pakistan is their own clergy, they keep on banging on about how they are victims and they don't get any opportunity etc etc when none of it is true. Although this hasn't stopped him from going to Church which he goes every Sunday with his entire family without any issues and he is very active in the Church and gives a lot of his free time to it.

And he has a very blatant Christian Name so no one can mistake him for anything else, his entire neighbourhood knows hes a Christian so on and so forth. And I can tell you many more such stories.

Really Indians are secularists and want a secular India? Have you been sleeping for the last 40 years? Massacres of thousands of Sikhs and Muslims. All the recent lynchings, India is also on the list of countries where Christian persecution is rampant. One of the horrific incidents of recent past I can remember is of the Australian priest who was burned alive with his son in his car in India. Father Brown was his name if I remember.

Also India is ranked higher in presecution against Christians than Pakistan by Open doors USA and origination that monitors christian persecution.

Last 40 years have taught us no minority in India is safe, including lower caste Hindus themselves.

While incidents against minorities are on a sharp decline in Pakistan, they are on a steep rise in India.

As for assimilation, Indians are great at kissing ass hence they assimilate, something I have seen and learnt living and working with all my life. This place is filled with them.You can boss them around , kick their asses, make them work like dogs for peanuts and they will just shake their heads and yes Yes Sir Thank You Sir.

Try that with a Pakistani and see.

Also they don't so Terrorism in London and New York is because no western forces have invaded or attacked India, But when the Indian Subcontinent was, then they went to the London and murdered people inside court rooms in revenge. Look up Bhagat Singh.

Also the biggest airline bombing of a commercial Passenger since, with even more loss of life than even Pan Am lockerbie bombing was done by "Indians" on western soil. Once again if you are too young or don't know what I am talking about look up Air India flight 182. All the people involved are free and still living in the west after being handed very light sentences and fines.

So sorry if you narrative really doesn't hold any water and reeks of fox news anti muslim brainwashing and Islamophobia.
What a racist cuckold. Last time a Pakistan Army retired officer stopped a local norwegian person from shooting in a mosque. Pakistan exports so much talent that even their army persons have to go stop terrorism in Scandavia.

Chrsitchurch attacked in NewZealand was never hanged why? Tell me bitch why? So advanced so much for no terrorism.

These cUNTries are inhumane and discriminatory. They highlight when the attacker is brown but hide when it is local.

Accoridng to FBI's statistics, so many Black people, LGBT are involved in shootings and killings in USA but they never highlight it. But if the attacker is muslim they highlight it and find the root cause.

Lone wolf Norwegian vs Muslims attacker linked to Muhammad SAW. This war of media has made your a mother seller racist. What a cunt.